DISGUSTING

>insert a shitty character just for the sole purpose to get pumped by big black dick and destroying the group's dynamism.

Was this even necessary?

Fuck this season sucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0102456/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_41
youtu.be/mvVmRLQAWlY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Triggered, snowflake?

agreed op, completely destroyed thousands of manhours of work, if we want to see black people we would have put on a African tribal national geographic documentary

Hey that kid is black

u mad lol

While she actually is a shitty character and her "abuse" subplot goes no where and has no actual stakes...you're just mad she kissed the black kid.

Shill causing false controversy. Stop trying to make this a thing

>Because this was perfectly normal and acceptable in rural early 80's america.

Give me a fucking break you rick and morty fans.

It's actually kind of disturbing when you read the interview where the actress was really uncomfortable with that scene because it wasn't in the script but she was kinda pressured into doing it anyway. Why does Netflix keep doing this? It literally adds nothing to the story. It's not a race thing either, Millie was just as uncomfortable with it last season and she too was forced to do it anyway. Aren't there any child protection laws in place that prevent show executives from forcing child actors to shoot scenes they don't want to shoot if they weren't part of the script when they were cast?

>telekinetic superpowers
>parallel evil universe
>D&D monsters come to life
>Yuge government conspiracy brought down by a handful of schoolkids and a yokel cop

Yeah, the black kid kissing the ginger really fucked with my suspension of disbelief.

What the fuck are you talking about? How were they forced? If that actually happened, yes you would have multiple broken laws.

Show some sources for your claims or stop making up bullshit.

DUDE INTERNET RACISM OVER FIFTEEN LMAO

DUDE THINGS ID NEVER DARE WHISPER IN REAL LIFE EVEN AMOUNG OTHER WHITES LMAOO

It's funny cause you're mad!

Thats just the tip of the iceberg.
The black kid is in love with that girl now and she doesn't give a fuck about him. Pretty clear from the interviews.

Those 2 retarded brothers just messed up a kids life for their own amusement.

Yes? Is that ok pham?

How hard must it be to not be able to enjoy anything without being offended.

Either end of the offense spectrum. Sad.

Triggered drumpfkin hahaha. saged.

>Show takes real life setting and injects supernatural elements
It's not true to the setting you mong

>Was this even necessary?
Nope, Beyond Stranger Things revealed it was a joke turned into reality. The kiss was never written and one of the Duffers teased the girl with it until they decided to make it real at the end.

This season was a mess, they could at least fucking plan it out better.

>fantasy sub plot = the era's social and cultural believability.

It actually does fuck with the believability of that era.

Any of ya'll niggas got any sauce

Let me try to find which episode of BST it was and the timestap my dude

Hey, you stupid faggots. If interracial couples weren't allowed, how the fuck are there mixed race people in their 30's and 40's now? I know most of you idiots were born in the late 90's, but nobody gave a fuck about interracial relationships except for hicks and almost dead geriatrics.

>

Episode 2 of BST around the 18:30 minute mark

You're a good man user. When I get home from work I'm going to listen to this. Pretty fucked up if it really was a "last minute" change they had to coerce the actress to don

Social engineering

Get the white girls to shit out niglets

Get the white boys to suck dick.

How often does the leftist Hollywood show black woman and white man pairings?
Or hispanic woman with Chinese dude pairings?
Or Muslim woman with native American pairings?
Or Indian woman with black man pairings?
Or open Jewish woman (and not the Natalie Hershlag sneaky-Jew types) and ANYONE pairings?

Well?

Why is it always white woman with a black guy?

Since it's nothing then kindly explain the semantics of this continuing pattern of "nothing."

>Why don't you enjoy constant propaganda against your people, goy?

Ignoring the fact that interracial couples have been a thing in media since Shakespeare, and the nerds in ST would definitely seen The Omega Man, if not a Bond film with Bond banging some black chick. Why are you pulling this "this shit didn't happen in the 80s" out of your ass when there are countless examples of mixed couples existing in the past walking around up to and including the recent ex-president?

What is BSt? I want to listen to it too

Just classic hollywood nigger-bait. Guilty white people love that shit.

Beyond Stranger Things, hosted by Jim Rash has some of the cast in a round-table discussion. The Duffer brothers join in on a couple episodes as well.
20~ minutes per episode but they provide some insight on why this season was well.. what it was.

Because fucking another race is a female fantasy and everybody knows white women are the vast majority of tv viewers. Black women don't give a shit about shows.

Also progressive agenda by heavily jewish direction that wants to push racemixing while being progressive at it. If you'd show a white male fucking a mexican hottie it'd be seen as racist, cultural apropiation, exoticism and basically would piss off everyone the same way this black x white woman pisses off white guys who aren't complete cucks.

this
same old same old

These are the faggots that have been hanging up "it's okay to be white" posters in my town

bruh...look at this dude...

