When did you stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KHk2zScybA
youtube.com/watch?v=u38EqqgP8CU
youtube.com/watch?v=LNmV2_uhPFI
youtube.com/watch?v=v1nuJ2JRsMA
youtube.com/watch?v=kvF09UsFxqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First ep of MMPR and I think up until Zeo.

First ep of MMPR up to Wildforce

>When did start watching Power Rangers?
MMPR

>When did you stop?
Lost Galaxy. Granted that's when I was a kid and watched it as it was coming out. 20 years later I decided to do a rewatch since I missed the Twitch marathon. Missed some entertaining shit.

when i was like 5.
when i was like 7.

I watched from the first episode until that queer ass kid became blue ranger

Mighty Morphin when I was like 5 or 6 and I didn't even see every episode. Never watched again after that.

never
t. Oldfag

>Start
Lightspeed Rescue; however, I did see most of MMPR and Lost Galaxy through reruns

>Stop
Wild Force

However, I saw a lot more for the Twitch Marathon. Lost Galaxy was underrated tbqh. The Aliens episode was kidkino.

When the Twitch stream started

When the Twitch stream ended

MMPR until they gutted the cast during Turbo. Literally stopped the episode they switched everyone out.

From the very beginning in preschool. I've even seen BOTH the Power Rangers movie and Power Rangers Turbo the Movie. I stopped when they turned the black ranger into a chink and Tommy became the Red Ranger. Perfect timing, tbqh.

Dr. I'm this poster
Same here
Also Kimberly was the original waifu

muh dick tho
youtube.com/watch?v=3KHk2zScybA

What ghere was a Reich stream? When?

From the first episode of MMPR until they canceled it in Sweden because of two retarded norwegians who killed a 5 year old girl.

Amen. Kimberly was first crush material in preschool/kindergarten.

Twitch. Not Reich stream, wtf fone?

Gia > Emma

From MMPR until RPM. Then watched Megafoce and Super Megaforce just so I can see the best girl ranger, Emma.

Wrong. Emma > Gia.

Hhhnnnnggggg...looks like I need to watch some mega force.

Wrong, Gia > Emma

>Emma
>best girl
That's not Kat though

When it began.
>When did you stop?
After the one where they are in space with a colony and bug people and shit. Because it no longer featured the original characters so I knew they jumped the shark. That one season was good though.

Emma > Gia

>no ass
Found the potato nigger

1994 with MMPR when they started airing it in Germany.
Stopped around In Space, didn't even remember Divatox laying waste to the whole Command Center.

First episode of MMPR. stopped when a bit before turbo.
though i did see turbo movie.

The morning it premiered stopped watching after first episode of Samurai, picked it up again for Megaforce, stopped again with Ninja Steel.

I started watching it when I was 6 and was annoyed I was forced to watch the magic school bus before it came on. I also watched the first movie. I stopped watching it when Pokemon and DBZ became the next big thing.

I started when the first episode started airing, my parents and sister banned me from Power Rangers so I skipped out on Zeo and Turbo. I picked up when In Space started airing and watched till the end of Lightspeed rescue, saw some lose episodes of Timeforce and that was it.

Before the new movie caame out there was a 24/7 livestream of every single episode. Shame you missed it, the power rangers general was probably the pinnacle of this board.

Fuck of Raz

I started with the first episode and ended probably on the second season? I was a pretty contrarian little shit, and couldn't watch anything I thought was kiddy.

Kim is the pink ranger and always will be
that and she's awesome/hot

>Divatox laying waste to the whole Command Center.
Good ol' Divatits was the only villain to completely btfo a ranger team. Ransik came close but turned face mid fight.

We aren't Raz.

Me too -- but wasn't there something between Power Rangers and Pokemon? Shit definitely went PR -> Pokemon -> DBZ, but there's a time gap between PR and Pokemon I can't seem to guess. Marvel shit maybe?

Watched it every day after preschool. Comfy early memories. Green/White ranger was my favorite. Then I stopped when my older brother started watching The Simpsons which was on at the same time on another channel. I hated it at first but it became my favorite show when I saw scene related cause I loved Raiders Of The Lost Ark.
youtube.com/watch?v=u38EqqgP8CU

That's just something Raz would say

>she totally okay with it until the last pic she starts to break

Wow

She must be thinking that she should've stayed modeling instead of venturing into actress stuff

Started and stopped before I even began school. I was way into it apparently but it's all just distant foggy memories. I remember literally noting about it today, not even a single character's name.

