A majority of Sup Forums likes this show

>a majority of Sup Forums likes this show
what is the average age of Sup Forums?

Poor kid's redditor parents probably made him dress up like a retard

Isn't the show mainly aimed at adults? I'm sure kids like it (if not more so), but I think the target audience is older.

I in fact do not, the only TV show worth my time is Lockup: RAW

Honestly its a mix
Roughly 17-23 with a few rare younger people like 15 and people over 30

A few years back the average age was mid-twenties because we had a lot of literal old fags and college kids.
Not sure about now, organize some survey on the meta board or stop worrying about it.
this user is probably right though

its just redditors

This scene was certainly aimed at an adult demographic.

This board became a gateway board to Sup Forums 5 years ago and ever since has been infested with 14-18 year old left wing virgins who post about game of thrones, ecelebs and star wars non-stop. It's the most banal normie shit you can think of

Thank Sup Forums for inviting tumblr,neogaf and the early reddit and thank Sup Forums for inviting /r/ the donald.

And then theres the right wing old fags who will stop at nothing to meme something cause they have nothing else to live for and hate literally everything cause muh counter culture to the point of believeing fabricated stories/clickbait sites rather than the washington post.

Season 2
>Plotholes, annoying sub-plots and crappy acting: The Season

Could you believe the Duffers didn't even finish writing Season 2 until midway through filming?

source

>kids love the show
>teenagers love the show
>adults love the show

age of tv depends on the time and thread.

For the record shooting didnt finish on season 1 till days before it aired, theyre not good with timing.

What age did you start browsing you moron? It was ok when you were younger but not for others? Don't be a pretentious asshole.

People stuck to the rule of lurk more instead of bringing their reddit memes here

underage spotted

manchildren

No seriously, why did shadow monster even bother with Will

>let me semi-possess this child which brings absolutely no benefits to me and also pave the way for the ultimate un-doing of my plans

>rather than the washington post.

funny i watched the entire first season on netflix after i finished season two of stranger things. now i'm watching some national geographic prison doc series. the louis theroux one is p good too. i don't know why i like prison stuff so much

Are you brain dead? Moot started this site at 15 and admitted to his age. For the entirety of this site's history people started most likely in their teens. Don't be a pretentious asshole. You started young too. Don't pretend like SUDDENLY young people are posting.

>It's the most banal normie shit you can think of

Baneposting and dubs comes to mind

> to the rule of lurk more
>lurk more

The reddit boards on Sup Forums
Sup Forums,Sup Forums,Sup Forums,/vg/(a bunch of general threads you bet its reddit) then we got stuff such as Sup Forums which I really have no clue what the hell they even are about these days.

-