Star Vs

One more dawn One more day One day more!

season 2b will be out soon, and it will pick up where we left of
it looks like it has a lot of action in it

Other urls found in this thread:

arewethere.yt/STARBRUARY---THE-KEKENING-BEGINS/60884.htm#.WJcFDtJ96M8
youtube.com/watch?v=SXm8qI_ia6I
da-fuze.tumblr.com/post/150798635200/making-more-royal-babies-two-shipped-princesses
youtube.com/watch?v=wRP6egIEABk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

air time exactly when

do we have a stream

>stream
Shouldn't the episodes be upped early in the middle of the night or is that not happening?

it seems like nobody is willing to stream

12 hours left: arewethere.yt/STARBRUARY---THE-KEKENING-BEGINS/60884.htm#.WJcFDtJ96M8

SOON.

Who /manna/ here

Even Monnie is better than Manna.

>he thinks that he is correct
hey buddy are you ok?

>shovel chin

>Monnie

Marco/Jackie & Star/Janna are the cutiest and most perfect pair of pairings.

Do you even like me Sup Forums?...

desu I didn't expect a hitler reference

Personally Marconnie is better for this good ship and nice you posted my request

Flailing your arms and kissing your fingers isn't a hitler reference... I think.

Shitting on Janna is fun. She's not worst girl or anything though.

I want Marco to break Janna's heart twice!

Is it Janna abuse time?

Yes

>"Janna and Marco sitting in a tree,K-I-S-S-I-N-G"
>"Janna is NOT my girlfriend!"

It's always Janna abuse time.

Please no Janna abuse

It would be neat it Janna advises Star because she knows "exactly" how she feels, then it cuts to Marco hinting to the audience what she's talking about.

How can Manna be real if Janna isn't?

J-Janna isnt real?

>your ship has arrived

Don't Bully Janna Banana

At least she isn't Starfan. Then I would actually call your waifu shit.

>Is it Janna abuse time?

GYPSY

SHOVEL

Think about it.
Nefcy made a comic with Star being an autistic child living in a fantasy world she made up in her head.
Suddenly Disney show...Star becomes a real mewnie princess
i say no it's all fake last episode it'll revealed that it was all in stars head
She is a normal girl with a mental illness

>How can Manna be real if Janna isn't?

>Really activates those almonds

and this

>SS Starco
>Still afloat

Fixed your image

damaged but still afloat, i chose those specific ships for a reason

youtube.com/watch?v=SXm8qI_ia6I

>In less than 12 hours the C U C K E N I N G continues

Who /hype/ here?

cuckposting has ended?

I actually got hard from the cuckqeaning images

just wait a few hours we will get more

it's just taking a deep breath

Cuckposting is invariably going to return before the end of the season.

You're assuming Janna have a heart.

Right now it's Janna's time but Starcuck will come soon

>cuckposting has ended?

gimme something nice, fluffy, and cheery, to prepare for the intenseness to follow

And i'm mildly concerned
what is this pic

his inner child

I still can't believe we're gonna get a new episode

EVERY

SINGLE

DAY

there are femanons who get wet from cuckqueaning in Sup Forums shows and Sup Forums posts

I just want to see them doing cute things together, no cucking, only vanilla

mr candle cares

>point marco

da-fuze.tumblr.com/post/150798635200/making-more-royal-babies-two-shipped-princesses

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

Jackie's a real work of art, man.

and not canon

not yet

Marco licking Star clean.

> being on a thread with actual cucks after unironically shitting on them for a year and a half while Trumposting
> but y'all have patrician taste in cartoons so I don't want to kinkshame you guys, despite it still being a shit fetish
Shit has me so conflicted

youtube.com/watch?v=wRP6egIEABk

the darkest hour is before the dawn

>"Trump poster"
>despite using tumblr speak like kinkshame
>posts shit snake and inferior animal/human manga
Not him but stop. Cuckqueans aren't cucks for one buddy the dynamic is extremely different due to gender. Women have different imperitaves.

>fetish art

>tries to bring Sup Forums into /sveg/
>tumblrspeak
>anime reaction images

kindly fuck off and stay the fuck off

>Don't cry, Star! "Star vs. the Forces of Evil" returns on MONDAY February 6!

>Wow i really have to show this to Jackie

I have nothing against jackie, but there will be no jackie today

DELETE THIS

Guy Star looks extremely homosexual

Don't be a fag, user.

star is feminine yet loves carnage, this should hold true even in R63 land

I haven't seen one take on him that doesn't look gayer than a pride parade in san francisco

The amount of ridicule people would give maleStar for losing Marcia if the show was reverse gendered would be insane

Cuckposting intesifies.

Janstar pics plz
Say no to cuckposting

>Star with Short hairstyle
nnnnggghhhhhhh

2cute2bereal

>Janstar

It airs 7:00 AM EST.

Streaming would be pointless since Disney XD and misseps are just gonna upload it early anyway.

I've been thinking about myer-briggs types, mostly regarding Star and Marco, and it really highlights why their dynamic feels so engaging and unique despite being a seemingly standard take on the "manic pixie dream girl" trope.

Marco seems like an ISTJ. Prefers thinking logically based on concrete perception (yet is biased in his own way), loyal and honest to a fault, but has trouble considering other's feelings since he considers the "smart" (read: his) perspective to be the only one worth considering. This was addressed in both Blood Moon Ball and The Banagic Incident (Star getting upset at Marco overstepping his boundaries and thus belittling her judgement in the process). This is also lampooned slightly in Sleep Spells, with his application of "psychology" to Star being simply a battery or classical tests rather than simply pressing her for more details.

Star, on the other hand, is a classic ESFP. Social, thrill-seeking, easily bored, and irresponsible. Her first response to uncomfortable situations is to distance herself, either by literally avoiding it entirely or hiding how she feels. In The Banagic Incident she responds to Marco's insensitive comment by just slapping the pudding out his hands and walking away, and she was practically frigid to Tom throughout the entirety of Blood Moon Ball despite the fact that he clearly went through an extreme effort to accommodate her. To top it off, Star vs. Echo Creek was literally all about her trying to avoid taking responsibility for her mistake. Relationships are a two way street, and it makes me wonder whether the failure of her relationship with Tom was entirely his fault (his anger issues were obviously the main driver, but given what we've seen of how Star handles relationships she probably wasn't a terrifically supportive partner.)

What's interesting is that their types are different, but not entirely - they're both Sensing types, focused on concrete details and face-values rather than hunches or speculation

You cannot have hearts on your cheeks and look manly, nope

>Season 2b will feature a scene Star breaks down and starts crying with a heavy heart

HYPE

AS

FUCK

hehe

Does Janna finally get what she deserves?

What's also interesting is that while we've had a few episodes now about Star calling out Marco on his lack of trust, we've had fewer moments of Marco calling out Star for her admittedly kind of shitty conflict resolution skills. I suspect this will be the subject of a future episode, possibly expanding on the details of her breakup with Tom ("Did you seriously think you were the only one who got hurt in all of that? All that cold brushing off, don't you think that hurt too?")

Now analyze why doesn't the gypsy shovel confess to Marco and why does she continue to tease him with the sexual flirtation

kek

Janna is fucking ugly wtf

All Marco has to do is just reverse it on Janna and start hitting on her hard. Her whole cover will fall apart and she will spaghetti out.

Someone please explain why they are airing these new episodes at 7 AM each day?

because DisneyXD execs are retarded