I hate this planet

I hate this planet

What a cuck.

Solidarity is all we have anymore, bud.

when will they ((men)) learn

I hate this culture where everyone has to apologize for their stance because some contingent of sanctioned whiners on the internet weren't happy with what you said.

If leaders of feminist organizations or some shit started railing on him, damage control is one thing. But random nobody's talking shit on the internet? Who gives a fuck?

Jons No Balls

Is this another Sup Forums false flag? It better be

>"- at least according to internet feminists"
What did Emily Zanotti mean by this?

Im not going to go full /r9k/ mode but Im not going to try for a relationship anymore. Fuck that.

>be global Star
>lose all privacy, get called a Manley 90% of the time people mention you
>fangirls grab and grope you when you take pictures with them
>"M-men can be objectified t-too..."
>SHUT UP GOY APOLOGIZE NOW

>Forced

Ah yes, the irony

>Pissed because left wing media reports on trivial crap for the sake of ratings
>Consumes media that reports on leftist reactions to trivial crap for the sake of ratings

>according to internet feminists

It's fake you morons.

I hear you bro. Especially these ones where they LITERALLY said nothing wrong. What's the worst that would happen if he didn't apologise? The lay person can see for themselves that what he said is literally nothing.

Nah, its real

>forced
Or what? What are they gonna do, fire the guy who plays the most popular character on the show? He's literally the only reason I keep illegally watching this shit.

Thanks for posting. I have reported it to the HBO police. They should be knocking on your door within 15 minutes. Enjoy pirate prison!!

Kek.

I am a woman and it is real. Why don't you listen and believe? Do you hate women?

They posted only the image and name of the blogger "journalist" so that you'd search for it and get them paid

Stop falling for it, you dumb fucks.

>Harrington, who plays Jon Snow, told a newspaper back in May that he often feels objectified by women who watch the show just to see snaps of Harington's...er...assets...and that while he understands he was hired largely for his rugged good looks and perect six-pack abs, but that's just "a head of hair and a set of looks."

lol he wishes

I can't find any significant outcry against his original statement. It's almost like he was apologizing just to bring more attention to it (either because he or someone else wanted him too).

>apologizing to Marxists
He deserves his horrible fate

>apologize for being right

Leftism falls deeper into the point of no return each day.

sick of seing this guy's face

why is he suddenly popular?