What does Sup Forums think about pic related? I just watched it and I don't know what to feel...

what does Sup Forums think about pic related? I just watched it and I don't know what to feel...nothing about it seems natural or even sensical. What

I like double featuring it with Only God Forgives

Why?

It's a great example of using sound and colour as storytelling tools.

I don't remember it being anything special and I think I remember it being outright cheesy. Morgan was better and in the same vein.

Hope not

I haven't seen it. All I know is that they shot all the snowy forest training bits in my hometown, truly fascinating.

think of it as a fairy tale movie, it's pretty kino if I do say so myself

A different and refreshing take on the action genre. I needed that after being saturated with so much of the same shit.

>muh strong woman
Only cuks like this movie

my dick

My first Saiorse film and the one that made me fall in love with her.

she was bio engineered though, and there isn't anything feminist in the story. The main villain is female too.

>>muh strong woman
>Only cuks like this movie
You don't like Terminator 2? Cigarette

Sarah Conner is not the main character in T2. All she did the movie is make the stupid decision of going after Dyson.

Is it safe to post sershas?

>nothing about it seems natural or even sensical.
That's because it was meant to be a fairy tale.

sshit

why wouldn't it be?

I think it's because everything is too pristine, sterile and fast paced to be properly fairytale like. It's too caught in the middle and doesn't come out right. Maybe he should have copied Lynch or Kubrick a little more closely.

I'm from ancient times, it was tough back then

pleb meet filter

meme meet meme

what do you mean?

*may may may may may

I'm happy there's no more oppression?

Yeah, I'm not saying they were successful in their aim.

oppression of what?

Or a rave. Dat' Chemical Brothers soundtrack.

Didnt give two shits about the movie itself since Saoirse looked so cute in it, literally dont remember a thing from it apart from the first part in the snow.

Cute
CUTE

So her mom as just a surrogate too? There was no resemblance.