strawpoll.me/14270685
strawpoll.me/14270695
strawpoll.me/14270704
strawpoll.me/14270737
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wtf is this?

Jesus christ how horrifying

the dumbest episode of tos

Imagine having toes which are glued together.

See? This proves how much more superior STD is. Or "DIS" if I'm feeling extra baity

yea-eah-eah brother

Fucken space Hippies

>This is the last time i'll give you a handjob Neelix

based TOS OP

What did she mean by this?

my sides are orbiting andoria right now

This uniform really did not fit him

favourite shran ep?

Now that I think about it, he probably had a girdle on and the top of it ended up pushing his tits up

I would totally watch a space Diners, Drive-ins and Dives where Riker goes to different planets and eats exotic foods

its been awhile since ive watched ent, but the one with the rescue of his daughter is quite memorable

BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPAPAP
just keep looking at the camer-
PAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPFFFFFFFTPFPFFFFFTPFFFPTPFPTFFFFTTTTTTTT
don't worry I'm almost do-
BLOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRTHTFFFFFFFFHTFFFHHHHHHHHHTTTTTT
*rocks back and forth*
BRRRRRRAPPPPAP
*toot*
*adjusts crotch*

What did the shat mean by this?

the majority of TOS episodes aren't very good. people only think of the classic episodes and forget the many, many stinkers.

>that rack
jesus, Will.

The ensemble is always good though

go back to bed bill

Oh fuck it's Coombs again isn't it

>its a casey biggs gets mugged by archer episode

>all o'briens children look asian

Why are paddy genes so submissive?

I unironically enjoy this.

TWO GOOKS
ONE PADDY

Kek I'm just at that episode now.

Has anyone watched this or the spin off?

>grown up Molly died so hard she never even existed, but it's a-ok since we now have the little Molly again
always what irks me about time paradox episodes is how "paradox" people end up not mattering at all

She didn't really die though she just became non-existant.

you should see the ENT episode where they kill 50 million people

Which one is that?

dear doctor

He was right though.
If they can't handle a disease while the other group can it means that evolution favors the other.

mass genocide is just not synonymous with trek

intentional mass genocide directly caused by a thought out starfleet decision, I don't mean the maquis deaths in ds9, that was fine, but ENT is an exploratory trek

According to garak it is.

>Or "DIS" if I'm feeling extra baity

Disco Very.

herbert!

Okay /trek/, ENT has just finished, the JJverse never happened and STD was never created.
You've been given total creative control to make a new Star Trek series. Studio executives won't interfere and your budget is large enough to make sure that you won't have to make filler episodes. The only catch is that you can't make any prequels or in-between shows. It has to be set in the future of the established universe and tell new stories.
What do you make?

A show about Starfleet Academy on the CW

Why did they make Bashir so boring in the later seasons?
I actually liked him before they turned him into a robot.

A show about a starfleet intelligence agent having james bond like adventures through the alpha quadrant.

The writers had no idea where to take his character and they couldn't pair him with Garak anymore becuase they were legit getting letters about them being a couple and it worried producers. It's also why the O'Brien and Bashir friendship becomes so much more predominate in later seasons. Becuase you know it's less gay if one person in the relationship is married to a woman?

In one sense, it would be liberating to finally not have to hide your genetically-enhanced intelligence, but at the same time everybody would know that goofy ol Bashir has been putting them on for the last several years. They know, and you know, that everybody else is painfully stupid. That, and I think he finally gave in to despair in the "tfw no gf" way.

Didn't they have the bromance concept in the 2000's?
I legit never got homosexual vibes from it, I mean they were very close friends but that doesn't mean they had to be gay.

People joke about the Miles and Julian relationship a lot. If you ask me Bashir is bisexual, Miles is straight, and Garak will probs fuck anything he finds attractive becuase he's a freak.

Was the planet these guys were looking for the planet in insurrection? And how long would those people on that planet put up with these asses if they actually got there?

If used to come on when I was a kid, I did used to watch it.He was famous for carrying that 30 lb hand gun, the .357 it was insane

>Became non-existent

It's impossible to become something if you never existed in the first place. There's literally no such thing as grown Molly and there never was.

>That's far enough. Im confiscating those hot wing platters in the name of the United Federation of planets

He looks weird with his hair like that

What is his cup size?

Wew Jadzia just died.
How is season 7 compared to the rest?

fucking spoilers retard

Why did you think Ezri became a character?

at least a B

cute

It at least had a satisfying ending where all the hippies were horribly maimed for not listening to reason

>this shit again
Surely you have a better idea

A show from the Romulan perspective with meddling Federation ships. This could show a different side of the Federation as they just get in the way and deliberately make things harder for the Romulans, characterising them as busybodies and irritants.

