The most reliable film critic of our time

The most reliable film critic of our time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=36lEg63hpL0
youtube.com/watch?v=b9IBlbfjNH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Literal Brainlet

not a word

M is red but the rest of the letters are white that's a sin.

Racist! *ding*

This guy's videos are fucking retarded, no idea what the appeal is supposed to be. None of the criticisms have any teeth, and the 3/4 of them that are supposed to be jokes are all fucking terrible.

every video is 20 minutes long now, it's stopped being funny

This. When I first heard about it I thought it was a cool concept. But then he starts to nitpick things to the point of absurdity that I thought this has to be satire. Except that the videos are long and they're not funny. So I don't get it either, it's not funny, it's not serious nor is it insightful.

It's not criticism, it's nitpicking.
youtube.com/watch?v=36lEg63hpL0

His videos were okay when they were 10 minute nitpicks of actual movie mistakes. Now they're all shit. He just points out things that happen in the movie, or complains about things that are explained in the movie 5 minutes later, or makes bad jokes.

>sexist racist beta male
>*ding!*

A number of the things he complains about are explained in the dialogue. Too busy taking notes to listen, I guess.

Checked. Also it was a bit different right at the beginning but it quickly became a cringefest. It also became way more popular with time so maybe making it so dumb was the right thing to do on his part.

>reliable
Yeah, reliably bad.

>most reliable

i stop reading right there

youtube.com/watch?v=b9IBlbfjNH0
>liberal nu-male blows CinemaKek the fuck out
You gotta be special case of bad for that to happen

>people take cinemasins seriously
I know people are retarded, i'm retarded at time too, but this is on a whole other level.

Its not that. The point of the video is to highlight objective factual mistakes that happen in CS content that never gets edited out because they're in too much of a hurry to shit out new videos for adbux

His early reviews were interesting, he's yet another Plinkett wannabe but his approach of going chronologically was at least sort of cool.

He even admitted his newer videos are intentionally dragged out and he has to "find" 10x the flaws because the only way to make Youtube money is long videos.

Also the jokes he tries to add himself are cringey as fuck. "Scene does not contain a lap dance" is not funny the fiftieth time.

It is possible to make that point without making a 43-minute video.

>dude its just satire
>noone takes it seriously

>to highlight objective factual mistakes
>in a show that doesn't even take itself seriously
You might as well correct a child and expect a medal for it.

beeewbs! *ding*

The brainlet's choice.

The choice of brainlets.

I used to watch his videos, used to be way better when it kept it to only 4-5 minutes. Then he kept making them longer and longer til now they are 20 minutes of nitpicky boring bullshit. Guess part of it was YT's new ad thing with videos having to be 10+ minutes or something, part of it was probably he is just a prick who likes to hear himself talk and found out idiots on the internet will listen.

This video was a whole new level of BTFOing. if you still take CS seriously, flush yourself.

>user uses a buzzword to generate replies
>"ding"

Sin counter 1
This user has a short attention span. Also no greentext and thats a sin.
>"ding"

Reddit's choice

>the Get Out review

C'mon now. Fuck racists, but it was such a terrible review that was too pandering.

Sin counter 2
These anons nitpick about nick picking a nitpicking session, while cimically missing the point. I would poibt out the Kafkaesqueness of the situation but this shit deserves a sin.
>"ding"

Is this supposed to be humor? I don't get it.