Why is it that Hollywood actors and celebrities take steroids?

Why is it that Hollywood actors and celebrities take steroids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D2oa15XEvzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VX6cxmRauZk#t=07m50s
eonline.com/news/438771/hugh-jackman-admits-to-stealing-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-s-workout-plan-for-new-movie
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To compensate

>a profession where success is based on appearance
>why do these people take appearance-enhancing drugs
We may never know

To get swole. As long as youre not using them to cheat at a sport, then who cares.

Because some roles require them to look huge and roids are the fastest way to do it.

because building a good physique takes years, steroids just fasten the process

quicken*

You will never look as good/huge natty as you can on the juice.

isnt he supposed to be 6'6?

This. Who gives a fuck?

desu let them juice in sports.After all people want to see people kill each other in combat sports like MMA and Boxing.

Heard an interview of this dude on either Stern or O&A and he seriously tried to claim he never took steroids in his life. Pretty sure he was the one who brought it up, too. Like who the fuck are you trying to kid here.

>desu let them juice in sports
this

>pretty much already a business with advertising and marketing of sports products like shoes and clothing, why not pharmaceuticals

he literally fucked with Amy Schumer

youtube.com/watch?v=D2oa15XEvzQ

Shut your whore mouth. Cena is as clean as they get.

There is nothing wrong in taking steriods.

Cena is a chubby chaser.

youtube.com/watch?v=VX6cxmRauZk#t=07m50s

/ourguy/

Well not everyone can just go get fucked by Harvey.

I wish we had a league where people could roid up to the max and beyond. We could call it the Hyperlympics.

they're already all juiced up anyway

It normalizez the image of the superior male body. They tell you if you don't look like these guys you're not trying hard enough and are a beta loser. The subconscious message they send is that you have to look like that to be considered as physically hot as a man can be, which is not normal, because it was not achieved by normal healthy natural means.

This is how the next step in human revolution begins.
It will also be what revives popularity in the American muscle car.

Is this the power of alpha pajeet?

WWE exaggerates height ridiculously, he's like 6'2

6'0 is more like it. Would love to see him on tippy toes next to Momoa

People still think WWE wrestlers take steroids even though they've had a policy against it for like 10 years

thanks

when will they learn?

They give you 6 months at best to be in perfect shape. The average gym goer with average genetics and a assumed starting weight of 70/75 kg (at least in European countries) need 3-4 years to reach 1/2/3/4 plates (yeah /fit/, I know, everyone of you reached those numbers in 3 months and everyone of you is a member of the Space Marines in Warhammer 40k who deadlift 260 kg on the very first day with perfect form...), obviously, you can't hold a production that long, so they take roids.
On the other hand I believe there are Hollywood actors who are natty and are fit their whole time even if the role doesn't require this. Chris Pratt doesn't look like someone who roids, given that he even trained a lot as a fat fuck and had just cut, there is nothing outstanding at his physique and still believable to maintain for someone who trains 5 years.

Oh my good, the rock looks like barely 6ft in this pictures,

You mean mexican.

Simple they fucking work.

Jon Cena isn't a Hollywood actor, he is a WWE performer. Big difference.

it's impossible to know why. don't even bother asking.

That's bullshit, women only want you to have broad shoulders and decent chest, most of them admit some belly is ok.
And even then, money>>>>looks.

i wish she wasn't deliberately holding that thing in front of her vagina

Because actors/actresses are themselves the product they sell. Therefore, they need to achieve a certain look sometimes. Steroids help achieve muscle mass both larger and quicker than possible naturally

The shit that Christian Bale does where he goes from being a hungry auschwitz skeletor in one movie to looking like buff Bruce Wayne when shooting a film less than a year later is ONLY POSSIBLE with steroids

tom hardy and hemsworth are known juicers
so is jackman

you are dead on about production cycle

>The average gym goer with average genetics and a assumed starting weight of 70/75 kg (at least in European countries) need 3-4 years to reach 1/2/3/4 plates (yeah /fit/, I know, everyone of you reached those numbers in 3 months and everyone of you is a member of the Space Marines in Warhammer 40k who deadlift 260 kg on the very first day with perfect form...)