I stopped watching during the original show in the 90s because they pulled the show from tv and the merchandise from the stores. This measure was taken after some kids killed a girl when "violently" playing and there was a moral panic where shows aimed at kids who portrayed excessive violence were blamed for the death. It was extremely surreal as a kid to have something you loved be completely wiped off the face of the earth and the only evidence of it ever existing was your vhs tapes, and the toys you already owned.

I think all PR actors regret the role at some point.
The new people probably go in thinking little kids are going to approach them for autographs then they get booked for Morphicon.
Then they get to meet pic related.

fucking genwunners

Never.
>When did you stop?
Can't stop when you never started.

Straya? Downunder they seem so uptight despite having petrol drinking abos roaming about.

When I was five.
>When did you stop?
When I was six.

Original up to in Space

I just watched the original series until they replaced the Rangers with different actors (I think only Billy and Tommy were left from the original line up)

user watch RPM and you will be initiated

>Never started
>always stopped
t. Superior human being, that actually knows when a tv show is pure crap.

>watching a ripoff of a Japanese kids show
No.

>t. Superior human being

>Kat that low

Who is the latest?

was alwas more of a beetleborgs guy

Started with MMPR, and stopped after In Space

MMPR up until I think it was Time force- because I got upset that they never actually time traveled beyond the premise set up (though I was told they finally did later in the series)

Fun fact most of the cartoons shows we grow up with are Japanese shows.
When i found out Grimm's Fairytale on Nick Jr. was anime I almost shit my pants.

Nope. My country is completely different now compared to 20+ years ago and it would never happen nowadays for obvious reasons and a different public opinion on popculture.

So I should watch a bad ripoff of a Japanese kids show because you are ignorant as hell?
Most of us know which childhood cartoons were anime and which were not.

>claiming that people who watch pr aren't subhuman

Can't be that bad for the male actors, right?

Fun fact, posting fedoras does not automatically refute the argument.

Nigga then watch Super Sentai.
Get in on the Kyuranger craze

Not even that user, but I automatically assume someone is a fedoranon if they get triggered by fedora posting.

Having grown men cry and fawn over you while asking complicated overly detailed questions about a role you had 20 years ago is still bad.

dont mind me, just posting the most radical opening

youtube.com/watch?v=LNmV2_uhPFI

I get annoyed by anyone that thinks posting a stale meme completely refutes the argument of their opponent.

Joel was and will forever be /ourguy/

>start = MMPR
>stop = Operation Overdrive & Super Megaforce

>not setting controls to outer space
you fool
youtube.com/watch?v=v1nuJ2JRsMA

Second one was better
youtube.com/watch?v=kvF09UsFxqY

It's not ripoff if you acquired the rights

I hate that the recent and current shows are all just the MMPR theme with small changes. I miss original theme songs that fit the show perfectly.

Whether you acquired the rights or not, when you air it with completely different actors, story, special effects and just keep the mechs and costumes, its a ripoff.
The word YOU'RE thinking of is bootleg.

The only power rangers I ever watched was that one where they had marbles or something with animals in them

must have been 2001 or 2002 because time force was the current one, but i don't know which series i saw first because fox kids played pretty much all of them and i had them on video. in space was my favourite, then lost galaxy because the yellow ranger was hot. i think power rangers was the first time i ever felt attracted to a woman. i really liked seeing hot girls' feet at the time as well, which is weird because i don't really have a foot fetish today and i don't think it was really sexual back then. i think i just found them interesting because they're covered up most of the time.
i felt like i was too old for it after spd anyway

When Jason was there. 1993. 10 years old.

When Jason left. 1994ish. 11 years old.

Watched Forever Red on YouTube much later.

First: original MMPW
Last: In space

Where is the cockpit?

That's not a ripoff. Or bootleg. A ripoff or bootleg would be Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills. PR is a sentai adaptation

No, what you just described was something like Turkish Star Wars, which is a bootleg.

THE BEST ONE!

I miss Katposting

>First: original MMPW
>Mighty Morphin Power Warriors
I love that season

>missing Zeo
STRONGER THAN BEFORE

RANGER OF PEACE

Nickelodeon era is worst than Disney Era
Prove me wrong

>Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills.
Excuse me that was an original idea not even close to Power Rangers.

Leave it to JDF being a lewd asshole in a promotion pic

Yep. Was never a big Tommy fan even though MMPR was most exciting during his Green Ranger arc.

Probably caught a couple of episodes at best. Didn't even know Jason returned there until much later through the Internet.

Up until the movie came out, missed Aquitar rangers, zeo , turbo ,
watched parts of in space and lost galaxy after that lost interest

First: MMPR at age of 5-6 (around 1998-1999)
Last: SPD (was around 13 years old then)