'Get Out' declared top horror movie of all time

Give me your sweet succulent hate Sup Forums, it sustains me like nectar

wolfen was better

DELETE THIS

ANOTHER DRESDEN

Yep, seeing all them black people in one movie sure was fucking horrifying.

reminds me of how new stuff would instantly top imdb charts back in the day

It was good.

I keep meaning to see it.

Wow, The Babadook is there, but The Shining isn't. Incredible list, you have there RT.

>RT

wow so reliable

>reddit tomatoes

>rotten tomatoes
who gives a shit? anyone who's worthwhile knows that the movie is just overrated crap

RT is such a fucking joke, never going to watch that nig flick

Not a bad show but I wouldn't even call it a horror let alone the best horror movie ever made. Not scary enough to be a horror and not funny enough to be a comedy.

ah yes, rotten tomatoes

not a single cell of testosterone between them

>Babadookie
>98%

It's awful. I've never had such a polarising opinion to general consensus until that piece of shit movie

I wonder how many of them comprehend that Get Out actually mocks white leftists more than anything?

I watched it and while it did great suspense and had a cathartic end, i'm not really sure what it was going for. Like the evil white people were racist but not really... the air security friend was crazy and dumb but not really he was actually right...

I dunno, I think i'd feel better about if it there weren't actual sections of the populace who actually believed in this kind of shit. I understand that's WHY it resonated so much with it's audience, and that was the intention, but it's like... encouraging retards?

It lacks self awareness. Or maybe it's just racist. I'm sure i'll be accused of being thinskinned and privilidged and derp derp derp this is what black people feel like derp now you know how it is cracker derp

But whatever m8.

Babadook is the first fucking horror film i thought was effective in years but it wasn't that great

all they take away is that it mocks whites, period
"yes we are so bad!!! we are so lame!!!" 10/10!!!

>3 movies are 100% fresh
>movie with 99% is #1

didn't ask for your life story lad

Are people really too stupid to understand The Witch?

Get Out wasn't scary though, it's satire.

>I wonder how many of them comprehend that Get Out actually mocks white leftists more than anything?

Yeah, but white leftists think it's mocking those OTHER white leftists, not themselves

During the movie, I honestly thought that if this was made by whites, it would be called average at its best. The film didn't feel even a lil bit scary, nor original. The only original things was distant racial discrimination/self-ownership -message, which alone doesn't deserve the praise for the film, no matter how tolerant or "woke" critics want to be

plus another honest but sinister thought was that critics praised it because it was a mainstream hit from a black director, who wasn't spike lee and you can't just let that kind of rarity get slide by

>who wasn't spike lee
Honestly, put into that kind of context, I take back all my criticism - I will suck this movies dick forever if it means Tyler Perry and Spike Lee get shat on

>hating on Spike Lee
He was great in the 80s and 90s, you're underage as fuck. Do The Right Thing is a classic and no other racial relations movies need to be made.

>he was great in the 80's and 90's

And he should have stayed there, sadly he didn't and he kept making the same fucking movie and saying the same fucking shit for decades hence

Imagine being this obsessed over a vitamin in your body, fucking right wing mongoloids

>tfw I live among these types of people
We need another holocaust.

Heheh. Stealing that one.

It's really fucking funny. Before that Netflix fuck up and then LBGT community cock gobbling it, it wasn't rated all that high. Mediocre horror movie.

It sucked dicks.

Right back atcha BLM.

I've repeatedly tried to draw out supporters/defenders of this movie on the actual politics of it, but they seem to have taken away nothing but the fashionable "whites are bad, blacks are good" reading.

It's literally made for liberals and blacks who seemingly don't process anything beyond the surface level, as they patently can't really give a good point of recommendation to somebody on the fence about it.

I mean... how. I remember all the hype around the movie, but even then I knew to set my expectations low because it could never live up to it. I wasn't ready for the amount of disbelief, hate, and disappointment after the film. Since then, I never listened to (((critics))) again.

Do you think it plays as straight horror if the audience is dumb?
This is a serious question. Most people don't recognize satire unless it's really obvious.

Clearly not those other ones have 100%.

Honestly if you didn't like this movie (not counting technical aspects), its probably because you simply do not understand the experience of being a black american, or are willfully ignorant of said experience (aka literally racist). Eat it.

RT was taken over by the alt right with the intent to make the left look like fuckwits, same as the alt right is behind everything the left does. It's the only explanation that makes sense.

I mean it's better than most. You and I both know why it got THAT good of reviews though

What a fucking joke. Decent movie at best

Modern film reviewers are as insincere and swayed by social norms and commercialization as modern films themselves and are therefore irrelevant.

I've seen better top tens posted here as bait.

>King Kong
>horror

I actually liked it, but what makes it such an outstanding movie to you? Genuinely interested. I think it was an enjoyable, although thoroughly forgettable 7/10. What do all these people see in it that they rate it as literally the best horror movie of all time?

*blocks your 100% rating*

It's an okay movie. Only people who didn't see it thinks it's about le ebil wypipo.