Team Betty or Team Veronica

Discuss the River Vixens, or other aspects of Riverdale.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R044sleOW6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm team holy fucking shit is ronnie thirsty for betty

OTP

I can't tell if Veronica's thirsty, or just really wants to be friends with Betty. Perhaps some femanons could clear it up? Does Veronica's relationship with Betty read as just female friendship, or something more?

Obviously.

Who's your favorite character so far?

Does anyone write Riverdale fic here?

Team Ronnie, of course.
Unless I can be Team Dark Betty.

Itd seem like normal friendship is ronnie wasnt spouting about destiny

Why hasn't anyone made a trailer of this?

I too, am Team Dark Betty

That may just be her being slightly dramatic. She is a tad bit pretentious (I say this as a pretentious person.).

But combined with the kiss, and her specifying "the flowers are for friendship", and her protective nature over Betty, it raises eyebrows.

I don't follow Archie media but I actually really like this show. It has a really conscious direction and I like the atmosphere and the characters. Jughead's narration is good, and I ship Archie and Betty hard.

This being the CW, I fully expect everyone to be screwing everyone by the second or third season, if it lasts that long

I'm just here for Betty and Veronica to ditch Archie and just be best friends who occasionally kiss "for tryouts."

Barring that, Archie and Veronica.

They removed all of Veronica's comical selfish flaws and she's probably the nicest person on the show. So team Ronnie.

team betty

they may have rehabbed veronica in this but dammit i'm still team betty.,

Keeping the faith.

i'd be ok with fucking no other woman than the chick playing betty for the rest of my life.

Wait till you see Episode 3.

Can't wait.

I'm glad at least Juggie mentioned burgers in the second episode.

Team Ms Grundy

How did you see episode 3?

Is it related to ?

I haven't seen it, but some people have, and they gave reliable spoilers on it. And yes, the pic is related to Ep 3.

Here's a spoilery clue: With Betty, you get two girls at once. Another hint was in Ep 2's Betty outburst at Cheryl.

Veronica is definitely the hotter one in the comics, but looks like Betty is the hotter one in the show

Reviewers got to see the first four episodes, and someone leaked info on them that has been 100% accurate so far, like said. There's also some Grundy info

Ah shit, are we getting bipolar betty? Or is that multiple personality betty? Bet there's something to do with Polly.

You're on the right track.

By the way, this is actual Polly's actress.

If you really want to know: apparently "Dark Betty" comes out when she out off her meds, and is very dominating. She apparently almost boils someone alive next episode

Bruh

you made her cry Sup Forums

So much better than Gotham, and it really does remind of how good Twin Peaks was.

Except there is no levity in this. But I don't know if adding some humour would hurt or help the series.

I'm not sure if some of the sequences WERE supposed to be for weird humour, like the entire Coroner scene

Oh huh, oddly enough, I find that interesting. Hopefully, the show does alright. I just hope Archie becomes interesting, so far he seems the least interesting imo.

T-that's not good. Cheryl nearly made her cry, and almost got killed.

No, but seriously, it's sad seeing the Betty cry.

yeah, its certainly Twin Peaks without the quirkiness.

Im enjoying it more than I thought I would. Though Ive never been a huge fan of Archie, apart from Archie's Weird Mysteries which I watched as a kid and Sabrina stuff.

Hopefully the teens with nielsen boxes discover the show and push up the ratings.

It's doing better then the other CW newbies so it'll get a 2nd season. But it may not see a 3rd if it drops any further.

Dom Betty is highly relevant to my interests. In fact, I can't wait for the fanfics. Betty vs. The Archie verse? Betty vs Predators? Dark Betty doms Cheryl, sexually or otherwise? Dark Betty and Betty in a love triangle with Archie? Possibilities are endless.

Someone in the talkback thread claimed to have done a fanfic search and found something like a 200% increase in Betty/Veronica lesbian stories compared to the last week

I'm happy the Betty/Veronica fanfic ship is sailing. Especially since I'm helping it along.

That coroner seemed he stepped off a quirky horror show.

I'm looking forward to Sabrina.

I really hope that rumour about her showing up is true

>tfw no two gfs

I miss old snarky shamelessly spoiled veronica

post-DeCarlo Archie is shit.

oh you're all talking about some rubbish tv show and not the comics...

desu betty and veronica were my first waifus

(´ε`;)

Riverdale tie-comic comes out in March. Here is the preview

>its a bikini issue

>when you so fine even the sun is creepin'

>rubbish TV show

Do you even

Anyway, I'm surprised there aren't more Cheryl fics.

Team Archie

t b h w y f

Why are you with worst husbando?

>Ginger stallion.
>Worst husbando

Impossible

Archie and Jughead
bros4lyfe

oy vey!

Isn't one of Archie's main traits is that he's a klutz?

Not in this version. He's still a romantic klutz, though.

Kevin&Moose is End Game.

Veronica gets blacked next episode so Team Betty.

So who's going to play Lodge?

But that swimsuit shot from the back tho

Dark Betty Cooper is Betty Brant?

is always a bikini issue for Veronica.

Heh. Maybe.

I wonder why she brings a wig to swim practice.

>Indian character
>His name is Raj

Every time.

>Dark Betty
>Not Black Betty

One job

youtube.com/watch?v=R044sleOW6I

That seems likely, I don't think they've even cast Midge so they'll probably break up off screen.

>They made the football jock thirsty for the out and about open gay kid.
The funny thing is 2 episodes in and reggie made one little about them being together. You would think it be bigger then since riverdale is a "small town"

I'd recognize that guy anywhere
He was the kryptonian doctor in MoS
Also played older Lex clone in Smallville

But Riverdale is comikino

I missed the second episode, so my opinion of the show is still low based on how the first episode went down.

They REALLY should have just taken a peg from "Twin Peaks" and go completely supernatural from the top.

Thought it was Lana Rain for a second there.

CARLOS

>Black Betty
>not BLACKED Betty

Hottest person on the show hands down.

It's not for you whitey, it's only for Tyrone from now on

Does anyone find Riverdale to be the comfiest CW show?

Reminder that Archie and Betty are based on Mickey Rooney and Judy Garland

It really is

Some day in the far future a white guy will be named Tyrone.

>that face

It was originally a Scottish name, iirc

>Cole will never eat that massive amount of burgers in the show proper on-screen

Godspeed

Joke's on you--I'm black.

Is it true this is flopping, or is it just "slow" to start?

Dorothy is not for sexual

>reminder that Dan DeCarlo died penniless and broken hearted thanks to Archie's lawyers
>reminder that the female CEO is criminally insane
>reminder that their last working toilet was sent out for repairs
>reminder that since the toilet got fixed they are now using Dan DeCarlo originals as toilet paper
>reminder that Dan DeCarlo's frozen head resides in their meat locker
>reminder that Dan Parent said that Dan DeCarlo literally deserved to be sued

>reminder that the female CEO is criminally insane
Isn't that true of all female CEOs though?

Archie knows whats up. Why stick your dick in crazy when he can have late nite faps

>Betty or Veronica

There is only one real answer.

This show was made just to be fetish fuel, wasn't it?

>POOED

Back when Rooney wasn't batshit crazy.

Is just the one twin on the show?