Raven & Starfire thread

>including both as to include every one you fellows

bumpin

casual clothes ftw

For some reason Raven/Starfire threads keep getting deleted recently...

Isn't the "& Starfire" part a little redundant since we currently have a Starfire thread?

Maybe they have over saturated the board and people just want a break from them? I dunno, that's the best explanation I got.

I thought it was ok to have one at a time. Well, apparently not...

needs more raven

BUMP************

lel

dam.

i wont let dis die

Would you?

Probably not. Unless she looks older in person than she does in this image.

I do like this picture, though.

I would

ok, I never got one part
starfire is a literal waifu material: adorable bubbly alien girl with cute voice in latex lingerie
yet most of the fans prefer raven
why?

the butt

They're two completely different girls for people with different tastes. Thats the thing about Teen Titans. They got a waifu for everyone. In my own opinion though, I prefer Raven because of her cold exterior yet warm and compassionate interior to those she is close to, being unintentionally funny due to the deadpan delivery of her sentences and snarkiness, her sultry voice, her hips, her legs, her bust and so on. I don't know what it is but there's just this aura that Raven gives off that attracts guys (creeps) like me.

Check the cartoon.
Raven's got bigger tits, she keeps her legs bare all the time and she can do magic.

Yeah, there's that, but for me it's more of a personality thing. She's pretty lame in the first couple episodes, but she gets better characterization as it goes on.

why is Raven so perfect Sup Forums?

legs,butt,personality

>autists spammed the same threads so many times that they have to combine together

accusing someone to be an autist on Sup Forums is like saying, that water is wet
now beat it, newfag

>everyone is a autistic meme
It may surprise you, but people can discuss a comic or cartoon here without jacking off.

nobody is jacking off here, faggot
go to to see what jacking off means

Then please tell me what you are discussing in this thread. it doesn't look like you are discussing the actual character development from the comic or show.

Raven was always my favourite, but Starfire was cute.

I don't know about raven threads, but we had a nice discussions in starfire threads (well, in most of them at least).
on the other hand, I don't understand what is it, that you are doing here.
If you don't like the thread, , it's simple

These threads clog the god damn catalog and the archives.
>inb4 use the filters
And miss actual discussion when it actually pops up? No thanks.

>These threads clog the god damn catalog and the archives.
lets see who cares about this
1) Autistic user here
2)?
>And miss actual discussion when it actually pops up? No thanks.
I'll put it simple
nobody cares about what you miss. we are having fun in these threads, and screeching in these threads wont """fix""" anything

What is is cloging up? 80% of this board are the same old threads. If you don't like em, simpley don't replay. They will die much faster then.

Wow, user, thanks for this amazing gif.

he just wants to cry and bitch about something

p.s.
gif saved

Got more gifs if you want them.

You know she's the best Raven.

Cool girl hanging out with her cool girlfriend on their cool date.

Sure thing, I'll throw in some from my archives too.

I love you guys

You are most welcome friend

Don't forget the amazing milkers.

Thats what I like about Starfire/Raven threads. With an exception for an occasional hater, people here are super friendly!

Is it me or are these threads more common these days? Not that I mind, and I might just be because I benchwatched the entire Teen Titans series over the last week and notice them more now.

I'm feeling creative: Show hands who wants this pic in 2003 style? I can hit up my guys and make it happen easily.

Also, my long time contractor Xierra099 did a Raven and Star a while back. She didn't do them for me, of course, she draws in her spare time, too, but thought I'd share since we go back a while.

Aaaand the Star.

You left the same comment on a Raven thread like a week ago. Everyone said the'd be happy to see it. Whats the use of asking again?

they were always relevant
I was in a situation like you, before I rewatched the show

Yeah, these threads are relaxing after a hard day :3

Nice trips, and I agree.

Do you think they ever had sex with each other?

I like to think they had sex with each other.

I honestly doubt Raven is even capable of doing that. I mean, she has to control her emotions 24/7 and sex is kinda the opposite of that .

Well fuck you buddy.

Starfire is orange
Donald trump is orange
Orange juice is Orange

why is it, that anything perfect is always orange, anons?

>A bunch of stressed-out teenagers alone in a tower wearing basically fetish outfits with no adult supervision
If I've learned anything from the DCAU, it's that if you want to get laid, you join a superhero team.

Maybe we should just start having a Teen Titan waifu general from now on.

I wholeheartedly agree, although I am not really sure how generals work

I dont think that that would be a good idea

>ten fucking years ago, maybe more
>oh wow a whole comic about these two

I was not prepared.

Considering what it was about, nor was I

And what is it about?

Gray thighs
I prefer star personally though

>Hey user, what are you doing tonight?

please accept my personal favorite Raven gif, fellow gif-loving-Sup Forumsmrade

With more age we forage for orange porridge in storage.

Also sunsets are orange.

is there a name for this angle?

Not sure how many folks from the older Raven threads are lurking here but I got done with the Raven emoticlone lingerie pics. I'm gonna post em here.

And last but not least.

oh

BABY

I would kill for a version of this with Starfire going commando.

What happened to Ravager's eye?

>tfw remembered the CYOA is still dead

I remember and you are a god, Draw-user.

Keep up the outstanding work!