> Brits fell for the trans meme

>Americans invented the trans meme

I mean dr who is an alien, and yet we havent had a non white dr who, let alone a green one with antennae

>and yet we havent had a non white dr who
OH GOD THE HORROR

i really want a green one

>the cheating whore from black mirror is the doctor
Dropped

Actually (((germans))) did

she's actually good

come up with your own time-travel alt/verse TV show instead of looking to take over whitey's to exhonerate yourself from ever having to try to create shit.

>brits have a channel called "bbc"

You should read about how BBC is teaching children to not be racist.

Idris Elba must be busy, there's still time.

They can’t afford him, DW isn’t as popular as they’d have you believe.
It’ll probably be that guy that plays grey worm from game of thrones so everyone can pat themselves on the back while saving money.

and it lives off taxing the working people

They're indoctrinating whites into believing whites are to blame for everything, and all problems will be solved with fewer whites on the planet while they de-whiten everything they do to bullshit proportions.

That's not anti-racism. That's pro-racism aimed at whites.

That's a subsidy so we don't have 30mins of ads during a 55min show.

Sup Forums fucks up another thread on Sup Forums

It's not a tax, and is a fee that you allegedlly have the freedom to choose to not pay for if you don't want to watch TV, and is bundled with the TV license.

BUT if you reject a TV license they will harass the fuck out of you, threaten you, demand to illegally search your home to see how you watch TV shows and movies, and do everything they can to bully you into submission.

And all while recommending that you bin that butterknife before they call the lads to give you a right thrashing for being a criminal.

And if you get too noisy about their bullshit they'll just call the unacceptable behavious unit of the police on you.

But you're totally a free country.

No Sweetie, that's the BBC - one of the most hated institutions in the entire UK. Everything the Left touches turns to shit.

As long as you leftists turn entertainment inso a social weapon Sup Forums has every right tob e here to counter your bullshit because we're not gonna surrender free thinking to your leftist overlords without a though.

Stop acting like the nazi Goebbells with weaponizing entertainment, and Sup Forums will go away. Until that day comes, well fuck you. We were here first. YOU get the fuck out. Go find a nice safe quiet leftist board like Neogaf.

at least she's white and heterosexual.

>No u

Could you be any more triggered, user?

Doctor Who has been pretty shit since Rusty left. Moffat just doesn't get it.

I would have probably done a female doctor too if I was in charge of Dr Who. However, this is the BBC so you know it will be full of feminism circlejerking up the ass.

OwO what's this?

I haven't watched for a couple years because I've been busy with real life stuff and the Romanian site I was getting it form shut down and Moffat was being boring.

Presidential approval rating in Nov of first year %
Donald J Trump 35
Barack Obama 51
George W. Bush 87
Bill Clinton 49
George H.W. Bush 70
Ronald Reagan 53
Jimmy Carter 56
Richard Nixon 67
John Kennedy 79
Dwight Eisenhower 69

>Everything Trump touches turns to shit.

ftfy

The new Doctor will be a grill in the Christmas Special.

>watching british cinema or television

TRASH
R
A
S
H

So instead of each episode being like a man taking me on a date, it will be like special day with Mommy while brother is with Daddy for special fun time?

Sure

Uh, the Master was turned into a woman first.

Get your details right.

The real question is, will Female Master meet Female Doctor?

Bush 87%??? This was thanks to 9/11 right?

>brits
>watching doctor who

no one in normal society since david tennent left tbqhwu