youtube.com/watch?v=2AJuCTvNvUk
youtube.com/watch?v=RsjMcEqjZ-c
soundcloud.com/gravityboys/bladee-wickr-man
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo7YiBy4bec
youtu.be/Qjme5hh_bYY
youtube.com/watch?v=-sQ3Af3DpeM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=2AJuCTvNvUk

it's pretty good, you might want to check A Dozen Summers Against The World by Nature & Organisation, there's a really sweet cover of that song on it, with vocals by Rose McDowall if im not wrong

my favourite film of all time, I went to the pub where this scene was filmed. It's a crime they cut it out of the original release
youtube.com/watch?v=RsjMcEqjZ-c

That scene was in the Final Cut version I saw. Studiocanal released all three cuts of this movie over here in Europe. Loved the music, even though I didn't expect there to be so many songs in an occult thriller.

yeah I got the new release that came out a year or two ago. The Mark Kermode doc on the film is decent too

Why do we allow Americans to remake classic films like this?

Why? The remake is a great comedy movie. Way funnier than everything Apatow ever produced.

The ending is so fucking frustrating, had my fists clenched the entire time.

>I didn't expect there to be so many songs in an occult thriller

I thought it was very campy, not sure if it did the movie any good.

hnnnnng

It definitely makes it worse but it's still a great film overall. Musicals are LITERALLY gay and not interesting whatsoever.

Bullshit, the traditional english folk music is an integral part of this film. Take it away and the entire thing loses a lot of it's folkloristic mythology.

soundcloud.com/gravityboys/bladee-wickr-man
>You feel like heroin, make me do anything

Pitt surely was a hottie. Love the gratuitous nudity in the bath tub scene. She's also very watchable in "Countess Dracula" and shows a respectable amount of cleavage in "Where Eagles Dare"

I see where you're coming from and I agree that it has it's place in that film but it's still annoying listening to most of the songs. It's similar to watching the labirynth and enjoying those faggot puppets dancing and singing. Every other part is more interesting to watch.

I've been to the cinema where this film premiered.
It's okay I suppose.

Top tier musical taste, m8.

I just love based Edward Woodward.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo7YiBy4bec

this. in fact the best scenes can be found here and are quite entertaining.
youtu.be/Qjme5hh_bYY

I love Nicolas Cage but what the fuck, man.

>ywf this song made You watch this old-school classic
youtube.com/watch?v=-sQ3Af3DpeM

This album by Witchfinder General made me watch the horror film of the band's namesake.

Reminder that she tried her best to save the cop

my man. acoustic-era Current 93 and associates are The Wicker Man in musical form.