Is this really worth seeing on the big screen and paying 18 dollars for the privilege? Half of me wants to go...

Is this really worth seeing on the big screen and paying 18 dollars for the privilege? Half of me wants to go, half of me wants to stay home and wait for the 1080p rip.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NujlXgBmUoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just go. You'll regret it if you don't (and why the fuck haven't you already)

Yes. Go.

I rarely hit the theaters, and I did for this. Was not disappointed. Loved the long, lingering, confident shots. Lovely art direction and PD.

Sure, it's not some new Tarkovsky or anything, but it's more contemplative and worlds better than the typical money-gribbing garbage we usually get here in the states.

Drop your expectations to zero, don't watch another trailer, and just let it “happen” to you. Lingered on my mind for weeks after I caught it.

It's audiovisually striking, which is it's strongest point. If you don't watch it on the big screen, you might as well not bother.

For the love God yes!

First time I went alone to the cinema was this film

Its a visually amazing film, worth seeing on the big screen.

yes u fucking fagoot

its the best film of the deacde

One of the rare films worth paying money to actually watch.

get moviepass

Can't be any wronger
I went for the audiovisual experience, but what stayed most with me was the story. Well certain parts

what did you find compelling about the story? It really wasn't a strong story, not much happened, the first half hinted at something good but it all went downhill after he found the horse

Vittu toi jätkä on bleid runneri :D:DDDD

There's no movie pass here in the Bleid Runneri country.

>he confuses inner turmoil of a character and lack of cohesive narrative with a story

youtube.com/watch?v=NujlXgBmUoU

>00:45 in

I thought most of the soundtrack was pretty meh but this one is GOAT

If you plan on watching it eventually then yes go to the theater.

>lack of cohesive narrative
What are you talking about? The story can be simply and concisely explained in a paragraph. It's not that simple, it's complicated enough to make for an interesting futuristic detective mystery. Sure there are a lot of details missing, but we only see events from the POV of two characters

vidu vaaralline :DDDDD

where do you live that a movie ticket costs 18 dollars?

>LÄHEDÄÄ MEBEE :D:D

Vittu aioin kirjottaa saman

It's a mediocre film overall and a terrible Blade Runner sequel. Really not worth the time and money to go see in theaters.

It's two tickets, i'll try to beat the no singles policy with my kanachhan body pillow.

I've been three times, it's worth it.

Finland

The film looks nice, but that's about it. If you're one of those people that doesn't like to think much while watching movies, but enjoys stuffing your mouth full of popcorn, and engrossing yourself in eye-candy then yeah go for it. One word of warning though... the film was obviously NOT shot on IMAX, they blew the footage up. I guess if you can't tell the difference between real IMAX footage then it doesn't matter, I just thought you should know.

I'm not going to IMAX theater

don't buy hte food or drinks.

The ticket itself is 18 dollars.

Yes it's worth it.
It was so worth it I went back and paid the 18€ again.
t. knower

Tapa ittes

Yeah, totally worth it. I just got back from seeing it for the 7th time in imax.

the only good thing about it are the visuals. that should tell you whether or not to stay and wait or go.

wow rude
:DD::D:D

Yes idiot. Beelieve me, you will regret not going. I also have my doubts, but 30 minutes into the movie i couldn't imagine i even consider watching this on my monitor.

the cinematography is top-tier, and I'd say it actually benefits greatly from being on the big screen. You should absolutely go see it

>18 bucks
What the fuck?

Wait for it to start playing at an arthouse cinema and pay the $2 student's ticket for it.

>WHADDA FUGGG :DDDD

ITS 27BUX HERE

BLADE RUNNER IS A BIGSCREEN MOVIE, THEY SHOULDA ALSO SHOWED THE ORIGINAL BLADE RUNNER BEFORE THE PREMIERE

BLADE RUNNER NIGHT IN IMAX

18 bucks is maybe little to much yeah, but at least he can choose where he wants to sit, not running to take the best seats like americans do.

It's 15 euros so that's 18 bucks. But I found that my local arthouse theater is showing it too for 9 euros (10 dollars) so I'll go see it there instead.

WHOS SCREEN IS BIGGER

ARTHOUSE THEATERS ARE USUALLY TINY

6 YUROSHEKELS IS WORTH THE BIGGER SCREEN

this, and mesa, and tears of rain (although reused) were kino

Am i the only one who didnt like this movie?

Yes, I'm going to see it again soon, make sure to see it alone

No, but you're in a minority.

finally a sensible post

>18 bucks
Then go see it on a tuesday poorfag

>no singles policy
wtf?

Yes

>ITT

>it da best flim of da decaid

>Is this really worth seeing on the big screen and paying 18 dollars

Not really. I found it to be really disappointing.

Don't believe the Sup Forums meme. It's a very good movie, even if it's not like the original. Worth seeing these days

How do you not know about that?

I do not frequently watch movie in theater even though I wish I could. Yet, I watched it for a second time today. With my ~2.5 usd/hour third world country wage rate.

You probably live in a first world country, $18 is probably chump change for you. Why hesitate?

This movie is worth it. Go watch it today, user. Please do not let Hollywood stop making films like this in the future. This and a few other things are only things that keeps me from killing myself.

Has there ever been a film shilled as hard on Sup Forums as this piece of mediocre cheeto trash?

What Sup Forums meme? Most people here liked it, discussed it and moved on. It's only a few retards with nothing to do that shit on it but they'll get bored soon enough.

>18 dollars

Where the fuck do you live that it costs 18 bucks? Upstate NY only cost me 6.50 and that was with the comfy lounge chairs with leg rests.