Why the FUCK did he say excommunicado instead of excommunicated?

Why the FUCK did he say excommunicado instead of excommunicated?

Vatican II is for commies

Because it sounds cool coming out of his mouth, like everything he says.

His excommunicado scenes were the only things I did not like in this movie.

Why the fuck isn't the status box a dropdown?

Why the fuck did they have his records on a VIC-20 operated by a Suicide Girls model? Because this movie tries way too hard to be cool.

>he liked the silencer pistol duel

wasn't it because the organization was based in rome

That was funny and cool at the same time.

It was funny and meant to be funny. autists like you probably can't watch Commando without rolling your eyes over how unrealistic it is

commando is awesome
that scene however is just fucking retarded

t.woman

Is there really enough work for those hundreds of assassins to be there?

roastie detected

> excommunicated by a gang of psychopaths

DUDE EVERYONE IS AN ASSASSIN LMAO

They weren't all assassins. He brought in his flash dance crew to inflate the numbers to seem more impressive

THINK

4 ME

YOU'RE ALWAYS

IN THE DARK

Literally the best scene in the movie

Cocksucker

The very first scene has John getting hit full speed by a car. He’s an 80’s action hero in the vein of Commando Swarzenegger.

That sexy little boi pussy lesbo creature is aesthetic, but in the end she was pointless as fuck lmao. Both films are pretty fun overall, and i don't like 'fun' films anymore.

man i swear if roasties talk shit to my boy keanu i'm gonna riot this man suffered so much and he is still alive that's amazing man

>wanting realism in a stylized action flick
what's wrong with you?

The fuck is wrong with you

>sprouts pleb point of view like it's popular opinion

It still has to work and be "realistic" in it's own world that the film portrays.
Fury Road was also an over the top highly stylised action flick, but everything is completely believable in that world the film portrays and that's the only thing that matters.