It's the 80s not the 50s.

oh look, its /tp/ - the merging of Sup Forums and Sup Forums

While you're screaming and hitting your head like an autist, you're unable to think about whats going on

The creators can create whatever chatacters they want, right? What does it mean to ask is it necessary, is any character necessary really? Could the show do without Nancy? Jonathan? Bob?

This character is there to introduce new conflict into the friendship group, and contract how characters reacted to Elle and Mike in the previous season

>b-b-but shes white and hes black!
>he screamed as his parents dragged him into his hug box

Do you know what sort of casting call was put out for the character? No?

Thanks man

Look so the kid is a nigger? so what?

I see. Because black women don't watcn TV shows and movies, and it'lll offend everyone if a white man is with a no-white, right?

Of course that's a bullshit answer and you know it.

So, wheres this source?

Thank you for letting everyone know you were born no later than 2001.

I'm gonna assume because you're a dumb coon that you can't read well so I'll point you to
The actress didn't want to do the kiss and was pretty much forced as it was a "last minute addition" (read: purposefully not put in the script).

Look at the his nigger who can't read. How precious.

>being okay to be deliberately fed propaganda at the expense of what was a decent series.

literal cuks

It's funny cause the lunatic femmos think Max and the Poondian were just tokenistic pandering. Bravo Duffer Brothers, you managed to piss off literally everybody with a retarded political agenda.

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums in charge of caring about the sanctity of young girls.

billy was /ourguy/

>How often does the leftist Hollywood show black woman and white man pairings?
Every film Zoe Saldana is in?
>Hispanic and Chinese
>Muslim and Native American
Well lets not also forget Eskimo and Australian Aboriginal!
Could you try not to clutch at straws, please?
>Indian woman and Black man
imdb.com/title/tt0102456/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_41 :3
Bend it Like Beckham also discusses this pairing briefly, its a very touchy subject amongst Indians actually
>Or an orthodox Jewish woman and anyone
as above

This is a childish argument
>if they're interested in diversity why don't they have a whole bunch of other pairings?!
Are they required to?

youtu.be/mvVmRLQAWlY

>nerdy black kid straight from the Cosby family
>messy girl with issues from a broken family

He could do better desu

>Zoe Saldana
I feel like she doesn't really count but I see your point with her. She's more mixed/hispanic but looks black and to most people that "don't see race" they'd consider her black because she's trying to ride that line to get the most roles.
Love listening to her speak spanish though, 2qt4me

did you post a link?

Wow you just made me realize the black kid's family is the only without any real problems.
Except for that little stereotype they call a daughter

>Small town rural Indiana in the 80s with like maybe 1,500 people max population
>Black kid kisses new white student at prom
>All the parents watching, nobody says anything
>Parents of girl don't even know the kid she is going to prom with is black
>Her older brother from California hates him because he is black
>Racism is a subtext of this season. It is implied that racism is a thing everywhere in America in this series' setting, even in Luke's close friends. Lucas is quite literally one of the only black people in the entire town of Hawkins
>"Hey, y'know, it'd be really painful to watch the black kid not get the girl because of racism for modern 21st century viewers, so let's just completely disregard all that buildup so we can have a 'literally cried for representation' moment and fuck all this buildup for cheers instead of having consistent tone in our finale" -some retarded kike at Netflix

They're a minority and producers don't give a shit about them, they're gonan cater to the biggest audience they have.

And yes, it will offend people, anything white men do nowadays towards black people or any other minority is heavily politicized.

>if I people do things I don't like, its because they have a political agenda

Not everyone agrees with you user or does things the way you want it done

>some retarded kike at Netflix
So Shawn Levy?

This white girl calling the Duffer Cucks on their bullshit for coercing her to kiss the black kid out of script.
what a round table of cucks

>Racism is a subtext of this season.
How?

its straight out of an 80s tv show though, like A Different World or Head of the Class

Good.
Actors are tool in the director's hands
If the story involves a kids romance, a kiss is always the good way to end it. It seals the deal, offer a good resolution to the dynamic.

Too many children show shy away from this and leave you hanging, basically wasting all the tension built during the development of the plot

SeeThe girl did NOT know she was supposed to kiss Lucas when she signed onto the show. They made her do it as an afterthought. It's not even about race for me particularly, I just find it very disturbing to force a young girl to kiss a revoltingly ugly kid as a joke.

>Cosby family
>Black kid doesn't want to play Winston just because he's black
>shadow monster
>jew conspiracy to subvert the government by using their greatest asset: the media
It was all about Race man, just look for the Reagan/Bush signs

But he's the best looking kid out of the group.
Mike, Will, and Dusty are ugly af.

>everything involving a black person is heresy

Seriously guys what the fuck is wrong with you. It's just a new girl crush. Of course she's going for the charismatic, handsome kid over the fucking freak. Jesus Christ. You might be a little sensitive

There are other black people in town
one of the farms
one of the deputy
he's not the only literal black kid

Who else is going to "get the girl"? Dustin? lel? Will? get real. Lucas and her are a contrast to Mike and Elle in the first season
And if there is any racism, which I haven't seen and you're all just making up in your autist fantasies as far as I can tell, then just like a Stephen King story - King being a major influence - its part of the horrors subtext

Yeah, next thing you know the script demands the kid enter a cameraless shack with the directors and suck two hoses.

