How do we fix them?

How do we fix them?

Make them not all dead.

STOP MAKING EVERYTHING IN GREEN LANTERN ABOUT FUCKING RAINBOW WARS

FUCK

Fucking this.

Have your Lantern Corps spayed and neutered

Saint Walker is the only relevant of them and he is coming back soon. Considered them saved.

Hope dog needs to be canon.
If the Reds have Dex why not him

This; isn't saint walker currently the only one left?

I fucking hate this multi-color lantern bullshit. It's such lazy, fan fiction tier writing.

I don't mind the whole rainbow wars crap, since it's kind of interesting to see how each power buffs/debuffs the other.

What I'm sick is how every single mook in the galaxy has a weapon now that can completely counter power rings, to the point that all GLs are functionally useless and only barely pull out on the end of a 12 issue story. Oh, and their rings start running out of power halfway through the first issue.

So long as the star sapphires get a dolphin.

What's their point?
What do they do?

Green Lanterns are space-cops and Yellows are like space-SS

What are their goals?

Medics and Support iirc

>since it's kind of interesting to see how each power buffs/debuffs the other.

kinda shocking Johns didn't do some extreme rock-paper-scissors thing with the lantern corps in retrospect.

>What I'm sick is how every single mook in the galaxy has a weapon now that can completely counter power rings

I agree with you and I like you because of this opinion.

>Medics and Support iirc
But what are their goals?
Do they unilaterally support the GLC?

Why do they have "the most powerful weapon in the universe"?

Yeah they all died except Walker, and their base planet blew up

Why a dolphin?

rape

They bring hope to the universe, they revive dying stars. They don't need much more motivation than that.

>the Reds have Dex
The Reds HAD Dex you dirty tripfag.

>They bring hope to the universe, they revive dying stars.
and super charge Green lanterns.

And that's it, they can't do anything else on their own. They're basically useless.

What... what happened to Dex?

Not anymore useless than your average character, they're a neutral party. They still have defense constructs and have intelligence.

It's not like every character needs to be SUPER DUPER STRONG.

>>They bring hope to the universe, they revive dying stars.
>and super charge Green lanterns.

And also remove the cravings of orange lanterns, depower Sinestro corps, and turn Reds calm.

They can also remove rage rings without killing the wearer, and there was at least one, maybe two instances where they managed to appease Larfleeze.

in the Sinestro ongoing, they managed to hack into blue rings so they charge up Sinestro corps too, which is kind of bullshit.

Didn't they deage a sun by themselves?

Yes, but like two issues later they revealed that their rings don't do fuck all beyond basic shield and flight, unless there's a GL nearby (hope means nothing if you don't have the will to act up on it).

Instead of having offensive constructs have them be the ultimate defense and make them all about healing, no more hippe Buddhist shits

like what aya was doing here

so its still in theme with hope

hoping those shield will last long until a green lantern arrives

But then Saint Walker revealed even just with a shield and flight, you can ram the shit out of niggas.

That's not quite in the same ballpark as reversing the age of a star by 4 billion years.

fpbp

Don't make them dependant on green lanterns

Dex is alive again you fucking idiot. The Red Mother resurrected a bunch of Reds remember?

He was killed by Nu lobo, but ressercted by atrocitus's creature in that issue. Which means that user definitely didn't read the comic, and he's pretending that he knows about it.

This

Have Saint Walker be the only Blue Lantern left, symbolizing him being the last speck of hope in an otherwise harsh universe. Dont revive the Blue Lantern Corp. This also helps. I mean I get that theyre a support class what with the healing and boosting Green Lantern rings, but not being able to make constructs without a GL is shit. Why not have a strict rule of not creating deadly constructs or stun feature or something?

>Oh, and their rings start running out of power halfway through the first issue.

This doesn't even happen anymore though. The 24-hour limit is largely ignored these days as opposed to classic Silver Age stories where literally every other issue had Hal running out of a charge.

How can you save whats already dead?

This isn't a fix necessarily but add Razer