This is Clyde. Say something nice about him

This is Clyde. Say something nice about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AIeA-l7k4wM
desuarchive.org/trash/thread/3842822
shadbase.com/ronnie-go/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's got a nice smile

he rescued lana pretty good, and he does a pretty good job of helping linc

His folks aren't dead from fag disease.

I have never watched this show and know very little about it other than all of Sup Forums fucking hates him for some reason.

From appearances he looks like a generic Steve Urkel copy and I am often curious what it is about him that creates such rage but not enough to watch the actual cartoon.

I used to be like him. But he will grow up and realize that Luna was the better choice.

He's a credit to his race.

He's nice in short spurts.

The triple K Mafia will lynch this nigger to oblivion

youtube.com/watch?v=AIeA-l7k4wM

He cowers under his sheets at night while he listens to his dads have loud gay sex in the adjacent bedroom.

Let's be perfectly honest here. If he's ever gonna get any Loud action, we know it's gonna be with pic related.

I actually agree with you. I would have gone with Luan too.

So....which sister is Lincoln's favorite?

The best one

The closest to him in age, Lynn

Which one is he gonna fuck?

>canonically
luna
>who he seems to get along with
lucy or lynn

NIGGER!

NEEERD

It's hard to say anything nice about him when he bullies best boy, but...
-He saved Lincoln's ass in Dance Dance Resolution when his sisters weren't willing to help him at all
-He can handle all of the Loud sisters shenanigans without breaking a sweat, and even enjoys it
-The saving Lana moment was kind of sweet

Nice glasses.

Bobby's sister.

The hatred 4 Clyde becomes more understandable when u realize 3/4ths of the people here only watch the show 4 the sisters.

If Clyde has major role in the episode that usually means the sisters are getting sidelines.

But even the rest of the 1/4ths who want to buttfuck Lincoln and the other shotas don't seem to like Clyde that much.

Plus, other characters like Bobby, PopPop, Chunk, Dad Loud, etc don't get ragged on when they get a lot of screentime in an episode.

Lucy or luna

thats because bobby is a cool dude

A Loyal friend.

>Three sisters live with you from this day on
wich three would you choose?

Lisa because having a genius on hand would be beneficial.

Luan so she can make sure I stay cheery. Plus, even though her jokes are corny, she does birthday gigs and maintains a website, so it shows she is a responsible girl.

Lola because she's cute.

In which episode does he save her?

>Lola because she's cute.
And thats where you are wrong
Luna is the only good choice

Second, the evidence is too strong

>walking petri dish of STDs collected from sucking cocks for backstage passes who hangs out with men twice her age and sounds like a chain smoker
>good choice

Leni, Lynn and I think Luna or Luan.

....Heh

He'll be dead someday.

I don't like him or the show he's in. He a gay nigga.

he 'saves' her in one episode where she climbs up a tree to retrieve one of her pets, and becomes to afraid to climb back down. not really some big dramatic rescue, as she was maybe 12 feet off the ground. the episode name escapes me.

>Sup Forums hates clyde

Take this garbage back to

Anyone got that green about how Luna gets knocked up by Chunk and tries to get him to take responsibility, only for him to punch her pregnant belly and kill her unborn child which she ends up getting off too, all while Luan videotapes it?

>only one person has ever snuck up on lucy
it was cute

He's a good character only when he's convenient to the plot's episode. Like in "Dance, Dance Resolution" where he helped Lincoln with the dates his sisters assigned him with, and in "Save The Date" when he tried to help out Lincoln out on his date with Ronnie Anne. Other than that, he seems to be the reason why there's filler episodes not containing the sisters.

Why?

after that happened, did she say anything to the effect of "so that's what it's like..." so she understood what she's been doing to her siblings all these years?

Bitching on best sister...
wow user
really wow

>wat

>ahhh!
>oh hi!
sadly she doesnt

He's so dreamy.