Your tongue in cheek derision doesn't make it less true. 1/2/3/4plate does NOT take 3-4 fucking years to achieve

>3-4 years to reach 1/2/3/4 plates
What the actual fuck

Doesn't matter. Men will still compare themselves with what they seen in the movies and television. Are you denying the power of media to influence public perception? And it's still true anyway that many many women already expect from men to resemble movie star physique, just like many man have had ingrained in their brains that the hottest women should by definition look like supermodels.

Based BMJ

Yes, the people in our movies should represent the ideal men and women. They should be good looking and fit unless the role requires them to be fat/ugly/etc. They serve as a representation of the platonic ideal for normal people to strive toward.

You act like a fucking woman who when faced with someone who looks better than her, she wishes to destroy her competition rather than improving herself in an attempt to strive toward the ideal.

Every single person, except one, needed 3 years for a 100 kg bench, a 130 kg squat and a 160/170 kg deadlift.

Every single person I know*

not that poster but i'm a 70 kg 5'8 manlet and it took me about 7 months to go from basically nothing to 75kg bench 120 squat and a 110 dl

It's not ideal if it's done by steroids.

Same as me, despite I'm 6'2. I had no trainer, I don't say it's impossible, but in my experience the majority of people need more than 2 years for 100 kg bench even if they train regularly.

Tom hardy definitely....hemsworth , i doubt it and same with jackman...jackman was no way huge

Spoken like someone who only watches capeshit

I managed to get to squatting 85kg in about 6 months and that was slower than it should have been because I was lazy.

bench i'd agree with only because legs are relatively easier to strength train and dl is correlated with squats

I dont think that is necessarily true, i started last fall at 50kg bench and this february benched 2 plates.

He has passed every single piss test WWE has ever given him. And they test often. He has been the exact same size and weight for his entire career. No gyno, no acne, no other tell-tale signs. He's legit natty and you manlet faggots are seething.

OP
Don’t worry,I know that Cena is natty. I used a random Cena pic,don’t ask why.

Doesn't Mark Wahlburg's dad have like 20 illegitimate children? Chances that Cena is a Wahlburg?

>Jackman not juicing
user...

that's only the problem for white males
black male can look like fat slobs and still get tons of white pussy
the whiter the person is, the harder he has to work and get steroids to compensate

>anyone in WWE
>natty
is this bait

>wwe says the one wrestler holding up their franchise is legit
hw about tests from a party that doesn't have an interest in him passing

Why do we demonize steroids? If you wanna be fucking jacked and have tiny nuts go the fuck ahead. Sports should require steroids, everyone is doing it anyways, they just have to do the expensive untrackable ones.
>Actor molests kids but is gay
>SO BRAVE
>actor does cocaine and heroin
>PAR FOR THE COURSE THATS HOLLYWOOD FOR YOU, GET USED TO IT!
>actor/celebrity uses HGH
>KEEP HIM AWAY FROM YOUR CHILDREN!!!! BLACKBALL HIM! KICK HIM OUT OF HOLLYWOOD!!!!

1. Because their physical appearance is the most important thing. Even more important than their acting chops.

2. Because a standard has been set. People aren't impressed by Val Kilmers skinny physique with a six pack in Batman Forever. They want big arms, a big chest, and thick shoulders.

3. Because they have unlimited money and access to the best doctors in the world, so they can afford the best steroids and they can afford they best doctors giving them advice on how to use them safetly

/Thread

Scroll through hemsworth Instagram and you can pin point the exact time he starts juicing. He did train a lot but then you can see when he starts trenning a lot too lmao

lol

Shows how much the standards have changed when the left used to be considered superhero big.

