So what the fuck, no roast this year? Anyone knows anything?

So what the fuck, no roast this year? Anyone knows anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

cc.com/shows/roast-of-donald-trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>roast
Really reeling in the 20-30 demographic with that one

Everyone's a rapist now. Harder to joke about.

It's the current year, fampai. What you gonna do? Call someone fat?

I stopped watching that shit when Andy Dick jokes were still in vogue. I'm surprised it took this long for people to stop watching a show inviting the unfunniest comedians to "roast" has beens.

They're great just to see ppl get rekt

Who should be roasted?

I would pick Christopher Walken

drumpf

Every show is Drumpf roast. It's open season on the Orangutan in Chief.

Trump has already been roasted

They jumped the shark last year when they had an autism fit over Drumpf and Coulter.

they already did it
cc.com/shows/roast-of-donald-trump

Before Comedy Central took it over, it was the Friars Club roast.
So back in the day they roasted other comedians - maybe they should get back to that.
Surely you could point to bad roasts of comedians, and good roasts of non-comedians - but maybe it's time to get back to the roots.

Thats boring as fuck cause when they roast comedians its always the same fucking jokes, "youre not funny", if they're old its "your balls are on the floor" jokes.

Its always better when they shit on trainwreck celebrities

Would never allow it

you're right about the being old jokes, i'll concede that

they did and the situation from jersey shore bombed so fucking hard and ended it with saying he believes trump would be president one day

i unironically thought that would never be possible lel

comedy central is too busy trying to be politcal and greenlighting unfunny shows that all flop miserably

people are too politically correct to be funny this year

You look like a skeleton wrapped in electrical tape

Everyone in the entertainment industry has been exposed as a Jewish pedophile. They don't want to joke about it.

Just re-watch the Patrice Oneal roast. They're not going to get better than that anyway.