Honestly im shocked this guy hasnt raped anyone. good for him

honestly im shocked this guy hasnt raped anyone. good for him

Other urls found in this thread:

google.de/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/film/2000/may/15/news1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He just flies to 3rd world countries to get his pedofix just like a normal wealthy dude.

The ones with a combination of money, dignity, power, moderate looks, and charisma never seem to rape.

I think he raped someone on set during The Trip. Different times.

He is smooth enough to fuck without raping

He rapes but with love

Never rub another man's rhubarb.

Men like him and DiCaprio don’t have to rape.

Kek

>Jack, let me borrow your hot tub

He was cool with Polanski buttfucking a child in his hot tub.

You can't rape the willing.

Except the Monkees, of course

You mean men like him and his son?

He raped his sister, that's how he was born

He's had so much pussy in his life, he probably got bored with it. Hoagies and basketball became his passion.

holy fuck...

I'm shocked he isn't dead

He's busy

what do you mean by "anyone"?

How do you have essentially the same receded hairline for like 40 years? I didn't know that's how it worked.

Some people lose a lot early on and by the time they reach their late 20s or early 30s it just stops or goes really slow. Bill Murray is a good example too.

>buys the rights to the passenger
At least he has good taste in film.

>Desperately in need of therapy and anger management
>He actually starred in Anger Management

POTTERY!

I want to pop this thing...

its not rape when nick does it

The Polanski rape happened at his house though

so is that his son?

>tfw no perfectly receded hairline and hair is too thick, curly, and luscious to comb back so i can never achieve peak male aesthetic
I have my reasons to live, but this goes in the 'no' column.

whats confusing? Nicholson was a lady killer like Eastwood back in the day. They cheated on all their women and treated them like shit, but they didnt need to rape

"You know, people always think Nicholson got the most pussy back in the day, but that little Dusty Hoffman got more than anyone else."

you can also get hair transplants to retain shitty diffused hair since they do individual hairs and not plugs anymore

that guy is essentially bald he just has a good barber and coarse strands

Some people think by his association with Polanski that he must be a rapist too. I disagree, until I start to see actual allegations instead of "he looks creepy".

The dudes most acclaimed role is a guy convicted of statutory rape, and he was victim of abuse by a woman. I could see why he would be a little skeptical about the Polanski case back in the day without reading the actual court files.

Don’t need to rape women when they all succumb to your charisma

Jack doesn't rape, he simply is is way too classy for rhat shit. He is more the kind of guy who smashes bitches heads on the floor and slaps 'em on their fake titties.

google.de/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/film/2000/may/15/news1

What the fuck is that growth in his ear?

Literally nothing wrong with beating hookers. What else are they there for?

Jack doesn't have to rape anyone because every woman that hangs around with him is perfectly willing to fuck him. That, and he presumably knows how to treat a lady.

I hope he raped Anjelica Huston's buttjole and gagged on her toes.