Which Emma is best actress?

Which Emma is best actress?

probably the one with awards n shit

Emma Stone > Emma Watson > Emma Roberts

Judging from the most objective standpoint; commercial success, Emma Watson is the best actress.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

dumb nigger

she has a lazy eye

What's it like being universally hated? I honestly couldn't fathom it.

Stone is cute but Roberts is the real star

this bitch is the shit in my toilet compared to either of the other emmas

im not going to shill for any of these bimbos but stone and watson have nicer asses
roberts is prettier facially

so do i faggot do you want to fight about it

Frog > Watson > collosal power gap > Roberts

Watson got HARVESTED and yet she's still more desirable than that hideous creature Roberts.

Fuck off retard

Have you seen that bitches nose and dead eyes? All 3 suck but roberts is the worst

dumb nigger

heres your (you) faggot

uh, wrong

UNDISPUTABLE RANKINGS:
>acting
Stone>Roberts>Watson
>waifu material
Roberts>Stone fucking huge power gap >watson

Gross, with that nose and mouth she could star in a remake of Mr. Ed.

Agreed

Why does she and Goose has such a strong bond? I really like their friendship, it's so comfy.

Objective ranking:
>acting
Watson > Stone > Roberts
>looks
Watson > Roberts > Stone
>personality
Stone > Watson > Roberts

have you watched the bling ring?

I'd put Stone first in looks. Watson is a little too plain (while still being beautiful) and Roberts looks too much like a Roberts.

based krager

>acting
Stone > Watson > Roberts
>looks
Stone > Watson > Roberts
>personality
Stone > Watson > Roberts

Roberts is so much better looking than her objectively. You'd have to be blind not to see. Or plebbish enough to care about her shitty awards for mediocre "acting."

Mediocre actors and actresses don't get Oscars.

Jesus you couldn't make worse posts. I feel bad for giving you a (You). You should be banned.

i hate you so much

Winning awards just means she fucked (((Weinstein))) more times than anyone else that year.

/thread

yea sure "objectively" kek

Pale as a fucking corpse.

Only women and homos don't like Emma.

at least she's not black

I want ER to beat me with a stick.

>at least she's not bla-