Was Lost about racism too?

It was very clearly put in to fill the interracial relationship quota

White supremacy (wanting only whites being with whites in relations shown in media) is a political agenda, Feminism is a political agenda. These are the two groups I cited, both of whom I don't like, but they're political agendas none the less. To think otherwise is deadset spastic, and to glean anything else from what I said is a straw man.

Who is Lindelof?

Mike, Dustin, & Billy specifically act differently towards Lucas because he is black(although in Mike's case it's pretty inconsequential to the arcs throughout the rest of the season), showcasing 3 different types of racism

Lucas is the only kid who outright believes if the government gets him it's because they want to kill him

The entire Reagan/Bush signage thing is only in the series to imply the town is racist

>Mike
In love with El
>Will
gay
>Dustin
sperg and busy with Dart

literally the only choice left

Re-read what I wrote idiot.

"one of."

The actress who plays Max clearly disagrees. You gotta understand, this is a 12-13 year old girl, not some seasoned actress who's had countless of intimate scenes. This girl will forever have the memory of her first kiss be with a kid that looks like a black Timmy from South Park.

How do they treat Lucas differently?

The sign was in front of Mike's house.
Which perfectly his family.

>feminism is a political agenda
>being equal is a political agenda
okay

Why the fuck would they have to have a romance in the first place? Girls and boys can't ever just be regular friends? Not even at that age for 2 weeks or however long they've known each other?

No one outside the easily triggered Sup Forums snowflakes gives a shit.
This isn't the 60s, we had interracial kisses before.

fuckin niggers

because it's tv?
you gotta have some romance in it

>Was this even necessary?
Luke was literally a nonexistent in the group last season. The writers could've removed him and nothing would've changed.

The dads a dumb patriot who believes what the government says
So of course he votes Raygun/Bush

>to imply the town is racist
Didn't Raygun go on about "strutting young bucks" cashing in foodstamps for t-bone steaks? And cadilac driving welfare queens?
Didn't Lee Atwater admit that they targeting of welfare was a dog whistle to go after race without saying it?

>Why the fuck would they have to have a romance in the first place?
Mike and El do
Weren't you thinking about girls when you were 12?

Except the actress herself gave a shit. She did not want to do it. They pressured her into it anyway. Funny how liberals and feminists don't seem to give any shit about that. I guess little girls aren't allowed to have the female empowerment to say no to something they did not sign up for if it happens to push your political agenda.

Shut up you triggered furfag

please tell me you aren't white

>You start out in 1954 by saying, "Nigger, nigger, nigger." By 1968, you can't say "nigger" — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "Nigger, nigger."
>Lee Atwater, Raygun campaign manager and political consultant
Tell me again about how the Raygun/Bush sign is meant to signify the town is racist and how this is a dirty smear

They didn't write her for the purpose of getting blacked, the kiss wasn't in the script originally. In fact Finn is the one who came up with the idea on set, he's a filthy kike.

That's not the only Reagan/Bush sign.

Mike implies either or possibly both:
1) Luke would only identify with Winston as the black Ghostbuster
2) Luke would only identify with Winston as the least academic/least technologically adept Ghostbuster

Dustin doesn't initially see that Lucas could or would be attracted to Max or vice-versa. He immediately assumes he is his wingman and there could be no interferences because their skin colors don't match and his and Max's (((do)))

Billy pretty overtly has racial bias towards Lucas over the other kids. His abuse causes him to be competitive to put other people down (See: Him and Steve) to feel superior in some way, but his racial bias is meant to be seen as much deeper rooted prejudices from learned behavior, not emotional abuse.

NeoGAF's still down?

Why wouldn't Luke identify as Winston though? Hasn't Hollywood been hammering home the fact that minorities need minority characters to feel represented? Suddenly it's such a silly thing to believe the black kid would identify with the black ghostbuster?

To add onto the Ghostbusters thing, Winston is easy the best god damn character in Ghostbusters and ties the entire movie together. The writers added in that entire tirade about Lucas being assumed to want to be Winston either because they fucking suck and don't understand Winston at all because they are the most extreme level of blue pilled beta cucks or they really thought they were saying something about Mike learning racism from his parents in making those assumptions.

im really tired of this

2 (You) 4 W

All white "people" who voted Reagan are racists, preach brother!

Now the term virtue signalling get thrown around a lot, but holy shit, you go hard son! I guess between the constant cunny threads, Weinstein apologia, and background noise of /r9k/ hatred of women on here I might, just might be questioning your authenticity and perhaps you're using a fake concern for an actor's wellbeing as a mean to hoist a different belief system.

Is it because he's black?