Now that the dust has settled, what was this numbnuts' major malfunction?

Now that the dust has settled, what was this numbnuts' major malfunction?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tF3v0NX0Sh0#t=1m3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bjork didn't love him back

Kubrick is saying we create our own monsters. By pushing those that are seen as “weak” in someway into submission and eventually forcing them to be an insane animal as the human mind has no other choice.

Heartman created his own monster.

Do you remember the place you read that?

Underrated comment

He was neither physically fit nor very bright to endure the harsh drill. I get that the military shouldn't train wusses who will run away from the sight of their own shadow but military drill goes out of its way to disencourage free thought and individualism. They're essentially tear down your own personality and rebuild you into a killing machine. In the case of FMJ, recruits were trained to fly on the other side of the world and kill some random gooks you personally had to quarrel with because some warmongers say they're a threat to the world.
I think Vincent d'Onofrio perfectly portrays his character.
He was drilled to kill those who oppose him and that's exactly what he did.

The reason all of this happened is because they used the draft for the Vietnam War. Which is why the military will NEVER reinstate the draft if they're smart, because when you draft soldiers what you get is soldiers who will kill their COs.

After WW2 the US has never waged a war that wasn't completely pointless. What's the point for any soldier to kill sandniggers in Afghanistan? Because of 9/11? Wouldn't have happened without Desert Storm, backing warlords and other assorted fuckups.

he was animal mother dummies

youtube.com/watch?v=tF3v0NX0Sh0#t=1m3s

What did Animal Mother mean by this?

>a-are those *gulp* live rounds?
>seven-six-two millimeter. FULL MEDAL JACKET!
Really Kubrick?

>In Saigon, the United States Embassy has been overrun by some kinda suicide squad.

Could Kubrick see the future?

>a movie showing people killing each other
>racism is more awful!
give me a break

i dont get it

Whoever uploaded the video missed the point, but so did you. It's not even an example of racism, it's an illustration of how important context is to the extent where Animal Mother can tell a black man "All fucking niggers must fucking hang" and have it be nothing more than friendly banter because he's actually good friends with Eightball, which is demonstrated clearly later in the movie when he runs out on his own in an attempt to save his life.

If I die in a combat zone
box me up and ship me home
pin my medals upon my chest
tell my mom I done my best

D'Onofrio is such a great actor.

I agree. And unlike some actors who start phoning it in when they get older, he's still as good now as he was 30 years ago.

The third season of Daredevil had better have a lot of Kingpin in it since Punisher most likely won't be there.

Who was in the wrong here?

Man, the 70s were a whole different time

Why would anyone give up a Twix for trash?

Nah, he was just a weirdo

how's the aspergers working out for you?
do people hate you irl as well?

>red vine
the fuck is this knockoff twizzler shit
that dude was definitely in the wrong trying to pawn off trash for pile's twix

Epic, you dumb wanker.

I hit a little too close to the truth huh?

Red Vines tastes exactly the same as Twizzlers and have been around for literally 100 years.

Grow the fuck up. Nobody cares.

>killing commies was pointless
Yeah, no.

Did it stop a commie from becoming president? No.

I AM. In a world of SHIT.

That doesn't make killing commies useless.
And the current president is pretty far from a commie.

I think referring to Bjork’s stalker?
I don’t remember what he looked like but I think he may have looked vaguely similar to Private Pyle

>marine corps
>draft
Want to know how I know youve never served?

FPBP

>Which is why the military will NEVER reinstate the draft
t. Increasingly nervous 20 year old

Watched this for the first time last night, nice movie

That's all, thanks for reading my blog

you mongoloids red vines are the patrician's licorice brand
black licoricefags need not reply

bet your ass i loved his style great actor indeed needs more kingpin