I don't get it. You autists hate Stranger Things season 2 and spill it all over Sup Forums every single day. Yet...

I don't get it. You autists hate Stranger Things season 2 and spill it all over Sup Forums every single day. Yet, there's a deeper level of hatred for episode 7. Why on earth ?
Is it because of her ?

Why didn't I like episode 7?
>because it interrupted the narrative and pacing of the season near the finale which I was binging in one go
>cringey forced diversity
>shallow uninteresting characters
>because it was a blatantly shoehorned pilot for a shitty spin off that I definitely will not watch

>nigger girl outdriving cops in a shitty van
SUSPENSION OF DISBELIEF ONLY GOES SO FAR

Eleven should have never left Hawkings. Her interactions with Hopper were more interesting than anything else she did this season.

>interactions with Hopper

Dude, NO ONE liked this episode.

The episode was really odd and I would say not in a good way, but I actually liked that girl's motif. It reminded me of what old-school Storm looked like in the comics.

No, it's genuinely a bad episode

it interupted the flow of the show. 11 already knows how to use her power, she didnt need another girl to show her how, she flipped a van 20 feet in the air in season 1

My only problem with it is they were all evil as fuck yet somehow painted as cool antifa heroes

They were going for like a Near Dark, Escape for New York vibe and completely missed the mark in every way. Was so out of place and confusing.

I was actually hoping 11 would find out that she can make her powers even more powerful when she taps into peacefulness and friendship or some shit rather than anger.

And to top it off the acting was terrible, 11 only really works with other people.

It's just a totally tacked on ep, trying to test a spin off series in the class back door pilot. Everyone in the van posse was terrible as a character but maybe the uber black dude. The try hard was real. It's not helping that the sister was ugly as fuck. Maybe in real life she is better looking or something but on the show she was hideous. Looked like some troll child the local Am/PM guy doesn't let out of the basement.

>cool antifa

Does she have a moustache?

It's being talked about because it's a very recent, popular release, regardless of how God-awful it is (and it most certainly is god awful). Season 2 is lazy, uninspired and frankly, a bore. Steve, Hopper and Sam made it tolerable. Special mention to the new Chad. He was also great, regardless of how utterly pointless his (and Max's) characters were in the story.

you nazis better watch out, we're coming to get you

But I liked ST season 2, that's why I hated episode 7. It was completely pointless filler that broke up the pace just as things got really interesting.

kali tries to manipulate a preteen girl to kill someone and then goes and says "this is not a prison, you can leave when you want" as if we're supposed to sympathize with her.

her gang are all completely unlikable. extreme misanthropic assholes with no redeeming characteristics

and she uses her powers to torment her own friends

>her

So i havent seen the season yet - can i just skip the episode entirely and be unaffected?

>because it was a blatantly shoehorned pilot for a shitty spin off that I definitely will not watch
Yea, that was the whole plan for this episode.

It's nice that eleven got to hone her skills but they even ripped off xmen first class with that.

that episode sucked so much

I hated the gang consisting of stereotypes so much

the acting and characterisation was bad

nothing worked in this episode

Yes and her gang, zog.

Yes, it has literally nothing to do with the main plot. Unfortunately, this shitty subplot will most likely be continued in season 3. They introduced the idea that the scientist dad who supposedly died in s1 is still alive. That's probably gonna be a big thing later on.

yes you can and not miss anything

Hone her skills? Thhere was 0 need for that, this isn't Dragon Ball where she was fighting stronger opponents and she was never shown to have any difficulty using her powers.

Blatant backdoor pilot. Felt like a bad episode of Dark Angel.

As much as I hate to say it you probably could skip it. Personally I'd rather take the 40 mins of cringe then miss any bits of character development especially since El was in it and I give a shit about her. The most important part of the episode is that El/Jane cares about Mike & his friends, the Hopper, and Hawkins, and that she has more sympathy than the edgy Tumblrâ„¢ group.

Wait, are they seriously planning a spin-off with THOSE characters? I mean, diversity or not, you need someone with at least an ounce of acting talent and screen presence to carry a show. That group felt like rejected Shadowrun NPCs.

>episode 6 leaves off with a big cliffhanger that gets you excited for episode 7
>watcg episode 7
>nothing about the lab
>instead it's about DUDE OUTCASTS LMAO
>why do you guys hate it!?

Also
>quintessentially british