You're a nigger faggot and so is your father.

is this an actual greentext or did you make it up in the hopes that someone would write it

Creators interviews state that it's Luna, but most agree that he seems to be closer to Lynn and Lucy simply because they're the ones he will hang out with the most often.

She did not. Likely it was just there to show that they actually were a good match for each other and were more alike than it first seemed.

Probably because, like vampires, gingers have no soul.

>which father

it is, there was a pastebin link of it

He will be dead someday

He is a good boyfriend for Lynn

hes a fucking creep the very first thing he did when he stayed over at the Loud house was run into the bathroom and sniff Lori's shampoo

KILL YOURSELF! NOT MY CINNAMON ROLL!

I don't even watch this show, but I approve

>Pic unrelated

NASU IS A STUPID

He's gonna make a fine husband for Miss Fix-It.

>that's not Lola

Lola isn't Miss Fix-It.

Besides, Lola was only nice to Clyde for the payola. She has shown no interest in him - only Lana has.

I'd say Lola would be better. He can give her the devotion she likes. Lynn's cool but Clyde can't take a hit and roll with things like Lincoln can.

Not that user though ever since that episode I'm open minded about the ship. But what about Clyde would draw Lana to him and keep her there?

Some drawfriend create a time skip and make them teens in this same pose.

He has good taste.

Wich of the sisters hasn't shown any interest in men and could be canonnly gay?

I think none. As far as I remember there was a tutor, who helped Lincoln study and they all had a huge crush on him.

He's a nice guy, and him being five years older will place him that far ahead of her male classmates in apparent maturity. Some girls seem to go for that.

that's gross user

He somehow managed to make a blonde wig, red dress and high-heels look good on him.

bobby has got quite the catch

Nah Clyde couldn't get with Luan.

That movie was so fucked. I was rooting for George the whole time.

>not really some big dramatic rescue, as she was maybe 12 feet off the ground. the episode name escapes me.

That's probably really high when you're a six year old girl.

Episode was Baby Steps.

Probably not a good idea to link it directly, so it's somewhere in this thread:
desuarchive.org/trash/thread/3842822

She loves animals.

>not Haiku, the girl who actually enjoys his company and shares a creepy obsession with an older person

Lily wasn't in that episode, confirmed for baby rug muncher.

her parents allowing chunk to go in and out of her room with ease always makes me question their parenting

Maybe they've already checked Chunk out, and have safely confirmed that if anything, he's an essential bodyguard to keep the wild child of their family safe when she's sneaking out.

That, and her dad is as much an anglophile as she is, so he probably just wants to be his best friend.

I thing I respect about Clyde is that he only has eyes for Lori. Doesn't even care about the other options.

I really like his fathers.

BLACKED

This, people believe he gets along with lynn, but from what we've seen he seems pretty annoyed by her constant roughhousing and

So would you guys had preferred if this show started off with the rotating protagonist type deal?

B-but muh h-haiku....

>he has the TVrip version
why?

Actually it's a screencap I made of the broadcast recording I made. I sent it out before the webrip was uploaded

I do like to get logoless copies but I'm not a webrip snob. But since you pointed it out so nicely, here's a snap of the scene from the webrip.

shadbase.com/ronnie-go/

lol

Aw man. I don't like the way Shad colors his stuff, but now that he colored it, no one else is going to.

>Shadman

It's the polyle Ronnie rape comic, just colored by Shad.

The colouring actually looks pretty.. good?

Never thought I'd give a positive review of Shad's colouring in my life.

but the age gap!

The black eye and blood at the end was a little too much for me to be honest.

He'll be 25 when she's 20.

He's a good baby sitter and a good big brother when it comes to filling in for Lincoln.

He is willing to face his phobias to help his friends.

Despite his unhealthy infatuation with Lori, he is still willing to be on good terms with Bobby.

Also, he objectively proves that no matter what the focus or what side character is involved, blonde sister episodes are the best and brunette sister episodes are the worst.

Lucy would be better with white hair

He looks like the kid from the Secret Snake Club