Can only jump an eighth of a mile (660 feet = 220 yards = 201.168 meters)

>Can only jump an eighth of a mile (660 feet = 220 yards = 201.168 meters)
>Can be pierced by bursting shells

Should we return Superman to his original depiction, powers-wise?

you mean netfilx luke cage?

They kinda did for the backstory of the New 52 version, but I think it only works in certain continuities and stories.

Why not just do that for his kid?

No, Netflix Jessica Jones.
Like can resist an rpg and can't jump over buildings.

Didn't they do that to n52 Superman, right before they killed him off to bring back the real one?

>Luke Cage can resist an RPG
How can anyone resist this?

So if you find one of these in grandma's attic are you automatically rich?

$300k - $1m depending on quality

that's pretty much what they did for Young Justice Superboy

Because Final Fantasy is a shit game series :)

Well he also had tactile telekinesis, and could fly.

not the tv series version

Did that, it came back.

I feel it tends to vary in quality, where my fondest memories are of VI and IX, but that doesn't necessarily mean the rest were bad or that they stood out as particularly better.

I like IV for the DS best.
Good story, interesting mechanics, good graphics for the time, and I'm just a sucker for something with NG+.

He wasn't invulnerable?

he could be knocked out or otherwise disabled by a hard enough hit, I feel like him being bulletproof was more a censoring thing (since they can't really show him getting shot)

That's just cartoon iterations getting hit with really big nerf bats. JL/JLU/STAS Superman had these issues too.

Are there any depictions of Superman where his powers and especially his resilience is limited to sheer strength and taking hits? A Superman who's bulletproof, but could still get sick or hypothermia or suffocate or burned? You know super toughness rather than immunities.

First 8 issues of Morrison's action comics and Pak's Action comics.

No, because the most famous version of the character could sneeze away galaxies.

>The most famous version isn't Donnerman as played by Christopher NotWalken.

>Netflix Jessica Jones

>Superman only travels by jumping off frame in one panel and landing on his destination in the next
>Superman only lifts stuff by one panel showing his face and another showing the thing in the air
>Superman only fights by grabbing people by their clothes and throwing them over there
>Superman never changes facial expression
>Every comic goes six pages too long

>every setback is self-inflicted stupidity and/or fabricated entirely for the purpose of throwing a monkey wrench in things
>but it's OK because it was clumsily "foreshadowed"
>Superman wins in the end because the villain is apparently only clever offscreen

Because it's not an RPG.It's JRPG,it's shit by default.

>JRPGs are not RPGs
OK, maybe this'll be a better example of an RPG?

Why not just do "lost stories" and say "this issue takes place during Superman's first year in metropolis"
then you can have Golden Age Power set
Superman and Lois not being married
Ultra Humanite being a bald dude

you know...instead of rebooting the entire character and his entire universe???

I'd read "lost stories".