40 days without sex

>40 days without sex

Come the fuck on, this movie's ridiculous.

If you looked like Josh Hartnett circa 2002, it would probably be more challenging.

>ywn work at a start up and have a bagel guy

Remember when all women on earth craved josh hartnetts cock?

But he wasn't allowed to masturbate either, right?

>implying it was only women

Totally bro, longest I've ever gone without sex is 3 days. I'd die if I went any longer. Know what I'm talking about brehs?

>try to go 40 days without sex
>gril literally rapes you before you make it
h-heh

It's absurd if you're in a relationship, which is the point of the film. It's not bashing you for your virginity.

>670 days and 670 nights

Still easy

I couldn't do it.

If he had a nocturnal emission, would he have to start the 40 days over again?

After having made love to my girlfriend once to twice a day for the past few months I can honestly say that I wouldn’t mind not doing it for a few weeks . Sometimes I just want a feel like a bit of time to myself. Anyone else know this feel?

>tfw 7665 days and going strong

>tfw you get challenged to 40 seconds without sex

doofus, men can't be raped, much less by women. ;^)

>"...and that's why you should practice abstinence class"
>"haha abstinence is gay I'm not doing that."
>tfw

My high school girlfriend and I rented this to watch at her house. I remember her mom taking a look at it and not liking me much after that. Anyway I got to third base eventually. She was a bit smelly but being new to everything I didn't care.

I'll take that bet ;^D

>8030 days and 8030 nights

25 years of days and nights

>40 days without sex
>went 22 years without any
>only have sex once every 2 months-ish
but the nofap for 40 days might be a challenge. I'll need to be at work for a good solid 10+ hours a day and be too exhausted to not do anything.
I still get ultra hard throughout the day randomly still even though I fap daily.

Wait is this movie literally about a guy doing no fap for slightly more than a month?

Haven't watched but from all the other shitposters on Sup Forums it's both no sex and no fap for 40 days and nights.

Lmao

>Not going 18 years without sex

He did no fap too though

That scene where she rapes him in his sleep will never get old. The immediate followup probably also sparked my cuckquean fetish.

Last time i had sex was 2007

I wish i was still a virgin

i never had sex.

That girl was cute, why didn't she have much of a career?

Didn't take the "weinstein offer"

>plays weinstein training montage

why didn't he just have sex without cumming? i deliberately do that all the time when i go to sex utopias because i want to fuck as many women as possible without losing my libido

This. Sex with women is fine just don't release because they will try to steal your essence