Would you watch a THE HUNT FOR GOLLUM trilogy set between the HOBBIT and TLOTR trilogies?

would you watch a THE HUNT FOR GOLLUM trilogy set between the HOBBIT and TLOTR trilogies?

asking for a friend.

Please god no

I'd rather have a young Aragorn trilogy where Tauriel searches for him after the the event of the Hobbit and it's just 9 hours of menial ranger shit.

>The Hunt for Gollum trilogy
Already happening

just make the Silmarillion

How about a prequel series whee Gandalf assemble a fellowship of donuts steel to find the ring but as they look for clues across Middle Earth they all die one by one with Gandalf all sad at the end

What do you mean ''Isn't this Rogue One''?

I ignored Hobbit completely and only watched it after the fan-edit came out, was still pretty bad

But if they try and release this I will actively make sure no one sees this trash

>Tolkien trilogy in the age of SJW
pls no

>inb4 black elves

actual CGI studio insider here: disney's considering making a prequel to Lotr, featuring return of sauron and descendants of fellowship + legolas fighting with him

only if the lead is a woman and there are more rapids-surfing antics

sorry, sequel

I don't want PJ to go anywhere near LOTR or any Tolkien story ever again. Also there's no way Hollywood in its current state wouldn't ruin it completely

The Hobbit is only bad because execs didn't give as much prep time as PJ needed like he did for LOTR.

Anyway seeing how butt hurt Chris Tolkien is nowadays it won't happen...

until he dies.

We got a hint of PJs dumb ideas in RoTK and he went full George Lucas on the Hobbit. A lack of preparation doesn't explain why Jackson decided Legolas hopping up falling bricks like Mario and pulling wrestling moves would be a good scene. There's also the fact that they decided to make three movies out of a 300 page book

I want a Shadow of Mordor movie directed by George miller with Jackson as producer.

Can you really blame him? The animated version from 1977 was better.

>three movies meme

it would have been fine if they were good films and would've helped the pacing a lot since the book has three build ups to big events (finding the ring and escaping with the eagles, escaping Mirkwood and the battle of five armies). Two movies would have been ideal but three wasn't an issue especially considering that the backstory like the erebor opening and the battle of moria were the best sequences in the movies anyway.

contrarian among contrarians

No it wasn't, it was fairly bad.

No..

Not a LOTR game

No because that's not a thing.

Kill yourself fag

I wish there was some feasible way to prevent Sup Forums posters from being able to browse this board

No. Make The Silmarillion.
12 movies, 4 hours long each. A billion dollar budget for each one. Minimal cgi.

You could go back to neogaf and be safe there

What is the fan edit like? I regrettably sat through the extended cut of each fucking movie

are non-Sup Forumsedditors supposed to be able to parse this?

if Steve McQueen directs I'm all for it

Shadow of Mordor is garbage.

What Disney has to do, has to do with it?

>disney
They don't own the rights retard nice try

>you are only allowed to browse one board
Fuck you

How do yuou think that is suppose to be possible, considering New Line Cinema owns the film rights?

Why would they hunt for Gollum?

No.

The Hobbit movies killed Middle Earth for me. I haven't even watched LOTR since.

after the hobbit I'm never watching fantasy shit ever again

to find him and find out what he knows or what he's told the enemy

>I am 14 years old

I have small startup working with Disney subsidiary company. Disney sub guy invited me to a dinner in London last month, there were some big shots from Disney (one exec and one lawyer working with Disney IP) and they mentioned that they have plans for LotR, really casually though

->

Took you a while to come up with this bullshit