Admit it, Sup Forums. You liked this one the best. I know I did

Admit it, Sup Forums. You liked this one the best. I know I did.

Original is best with this as second-best

>what are you, night security?
>actually i'm..uh...pizza delivery

>which one of you lucky ladies is taking a ride with me?
>dream on dweeb
>fine, and when I do, I'll dream of someone thinner
savage

No shame about it though. It has the best plot, the best fights, the refined suits, the origin story, vanilla ice, toka, Razor and mega Shredder.

Not to mention the new secret base on the abandoned station. That only thing it lacked was the use of weapons but that´s because since the foot where not robots it was seen as "too violent for the target audience"

Second one could be Kino but the fight choreography overall took a big step down.

>not liking walking the dog and around the world

Secret of the Ooze had its moments, but the first movie is by far the better one. Complaints caused Secret of the Ooze to be more of a family/comedy movie. But I'm sure we can all agree that the 3rd movie is the worst one.

>When the Laird-Eastman turtles show up and everyone is afraid of how edgy they were
Breddy gud.

>kino is a fucking incel

>The third movie.
>Not the michael bay horror piece.

No, the first one is true patrician choice.
Second is for plebs and third for little children.

I didn't ask what your reddit hipster guidelines dictate should be "the superior film."I said which one you liked the best.

I really wonder what is the BEST teenage mutant ninja turtles?

They just did a new version of that in the current cartoon, its a 3 ep part/1hr deal, can find it on torrent sites.

I really liked Secret of the Ooze as a child. It was my favorite and what got me into the series and the old cartoons. I'd always ask my older sister to put it on for me because I didn't know how to work a VHS player at the time. I have fond memories of just sitting on our old couch and letting this play.

btw for anyone interested its: Teenage.Mutant.Ninja.Turtles.2012.S05E18E19E20

all 3 movies are decent

I too, loved secret of the ooze as a kid. I actually saw it before the original, which I only came to appreciate later. At first, I still liked the second one better, because it was funnier.

It was more commercial so yeah as a kid you can like it more. But the first one is a legit good buddy movie. Can't believe they managed to make a movie this good with this garbage source material.

First is way better, second is kinda boring, third is. Cheesy as hell.

I always felt that at the time, 1 felt like it was for the comic fans and 2 was more for the cartoon fans.

1 had the dark brooding atmosphere and seriousness the comics carried, then 2 came along more silly like the cartoon.

2 also feels like it had better pacing, shredder scenes generally slow and dragged out in the first one. But I will admit, the cool warehouse hideout the foot had in the first one with arcade games, skate ramps, and cigarettes made me want to join the foot.

FALSE

TMNT 3 is the best. Seriously I'm not even shitposting.

>Best villans
>Best atmosphere
>Sexy April
>Samurai

I liked it better as a kid and there's still a lot to appreciate about it now, but as an adult I dig the gritty New York stink of the original before shit got all kid-safe in the 90s.

still breathtaking

>Forgettable English nobleman/cowboy villian that was only in this movie and nothing else
>Mood and atmosphere was for 5 year olds, ramped up the cartoon's corny nature to over 9001
>Lesbian haircut chicken legs Paige Turco instead of yummy milf Judith Hoag
>Retarded Japanese setting for weebs