Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_&_Mike
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eh there's been worse made.

not really

PEE JAYS

I liked this show

I only saw this show while it was on Adult Swim, I liked it

It wasn't a bad show, especially compared to other shit that is aired on FOX and AS.

Yet, it was a good show either.

Why? It wasnt that bad.

No, I'm not a fucking autist like yourself who could have changed the fucking channel

> No, I need to tell you some bullshit about how my family made me watch this
Please kill yourself and/or go back to Sup Forums, we do not give a fuck

Was this an example of black comedy done right?

God that place was horrible. Glad I don't live there.

What was that one claymation show with two white guys traveling across the country I think? It use to come on after wwe smackdown when it aired on UPN

Gary & Mike
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_&_Mike

It was okay.

>tfw OP ruins my night

>The show won two Emmy awards for Outstanding Individual Achievement in Animation.
>canceled after 13 episodes.
Really makes you think

It could win the nobel peace prize, if it's not bringing in viewers there's no reason for the network to keep it.

Is this the new Hey Arnold movie?

>Really makes you think
you must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums

>you must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums
Really makes you think

Why? It was pretty ok for it's time

Watching crude stop motion and animation late at night is cozy as fucking shit though. I love watching PJs at midnight hours. Same thing with Daria, Beavis and Butthead, Aqua Teen. Even fucking Robot Chicken is slightly more entertaining when everything is still and quiet and I'm getting into that sleep-induced state.

>work as a property super
>love this show

do people really not enjoy it? I thought it was hilarious

Ruined? You just improved it.

Is this the nutshack?

It was pretty aight. I always liked the gag in one episode where the stupid kid asked Super to use his superpowers.

I legit liked this show. How was it bad?

god I loved that fat kid

I used to dream of some fat black kid running up to me yelling "Hey Supa! Hey Supa!"

and he'd be all out of breath because he's hilariously chubby and he'd be my buddy

Huh I always thought they called him SUPA

it's short for superintendent, as in a property superintendent

those are usually in public housing

I'd fuck Muriel. that was his wife's name, right?

WHAT ON ERTHA KIT

Miriam, I believe

Everybody hates Chris

Yeah.

Sucks there's no art of her.

kek

Boondocks, Everybody Hates Chris, Martin, Friday, etc.

Unless you meant the genre

What'ya do'n? Poop'n?

>Friday

PEEEEEE JAAAAAAAAAAAAAYS

I always had [AS] on as background noise while I was masturbating and this show tended to come on right when I would typically finish. As a consequence, hearing the theme song gives me a Pavlovian boner. Still does, after all these years.

I miss that show so much. It was such a brilliant sitcom, which is weird because I really don't care for Chris Rock as a comedian.

Fat Albert for adults. It was always creepy how on adult swim when they aired it, the credits were dead silent. My assumption is that there was supposed to be a song there but they didn't have the royalties to it anymore.

You gonna fit a point in there, cupcake?

I remember watching it when it originally aired on Fox. I generally liked it. The animation was good and it was funny enough. There was some real talent working on that show.

Yes it is. By you being a faggot implying this wasn't the shit.

I enjoyed it, favorite part was when muriel was filming thurgood and a fire broke out and she told him to use the fire extinguisher, and he thought it was a jetpack to use for the upcoming racewar

IN THE PROOOOJECTSSS

The fuck are you on about? The PJ's were great.

Why? It's at par for Fox's cartoon lineup and slightly better than the sitcoms they typically have on air.

I actually enjoyed watching this, when I was younger.

I miss when adult swim would air relatively unknown shows like this and the Oblongs

>ruined

it wasn't a bad show at all

>you must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums
What did he mean by that?

Loved the episode where the little fat kid turned out to be an awesome chef and won that chili cook off

>Comfy Sup Forums-core

When's the last time this aired? I used to dislike this whenever it came on but now I want to watch it with fresh eyes.

I liked The PJ's.

>Once upon a time in the projects

Not really. It was comfy.

I loved this show as a kid

The PJ's was alright

always watch it right during when Everybody hates Chris comes up next soon in another channel.

I remember there was no end credits music whatsoever, only dead air.

Show was actually pretty good OP.

I would always wonder why they never bothered to add something for the credits.

It was a good show to watch late at night, unfortunate that it was cancelled but apparently it took months to make one episode. it was economically nonviable, but at least they got what they did.

Live? Around early 2000's.

the shape of their heads both mesmerizes me and turns me on