Was it really that bad? how bad?

was it really that bad? how bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCmmzQfOzgU
youtube.com/watch?v=2U2zKXw1mko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

barely watchable

well its based off a videogame you see

real bad. if they had just made a movie based on the 1st game it would have been so much better.

Boring, which is even worse than being bad. Also, they should’ve gotten rid of the modern-day shit throughout the story. They keep cutting back to it just as soon as stuff starts getting interesting in the past.

They could’ve bookended the movie with the modern-day stuff like the first Captain America movie did, but the way they went with it was too distracting.

It was like the game but you can't skip the cutscenes.

Its one of those films they hired and made cause they saw the name brand not the actual context of the games. The film feels like everyone involved watched a 5 minute video about assassins creed and never actually sat down to play the games.

agreed, they didn't even need to inject the future/present bullshit as that is also a problem within the original game series

the past setting and characters are infinitely more interesting

It is the most boring flick I have ever seen it was quite impressive.

I can't even comprehend a more boring movie.

damn that's brutal lol

i remember just mashing all the buttons in every cutscene in that game, shit was reddit af

It's REALLY fucking bad. Maybe one of the worst movies I saw in a long time.

again a lot of bashing it was ok.
hopefully there's a sequel cos I would like to see a few changes along with new setting.

Very. Very very bad. Honestly stopped watching part way through.

the salt level

Is it worth watching if I just want to look at Fassbender for 2 hours?

WE

this normie salt meme really gets on my nerves

Ironically, Ubisoft had final say on the script.

Vidya programmers don't know shit about what would make a good film.

It's not great, but also not terrible. I thoroughly enjoyed the way they portrayed the Animus, and the sequences that took place in the past. My biggest gripe was that I couldn't understand what the fuck Marion Cotillard was saying for at least half the time if not more

It was bad enough that I forgot nearly everything about it. Except for the fact that I though the female assassin who got killed was sexy.

>modern scenes are shit and it's only worth watching for the animus scenes

Sounds like they really stuck to the source material though

Subtitles

I can't even remember anything that happened in this movie, it was so forgettable. You couldn't make a less remarkable film if you tried.

Odd because it's technically well-done: decent acting, decent set-design & costumes, good choreography, strong cinematography etc. but the idea of the film and the writing for it is terrible. They basically got a great director to make a film from a shit screenplay and he somehow pulled it off to the point that the film is tolerantly watchable but utterly forgettable.

If ever they were to do a film they should have just ripped off the first game, it was perfect in tone, atmosphere and plot (apart from the Eden stuff at the end).

Ha true.

I remember laughing hard at the part when they jump on the carriage and there are cuts every second literally.

Look at this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=mCmmzQfOzgU

I riked it

from the moment you see the carriage on the dust road there's aproximately 50 cuts.

It's okay if you don't give a shit about the games
Which you shouldn't

is there a cut within every 2 seconds?

>he made the best shakespeare adaptation in decades then did Asscreed
Is Kurzel insane?

>artistic integrity
>easy pile of cash
I guess we will see in the long run

*blocks your path*
youtube.com/watch?v=2U2zKXw1mko

>QUATRINI!
I don't know, I havent seen it.
The only thing I remember about the games though was just sight seeing in an historical setting, and pushing civilians into water.

>pause
>skip cutscene

>reddit af
you are trying to hard to fit in. you have to go back

>let's just cover up 80% of the main protag with tiny images of supporting characters

The games were interesting when it was just about conspiracys and the eden pieces were just unexplained artifacts. They jumped the shark when they did that ancient alien civilization shit and the games never recovered from that

It's got Jeremy Irons in it. What do you think?

A jumbled mess of modern and animus scenes that leave both undeveloped at the end.

how come Michael fassbender in 2011 was expected to be the next marlon Brando and now he’s considered a massive flop? sad

Don't forget Snowtown. The only difference between Assassin's Creed and movies like Thor: Ragnarok is the Mouse. It doesn't matter who directs them or stars in them or who produces them; they'll still get made, and they'll be exactly the same regardless.

All I know is Kurzel can make great movies. Taking some money from dumb execs doesn't discredit that.

Because he's a good actor. I think you're confusing celebrity with capability. The former is what sells.

Why would anyone be salty about Assassin's Creed?
The only way someone would be salty about watching this movie is if they were dumb enough to pay for it.

someone simply says movie is bad .... salty

whew lad

I would call you a normie but they didn't even like that movie so you my friend are unfortunately just retarded.

HE’s a good Actor but he’s no leading man, all his movies flop

the film's fine, its about the same level as the iron man or the mummy crap, nothing amazing but it does the job.

Honestly the highlights are probably some very nice costume and set design in the flashback sequences.

Never played the games so cant say if its accurate.

It wasn't that bad since they're making a sequel

It's not that bad, 6-7/10

Download the torrent, I did and watched it all the way through.

You are fucking retarded. The movie is a mess, the plot and pacing is all over the place. Shit like Ironman is Oscar material compared to this.

Fucking atrocious movie. Probably the easiest vidya game series to make a movie about ever and they fuck it up completely. Wtf was up with the animus, what a fucking dumb concept. And why are the segments in the past so short? What a shitty incompetent movie.

and you're a fucking child, be it iron man or assassin creed, its just the same kiddy filler with near to no substance.

Armond White liked it.

Which means i liked it.

Worth clicking the dowload button, but thats about it.

>reddit spacing
>calling others normies
GTFO normalfag

one of the few cases where a deviation was not only recommendable but necessary