What are some films about cultural appropriation?

What are some films about cultural appropriation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GD-MUhMm7lM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why is dressing in feathers a problem? What's there to understand about it?

cultural appropriation doesnt exist, its the equivalent of girls fighting over wearing the same dress to an event

Dances With Wolves

a white male arrives in a country that isn't his own, appropriates the culture, rapes a woman and forces him to be his wife. Then the US army arrives and kills everyone. The End.

Too many movies to list have a white guy coming into a tribal group and being better than they are at what they do.

The only movie that reverses this that I can think of is 13th Warrior, which has hispanic Banderas playing a middle eastern and doing this with white people - though still a culturally inferior people for the time.

i'd sack her jaweya if you catch my drift

driving miss daisy, blacks didn't invent the wheel and think they have the right to four of them?

very rude

>niggers wear western clothes, eat western food, consume western media and go to western schools and we don't complain about cultural appropriation

really joggins the noggin

I'd poke her hontas if you know what I mean.

lol completely different things, user
having said that, cultural appropriation is a meme and low hanging fruit for tumblr-style feminists, despite the fact they were mostly raised on a diet of Disney approved appropriations such as Aladdin, Mulan, Pocahontas even depicts fraternization with the oppressors! Now ain't that just quacking crazy?

It's weird to me because where I'm from people are flattered whenever some other people copy our customs. The idea of cultural appropriation has to be coming from some kind of insecurity, and the term sounds so pretentious and pseudo intellectual to boot.

White people are fucking degenerates.

>i-its completely different because you're white!

unironically neck yourself fampai

I remember a short while ago people getting offended over Miley Cyrcus cultural appropriating twerking

No it's different because blacks were basically forced to adopt the culture of this land, whereas cited cases of "appropriation" often involve whites mimicking other cultures for fun (sometimes profit). They're fundamentally different phenomena, even if neither are particularly profound. Drop the meme shit, kiddo.

>tfw no cunny wife traded for 1 buffalo and some blankets

>america is a melting pot whitey lets all share our culture!
>no whitey! not like that!

Kek, you truly are retarded. I am only replying to you to humor myself at this point.

the concept is mostly used by american nogs with not much to be proud of

>imagine actually believing this poisonous garbage
I truly cannot

You stupid nigger, I don't think appropriation is a real issue or problem. I'm just saying your comparison was braindead and raicst. neck yourself

I guess Europeans should continue complaining about how Romanized most of European culture is

>semantics

what about semantics?

k

8 Mile

youtube.com/watch?v=GD-MUhMm7lM

this image looks very artful, well shot, do you happen to have it in any larger resolutions? maybe some other shots from that photoshoot, very nice

This Star Trek. What were those shitlords thinking?

For a euphoric second, i thought that was a cunny