Why did you make me sit through the credits user?

Why did you make me sit through the credits user?

wouldn't have gotten these dubs otherwise you dumb whore

Nice try, check out these bad boys

I just like seeing my name.

pathethic

so u can blow me while i watch the easter egg ending.

i am the man in this relationship and you do what i fucking tell you to do

She has the perfect skin tone.

Why are you orange? Maybe don't go throwing shade if you can't stand under it you overcooked harpy

>don't go throwing shade if you can't stand under it

C R I N G E

said the virgin

TO TEACH YOU SOME FUCKING RESPECT FOR THE BELOW THE LINE PEOPLE WHO WERE ESSENTIAL TO MAKING THE MOVIE YOU THINK SOMEONE JUST SHAT OUT ONTO THE SCREEN YOU DUMB WHOREEEEEE

When I was a kid I never understood why my parents waited until the credits ended to leave. Everyone else had left but the old people. Now I understand.

Fuck. My wife literally just leaves the instant the film is over. She doesn't care at all about the people who made it. God it makes me angry just thinking about it. Why are women like this?

What a qt

Moar

you wouldn't be so hot if you had brown eyes woman!

Still hot fag

>wife leaves without you

why do you care user? It's not like you see their faces like the actors. You don't even remember the directors and cinematographers!

Stop pretending to care...

She is, but she's something special with the green eyes. When you turn them brown she goes from looking like a striking tanned white babe to a generic brazilian babe

I'll shove that fucking burger into your smug face right now for saying that. Actually, you know what, I'll take that shit because this place looks like fucking In-N-Out and you don't deserve that.

True, could you make them blue user...need a fap

Wait it's Five Guys, you definitely don't deserve it

really the only way to avoid false rape charges when she gropes you

who is this cunny bunny? do you have any more pics of little girls eating big burgers?

I don't know how, I just found that image. You probably you need photoshop to change eye color

I don't watch the credits 99% of the time except if I like the music or if I know there's an easter egg scene, but it is fun to look for weird names.

not appreciating the isolated film score, soundtrack or music inspired by the soundtrack during the closing credits. Fuck this attention deficit whore.

a lot of movies have pretty awesome sequences during the first part of the credits. When it gets to the big scrolling list you know it's time to go, unless it's one of those fucking movies that has post credits scenes.

It's just music user. And you watch movies with the same three music guys, like that Zimmer dude. Always about him.

>that bib
is she two years old?

wtf are YOU guys the people that do this? It was like the funniest thing in my life when we were all walking out of the movies and someone was like, where's this one guy, and the girl who brought him was like, oh yeah. sorry. this is his thing, he watches the credits and we like awkwardly shuffled back to our seats and tried not to laugh while this dude was reading the fucking credits. still laugh about it this was like 10 years ago. It was something to do with him aspriring to be a film maker, which never eventuated

dumb roastie detected

not a female. If i was female i think i'd be more likely to buy in to some superstitious shit like "watching the names sends respect" lol like they don't know if you watched or not you dumb biddies

I wish I could get dubs

i used to have a collection of music that played during the closet credits of a bunch of movies from the 80's. It was a mixtape. I would place a cassette recorder in front of the TV like pic related and hit record. The audio was shit, but the nostalgia was real. Sadly, I don't have that tape anymore.

shes not orange you fucktard
shes OLIVE-skinned

its a really nice and sexy skin tone that muricans rarely get to see

And that's how you get dubs, kids

I pirate movies and during the credits I hold out my middle finger as all the names scroll past me. I also choose a handful of names to research and then find their social media accounts and mercilessly troll them into quitting their jobs or killing themselves.

Why are you so brown? Do you worship niggers?

>watched Thor 3 with gf
>wait for scene after colorful credits
>black credits start rolling
>me: ok lets go
>gf: wait I'm sure there's gonna be more

are you lesbian twins?

absolute madman

Should've stopped at the finger

she wanted to stay behind and give you her bloopers after the credits you imbecile.

Light colored eyes are almost always superior to brown eye. Pic related, some Afghan girl i bought from a Taliban slave market.

who is this person and where can i find pictures of their genitals?

>8181
Acceptable.

Who's this naruto nun?

I paid for 2 hours with you.

>i bought from a Taliban slave market.

mfw got stuck with hazel even though mom has blue eyes
fug my life

yolanda de sá pereira, in case you don't know her name