How do you go from this

How do you go from this...

... to this?

Christ, look at how he moves ta the end. It really is out of a video game.

How is holding two pieces of a sinking ship is going to help, without anything else happening?

Wouldn't it be better to try to web them together as much as possible so they stop falling apart and them web em some more.

The boat is going to sink anyway, is holding two pieces together is going to help in any way?

It's the most hectic, nerve-racking city. Imagine having to take the [Number] 7 train to the ballpark, looking like you're [riding through] Beirut next to some kid with purple hair next to some queer with AIDS right next to some dude who just got out of jail for the fourth time right next to some 20-year-old mom with four kids. It's depressing

It's really sad this dumpster fire is on par with Raimi's first two movies on RT. It even has a higher score than both of them on IMDB.

Have modern moviegoing audiences become that tasteless?

>only holding one side of the boat from being split up
didn't realize spiderman was a dumbass

>Wouldn't it be better to try to web them together as much as possible so they stop falling apart and them web em some more.
You'd know this if you actually watch the movie.

It's not a movie it's a flick

honestly one of the worst scenes ever

Nice response, but the other guy is right. Spiderman actually did that

The amount of underage newfags on Sup Forums calling shit like this a movie or sometimes even a film. A friend of mine asked me if I wanted to go watch a Film, and then he unironically recommended thor ragnarok.
The fuckign state of the western world.

What the fuck is he doing? Is there people on the boat? Why does it look like a psx FMV? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

hahahahahahahahahahaha

what PS3 game is this?

Meh I like homecoming but maybe because I really like spider man...but I agree that the boat scene is lame

The train scene in spider man 2 is pure kino...shows what a hero is in a way both DC and Marvel fail to show

Miss us yet?

this cannot be in the movie... right?

....to this?

Yes. Please come back.

This scene is so fucking retarded

Why can't all Muslims be this kind and happy and not-murdery?

autism

Are you implying the first one was good?

>ARGGH HELP ME TONY
stopped watching there

kek

Both these scenes are bad, the train scene was only good until he took his mask off

>that shot at the statue of freedom at 0:18

That's a PS2 cinematic

This, though the train scene wasn't really good before he took of the mask either.

It's called the Monument of Opportunity, dumbass.

But thor was good user.
sounds to me you're just a beta male that no one likes

yes, you tasteless mong

neck yourself

this cgi looks fucking awful. like unbelievably awful. and it's going to age like milk in 5 years. none of these capeshit joints are going to hold up in 5 years.

But Thor Ragnarok was legitimately great.

I don't think i'll pay to watch a Marvel movie any time in the future, so i have to make conclusions from poorly cut webms.

But still, what was the point of holding two pieces of the boat?

That's pretty much the time they need to do another reboot.

literally laughable

>this cgi looks fucking awful. like unbelievably awful. and it's going to age like milk in 5 years
in 5 years ? it's not even worth watching right now

You be a child in the early 00s so you're blinded by your childhood nostalgia, and then be an adult when Spider Man Homecoming comes out so youre cynical

Yes it was

This shit looks so bad I have a sudden desire to watch it, and put next to the other Asylum Productions

This. It's a generational thing. My parents swear by Batman 1989, because they were 18-19 years old when it came out. They don't watch any capeshit or have ANY interest in it, but if Batman 1989 is on cable, they will put it on and watch it.

This board is 18+

You could maybe argue that it's better than mos capeshit but that really doesn't say much. I don't understand how people can think that it's good in comparison to movies like citizen kane or das boot.

Meh, never been much for capeshit, my little sister liked it though so I guess there is something likeable about the movie. She is 14 though.

To stop them from falling away from each other sideways? There are people on the boat. He's trying to keep it upright so that they can be rescued.

Also this scene was supposed to be an example of Spider-Man being inexperienced with saving people. This doesn't go well and he needs to be helped by Iron Man.

user said it best the other day. Animation technology has gotten better but studios aren't hiring qualified animators and are cutting corners with manpower.

amazing

based

>and are cutting corners with manpower
Then why do those movies cost so much?

RDJ's salary

there are some most of the ones i've met over there are the older guys who run their own shops

(You)

no point at all. It was the last desperate solution he could think of.

I hate it when people spout the "videogame" meme but this does literally look like a videogame.

Why didn't he just shoot the webs in opposite directions?
What a fucking idiot.

why didn't he stick the webs to the train instead of holding them?

where does he even land?

This isn't real, I mean it can't be

Yes. Yes we do.

good call, it's cgi

???

i like the little bounce he did in the middle during the shot from the side, its like someone was moving him across the screen with a mouse and sneezed then carried on. gave me quite a kek

The boat is still going to fucking sink. Also why is manually holding the web any better? Holy shit this looks and is awful on so many levels.

>meh
>calls others underage newfags
>is 18 years old
>meh

wtf i love turks now

Pro tip: If an arab, truk or persian has a beard or clean shaven then beware. If they have a well groomed mustache then they're likely trustworthy,

the middle part has to be fake

>0:03

Keep on hating fags. Marvel, Sony and the cast will still making money while you sit on your chair and spend time hating on their movies.

wtf i love turks now

*Breathes in*

NDA payouts to keep women and young boys quiet. Plus the on set coke budget.

what the fuck is wrong with people nowadays?

yup, no one cared who he was afterwards

I unironically love emo Peter, no homo

Robert Downey Jr. Sallary

He is the reason the movies suck these days

I just want you to know that I understood and appreciate the reference to that real life quote.

this is the most wholesome comic i've ever seen

What did they mean by this?

The ships cut in two. What the fuck is holding it "together" supposed to do? You can see the interior filled with water already.

Please Raimi. We need you.

>You'd know this if you actually watch the movie.

What are you, gay?

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

Literal B-movie effects oh my fucking gooooood

Absolutely embarrassing. How in the world do people watch this?

Who the fuck approved the idea to animate the eyes on the suit? It's so distracting and looks terrible.

>ship is literally split in half
>no means of maintaining buoyancy
>somehow still floating

That ship would have sank in the time it took to watch this webm. I actually am offended by how unrealistic this is.

holy shit that is bad.

Theres a similar webm of one if these guys doing this with a little girl customer. It's freaking adorable.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHSHDF;OASDJKFL;ASDJFLK;ASJ FUGGGGGGGGGG

........to this?

adorable

THAT'S NOT HOW AERODYNAMICS AND GLIDESUITS WORK!

Holy shit fuck man Marvel keeps detaching more and more from how the real world works.

Straight out of PS4 exclusive

You got yourself a (you), you deserved it. Here's another one.

It's so bad it looks like stop motion, please tell me it's made by user as a joke?

>story about a teenager who gains superpowers by being bitten by a radioactive spider is suddenly unrealistic