“So...”

“So...”
>audience is waiting in anticipation, blood vessels about to burst from holding in laughter
“Donald Drump.... is a CHEETO!”
>audience goes wild from laughter, Jimmy Kimmel gets a standing ovation
“I mean whATS THE deal with toupee haha”
>the audience won’t stop laughing, multiple audience members die from laughing
>jimmy Kimmel jumps up on the desk and jumps up and down screaming “drunf cheeto” repeatedly
>everyone in the audience goes wild mass murders erupt in the audience
>everyone goes home and won’t stop talking about how comedic gold he is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ruYeBXudsds
youtu.be/ixEahmx0Btw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based mainstream media mocking the joke of a president

The guy is comic gold
But it's his family and flunkies I find the most amusing

Except Jimmy doesn't make jokes. He just recites propaganda written by Chuck Schumer.

>being this assblasted

I'm not OP, but I do get a little angry that a supposed comedian uses his comedy show to slander people who have different opinions than him. I don't want babies to not have surgeries they need. I do in fact care about stopping mass shootings. I just disagree with the best methods to do these things. I don't say that Jimmy doesn't care about terrorism if he doesn't support a travel ban. He just disagrees that that's the best way to stop it. I won't say horrible things about him when he disagrees with me. Why won't he treat conservatives with the same courtesy?

>getting triggered by comedians

Damn and I thought the liberals were the snowflakes?

>yfw Trump get's more hate from the Liberal media than Weinstein and Kevin Spacey

Really makes you think...

>comedian
youtube.com/watch?v=ruYeBXudsds

I've seen the video what's the point you're making.

Every talk show host discuss serious or real life issues, that's their job.

You think Comedians talk show host didn't break character to comment on the events of 9/11 or maybe you're too young to remember that.

This pic may seem goofy but the backstory makes it creepy. The person in the photo is named Jimmy and he's an old creep on instagram. I posed as a 16 year old Japanese girl and he begged me for sex and nudes every day and said he was going to visit japan to see me. Fucker needs to go to jail.

There was no comedy. I'm not triggered by jokes. I'm angry because the video was full of inaccuracies and slander.

I believe you.

That's the monologue of the show, it was a serious tone monologue, not a humorous one.

Obviously he switched it back to humor later on in the show when he interviewed his guess.

Once again all late night host and comedians have done this before when serious events happen.

Wtf

>it was a serious tone monologue, not a humorous one.
I understand that, double satan, but it was full of lies, and slander against people who disagree with Jimmy. It's okay to do a serious monologue. It's not okay to mislead the millions of people who will see the show, and say that if you don't vote the way Jimmy does, you don't care about people dying.

Realtalk here. Of all the current late night guys, Kimmel is the best interviewer because he actually let's the guests talk without interrupting them every 10 seconds.

what a waste

>adults earnestly calling trump a cheeto

politics aside is there anything more cringe worthy?

>politics aside is there anything more cringe worthy?

Saying cringe worthy

it's pretty pathetic how people will listen to this corporate propaganda and form opinions on current events based off it.

gtfo reddit cancer. youre a fucking retard that gets your news from late night comedy shows. kill yourself.

This post gave me metastatic cancer

>your news from late night comedy shows

No I don't and where do you get your news from? An anime image board, stormfront and breitbart.com?

Real reliable source there buddy.

triggered?

STOP MAKING FUN OF THE CORPORATE MEDIA I GET MY OPINIONS FROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>antifa redditor gets his news from late night comedy
Not really surprised. You people are fucking stupid. There is no way you have an IQ above 90. Seriously, go look at an antifa rally or at r/politics, you babies makes redneck drumpf supporters sound like intellectuals.

Does the trash can have anything flammable inside it?

>child dies

Milks it for the entire 20 years of Trump's presidency.

H-hey g-guys I talk about trump too!

Seth needs to come up with his own memes. Oliver did with CURRENT YEAR and DRUMPFH. Colbert came up with TWO SCOOPS.

And he was cheated on and then dumped by Sarah Silverman

Where my fellow MAGApedes at?

Praise Kek xD

Not a Trump fan, but I like the cake.

Colbert didn't come up with two scoops, he never even said it. I hate Colbert like the rest of them but he never said it. Two scoops came from CNN.

youtu.be/ixEahmx0Btw

oh no, a picture of a nerd. alt right btfo. please dont hex me.

>that video

Jesus fucking Christ.

*inhales*

Man, I want some ice cream right now.

RIGHT HERE BROTHA

Fuck the niggers & jewish shills ITT

BTW did you see that hilarious post on /r/The_Donald today?

SHADILAY PEPE XD

>posts redditors
these same 3 pictures you constantly post are really not that effective when compared to you guys, who are literally chemically castrating yourselves and bragging about it.

>"N-no I'm not reddit, you're reddit. Haha..."

>Sup Forums looks like Trevor
Wtf I love Sup Forums now.

>quotations in greentext
>literally posting screencaps xe took from reddit
NAZIS BTFO BY BASED RETARDO POSTER!!!

Have you taken your hormones today?

T R I G G E R E D

>you getting absolutely btfo to the point where you cant even type an original reply means im triggered
Are you really this stupid or just pretending?

Furthermore, there really isn't anything wrong with your photo. A kid likes Trump, wow alt right btfo. Are you really that desperate for content? that's pathetic. pic related, on the other hand....Your people are the dumbest of the dumb. A cancer on society...you should seriously commit suicide, your family wants you to no doubt.

Since I btfo you so hard and it triggers you, I'll give you the last word. Bye bye antifa numale.