Assuming Cartoon Network doesn't randomly cancel it, how much longer do you think this show has until its finale...

Assuming Cartoon Network doesn't randomly cancel it, how much longer do you think this show has until its finale? 'That Will Be All' suggests the diamonds are planning to return to Earth, which would mean we're getting closer to the end.

Fuck off to your autism containment, faggot.

lets hope cartoon network cancels this sjw propaganda so the steven universe cancerous faggotry fanbase get trigger

You now have to watch Sword Art Online

>saying shit like this on Sup Forums of all places

Your autism containment is the SU general. Stay there. Nobody wants a dozen threads about your shitty show.

Kids hate it and recognize it as Marxist propaganda, it should be gone within a year

user let's not joke about that.

I'm not joking

Not long. It'll probably end after season 5 because it won't get renewed.

>abloobloo don't talk about cartoons on the cartoon board :(((

> ;__; abloo bloo bloo bring the geral back waaahhh!!!
>makes 30 SU threads

It's amazing how you autists cry for your general to come back then force the issue by making tons of threads but when it comes back you still ignore the general and continue to make threads.

No wonder people hate SU fags.

The only people that actually want a general are the people that don't like the show and want people that do contained in one horrible place.
Generals are cancer.

>cancer
Perfect for SU.

I hope CN randomly cancels it. The salt would be fucking eternal.

As someone who watches the show, this would be totally worth it.

I'd just add it to the many other shows that never got a conclusion for bullshit reasons, get over it in a day, and laugh at the people that can't get over it. I can only hope it drives part of the fanbase to suicide.

Depends on if they want to make the Diamonds the real final antagonists.
In any case, given the rate of progress per ep I think we're good for several more seasons.

The real problem is how CN wants to space those episodes.

There are so far 156 episodes to be produced in total. AT is ending at 284, I think. Regular Show ended at like 270 or something.

I don't know.

GF ended at 2 seasons instead of the initially planned 3 because Alex Hirsch wanted out. Wander Over Yonder had plans for a third season, but were told to wrap things up in its 2nd season. I think Rebecca Sugar has said she's willing to make as many episodes so long as CN is willing to order more, but as we can see the story is still progressing bit by bit. The show has been relying on introducing one-off characters for a Beach City townie plot, so it seems they're already stretching a bit to make up new stories.

AT and Regular Show are not the norm. It's kind of ridiculous how long those cartoons lasted in retrospect. I'd say Steven Universe has 1-2 more seasons tops after this one. There's not much longer they can drag out the story, and I'm not sure CN even wants to renew it anyway.

>abloobloo its a cartoon but other people go to da genewal :(((
Cry me a river fag.

Don't you get enough crying from the show? Double fag?

I see crying in that show way too often. It'd be refreshing to get it from an anonymous image board instead.

Have a look in the mirror then. Champ.

I think this will last the standard 5 seasons.

After that CN will push it out the door on it's ass.

Did I say I wanted my own tears?

You said " from an anonymous image board" you didn't specify from who.

They aired the entirety of Season 3 in a literal month...

Why use my own? It's too much effort to cry over nothing.

In all honesty, I like the show still, but goddamn it's used crying way too much. I know I'm not the first person to notice this, but fuck. Shouldn't they realize that if it's in every other scene that it takes away all impact?

I see season 5 being the last. The way they are being mysterious about season 5 and no word of six. After the diamonds are defeated and Homeworld and the earth are saved there's nothing left. The diamonds are coming to earth soon, Steven's about to learn major answers, and Steven's on the verge of being able to heal corrupted gems. I think 36 episodes are enough to wrap it up. I thought I heard Sugar say that it was only supposed to be 3 52 episode seasons anyway.

It will last until 2020 because CN will space it out

>sjw propaganda
>the white male father is there for his son
>the gay gem is cuck and almost kill the protagonist several times
>background characters are diferent kinds of families with a male in charge, exept for 2
>nigga you dumb

Can I watch the abridged version? I prefer the voice actors from that.

They're probably going to can it after season 5 (The second half of season 3 I guess?), simply because this series have the power to print money in merch, and yet it's about as well exploited as thorium.

I reckon Sugar knows this though, so she's planning to wrap it up by then, and add more if necessary.

SJW mean "things i dont like and that is slightly left-leaning" in 4Chanese

You're the only one who sounds triggered here lol

This show needs actual longer arcs. It could be cool.

>Sugar
>knowing shit
she did what her mentor pentleton ward did and let a series with potential be dragged down by california hipster bullshit

the only praise SU gets is for its pseudo lesbians and fat people. pure politics

They already got Trigger; Takafumi Hori worked on one of the episodes.

>they got an animator from trigger who did one minute of an eleven minute epiosode*

I said that Sugar knew that CN wouldn't renew it for more seasons. While I don't think SU is close to California hipster levels (it reminds me of an Irish seaside town if Irish seaside towns had decent weather), my post was praising her business foresight, not her creative skills.

Which I think are perfectly great to be honest, as the show reminds me of a better transformers cartoon with pretty damn good humor, but eh.

>bitching soundtrack
>use of individual instruments for each character
>nice visuals
>amusing premise

Are just some of things that keep me occupied. The only succesful lesbian relationship in the entire show is Garnet, unless you're just bitching about the existance rather than the use of rocky relationships.

There's literally three 'fat' people in the show, Greg who's neat, Sadie/Ronaldo depending on who is drawing the episode, and Amethyst even though she's literally just compressed.

CN is going to axe it the first chance they get now. Cartoons that aren't 100% comedy get euthanized these days.

Then what happened to Uncle Grandpa?

Seeing as a lot of homestuck fags "migrated" to SU, this would be fucking divine.

Cartoon Kino never lasts.

Not go enough. We need to breach eternal and go into 4th dimensional salt.
Steven Universe Go is launch a year after cancellation

Weeb fag here, you thought id just miss this thread huh?

>you were wrong

9 seasons.
Rebecca Sugar said she'd need 5 seasons to do all she wants to do, and that was back when each season was supposed to be as long as season 1.

>Sup Forums will never have a modern complete serial work with a satisfying ending to enjoy

The thing with the Diamonds is that they think the Earth is going to be destroyed. So they'll either never come back or somehow a message is going to get out that the cluster was destroyed.

they already have designs

More seasons just means more townie episodes.

In some cases, like the townie episodes, that might be an improvement.
Leave the lore alone.

Easily the best premise that Sup Forums has ruined with its autism.

How did Sup Forums ruin it?