Welcome: Starfire fans
honorary notion: Raven fans

NOT welcome: Lizards, Val-yor

This outfit was great.

You didn't say no.

it looks brilliant

bump

>that pic

I love Starfire in armour. I know it it's literally the opposite of everything about her as a character, but seeing her in full body armour just works for me.
I would have been completely fine if her suit in the prequel episode was her regular get up.

Why does this autismo make five TT cartoon threads every day?

new on Sup Forums, dipshit?

Do you not like Starfire?

Firestar's better. She's not a troq.

We respect your choice
now respect ours or gtfo

She got cancer from her own powers
Wtf

Don't bother replying to haters. Almost every Starfire thread is infested with them...

but why would someone hate her? ;_; she's so cute

Because they know all the real life girls equivalent to Starfire are unobtainable. All the chads took em.

Imma make her call herself my dirty troq as I fuck her in the ass

No idea actually. Maybe they hate the threads which appear a little bit too often for their liking. Anyway, logic cannot always be applied to haters.

>tfw no tamaranean gf ;_;

>I know it it's literally the opposite of everything about her as a character
Her character in the armor was literally the opposite of everything about her as a character. Then she made out with Robin and apparently didn't just learn English but either absorbed his fetish for naive yet bubbly alien girl or she sucked all the fun out of him which does pretty much explain TTG Robin, especially when he was jonesing for Slade.

bump

I demand these two be swapped. Asuka and Starfire have fucking nothing in common.

Terra tbqh.