>pic from 2000
>vs
>pic from 2013
13 years have passed you fucking mong ..
And hes not huge..he did put on some size but nothing spectacular...hes sheredded and thats it

>I wish we had a league where people could roid up to the max and beyond

We do it's called literally everyone who uses their body to make money is on steroids. They all have expert coaches who know how to beat the test every time.

Fasten actually works in the sentence if you use it with the actual definition.

ok

not him, but after the first xmen jackman became a gym rat and always had a solid base

he's pretty in shape in the left

he's insanely cut and dehydrated on the right

literally the same body but dehydrated, make up and lighting

(he was already juiced in 2011)

Cause Hollywood actors and celebrities likely have lower testosterone levels than your average Joe

Are we talking a full-on resurrection of the physical culture movement?

Steroids aren’t as bad as cocaine or weed, user. OP was asking out of curiosity.

Dude what? I'm still DYEL and I bench 3pl8

Jackman does a weird sort of water binging/fasting to get to look like that

dehydration + carbs on shoot days so veins pop

same as bodybuilders and similar to fighters. Unhealthy as fuck

Lol as if you should listen to what women say they want in a guy. Here's what you do. If you want to be really strict, only consider physically attractive women, if you want to broaden your filter a bit then consider intellectual, financial, and/or occupationally successful women as well. Next, disregard everything they say. After that, observe what they DO. You'll notice enormous divergences in what women who matter claim they want and what they actually do. Fat, unappealing, unsuccessful women are functionally roadkill. Anything they say or do is meaningless unless you have an interest in pursuing girls of that type, so even spending the time considering the validity of their claims is a waste. Congratulations, you're now one step closer to living in reality. If you're a woman and you read this, your natural reaction is to get pissed and deny. Don't get mad though because I'm sure you're one of the exceptions and that makes you really special. Other women besides you though? Total dumb cunts.

>no fuck u, women like nice guys
>im sick of men treating me like shit

Found the virgin^^^, boys
Let's slap him around a little

>why do people take steroids?!
>takes steroids
>people raise eyebrows
>tells everyone your new found physique is a result of better diet and some stretched truths about your habits that would never work for them without steroids
>everyone nods their head, sighs a sigh of relief, and defends you
>"he's totally natural! with a little hard work I could get to be like that too!"
>keep taking steroids

that and he did several muscle exercises before the scene to get that appearence.

Looks like he's a pretty big guy.

>being so beta that anyone with even a hint of musculature is "roided" to you

Lmao

Nah, that time gape is quite possible for him to get that ripped, PLUS he's not that big compared to most people who use juice.

Idk if you nerds are just trolling about Huge Jackedman or what ??? but he "called up The Rock" (which is a Hollywood euphemism for roids) in order to get big as Wolvie - eonline.com/news/438771/hugh-jackman-admits-to-stealing-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-s-workout-plan-for-new-movie

See also - Zach Efron, Henry Cavill

>3-4 years to reach 1/2/3/4 plates
>5 years to reach Chris Pratt's physique
Pretty much every senior on my highschool football team was around 3/4/5 plates by the time they graduated (we never maxed on ohp). You have no idea wtf you're talking about

for a dude reaching his 50s it's pretty fuckin hard

the ~8%bf is basically impossible for him

Check out Pride Fighting Championships, a now defunct Japanese MMA promotion that outright had a clause in the contracts preventing competitors for being tested for steroids.
Also kicks and stomps to grounded opponents were allowed.

>he's not that big compared to most people who use juice
You don't know how steroids work, do you?

Natural strong physique looks way better than the fake puffy cloud muscles you get on steroids

>t. Dyel who has no idea what muscle is

>fake puffy cloud muscles
that's more likely to be natty

it's the roided ones that are all cut as shit

Why post about something you're clueless about?
Idgi

Clueless /fit/ browsing retards who have never lifted a weight in their entire lives

>steroids give you "fake" muscles
Kys

Because they're 35+ year old men being told they have to be 200+lbs shredded muscle in 6 months time.

I'm shredded actually, pic related
Never browsed /fit/, sry about your IQ

Damn, routine?