Kira and Worf would have been the most sensible match

Be completely honest. Would you have killed him, too?

Yes, I would have saved Tuvok and Neelix because it's the morally right thing to do

>you won't have to make filler episodes
But filler episodes are integral to Star Trek

Everyone hates the "awkward" ferengi episodes in ds9 though, like little green men and the magnificent ferengi.

only the people that take Star Trek too seriously and want it to be Battlestar Galactica hate them

I honestly miss self-contained episodes and lack of plot. It makes a show way more rewatchable.

>Everyone hates the "awkward" ferengi episodes in ds9 though, like little green men and the magnificent ferengi.
>everyone hates the best episodes in DS9
what

A lot of fans think the voyage home was a shit movie too or at least one of the weakest films with the original series ensemble

*****IMPORTANT*****
*****ULTIMATE /trek/ POLL*****
Rate every episode from every season from every series!
Multiple choice(!!!) so you don't have to pick just one!

>TOS
strawpoll.me/14269909
strawpoll.me/14269931
strawpoll.me/14269958

>TNG
strawpoll.me/14269978
strawpoll.me/14269990
strawpoll.me/14270015
strawpoll.me/14270031
strawpoll.me/14270046
strawpoll.me/14270061
strawpoll.me/14270073

>DS9
strawpoll.me/14270080
strawpoll.me/14270093
strawpoll.me/14270107
strawpoll.me/14270119
strawpoll.me/14270136
strawpoll.me/14270147
strawpoll.me/14270182

>VOY
strawpoll.me/14270449
strawpoll.me/14270473
strawpoll.me/14270488
strawpoll.me/14270512
strawpoll.me/14270527
strawpoll.me/14270570
strawpoll.me/14270589

>ENT
strawpoll.me/14270608
strawpoll.me/14270642
strawpoll.me/14270659
strawpoll.me/14270685

>TOS Movies
strawpoll.me/14270695

>TNG Movies
strawpoll.me/14270704

>Kelvinverse Movies
strawpoll.me/14270737

What are you talking anout those two episodes were fucking great.
Aside from the quark turns female episode none of them were cringy.

Speak for yourself, STD.

And they're all double dumbasses.

Yeah, no. "Little Green Men" is a great episode.

Ezri seems pretty cute.

She is
Jadzia and Ezri were both attractive in different ways. Ezri was a much stronger character tho, but they didn't have enough time to entirely develope her

*slaps your girlfriend's ass*

I want ezri to hurt me

This is the ideal male body.
You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

I would do something kind of radical now that CGI is cheap and I have the budget for it. I would jump into the 3rd millennium, where basically the entire galaxy has been assimilated into the federation, the Borg are dead and the changelings either accepted it or got wiped out.

So it's the year 3000, basically no more shit to do in this galaxy, so I turn to the last problem humanity and the federation faces: the eventual heat death of the universe. Basically rip the shit off of Mass Effect where some big bad extra galactic nemesis comes to fuck our shit up and harvest all our scientific knowledge to see if we've gleaned anything about how to prevent the universe from dying.

Essentially this thing goes balls to the wall on the existentialism and depression. It's billed as the last Star Trek, the FINAL frontier. Maybe it ends on a hopeful note, maybe not.

You're fucking retarded.

Law & Order: Alpha Quadrant

Imagine the sex, hot damn

No, I would not have killed him because it's the morally right thing to do.

>Was Voyager such a disaster because they could never (or never dared to) change the uniform?
I was always disappointed that once they started communicating with Starfleet, they never updated the uniform to the one they could clearly see everyone in Starfleet was wearing, I don't think they ever even commented on it. Obviously the reasoning is the resources it'd take to change everyone's uniforms... but that far into the show it was an odd point for the writers to suddenly have some sense regarding that.

Homicide: Life on the Street: Quadrant: Alpha

Best ToS schlock episodes?
OP pic, Catspaw, and the best episode in the series (A Piece of the Action) imo

The 50's parts were inside of sisko's head right?
It would suck if the writers meant that all of star trek was some fiction written by a black writer in 50's new york.

Why is she so perfect?

>The 50's parts were inside of sisko's head right?
yeah, tho I did read the writers thought about making the series all in Benny's head. Thank god they didn't go with that, would've been such fucking bullshit.
The Enemy Within was pretty fun only because how much Kirk's double was overacting.

I just got to the end of the episode.
Yeah that would totally suck, star trek is a giant franchise they couldn't pull a thing like that.

Far worse than that is that the Obriens legit thought dumping their feral child on an abandoned planet was a good idea

I would have done anything to get back a crew member. I think Tuvix is a liar. Tuvix would have killed himself they let him keep going on...

It'd be a weird St. Elsewhere scenario if it were all his head.