youtube.com/watch?v=4XJ07onCqAs
youtube.com/watch?v=9dt8maD3FXE
youtube.com/watch?v=c2rgrqEFVKc
youtube.com/watch?v=VFsvQNt2bIE
youtube.com/watch?v=p0_0dXJ89U4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That is probably the best, but I also loved this by Hans Zimmer:

youtube.com/watch?v=zh0Oh5zF2iA

I love that theme. I wonder if he's gonna tweak it or not.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Yay soulless nostalgia. Hopefully they don't use him for the solo Batman movie.

Even if, it's better than the shit we got for BvS. I can't even remember what the theme was for Batman in that film. I doubt I'd recognise it if someone played it for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA
Is Elfman /ourguy/?

Justice League confirmed for capekino

youtu.be/6qcJS_e2_hY

It will be a dubstep remix or so.
guaranteed.

It was actually pretty fucking badass. Theres a cello part that quotes the Elfman theme real quick before going to the new one. Its like a blend between the Elfman and Zimmer Nolan ones. Junkie XL did a great job too. Really liked the Mad Max soundtrack

Makes me think of the Lego Batman videogame

As if the films weren't disconnected enough as it is

Beautiful Lie is the best piece of capeshit music in the modern age.

Besides his MoS work why do people like Hanz Zimmer? I really can't think of any of his work on Batman that stands out . Can someone point me to some of his best stuff?
Maybe Reeves will use the Prince soundtrack for noir inspired Batman movie

Everytime I hear Elfman I hear Fable music.

youtu.be/Uu6qRs0nJQ4

i wonder how this theme will work with the dc aesthetic and ben affleck.

elfman wrote a theme that fit perfectly with tim burton's cartoony and detailed style with all the embellishments, almost like a fairy tale. I would guess he's going to use main motifs from the theme for it to be recognizable but change the style to something more streamlined.

it's a timeless theme that deserves to be reused but i hope it doesn't feel forced

Zimmer's theme is great, a bit darker but obviously inspired heavily by Elfman's. i love how zimmer manages to make the most simple things sound epic and fitting. The main thing in batman's theme is just two chords a minor third separated. Same with the joker, couple of scrapey violins slowly moving up.

this one is better
youtube.com/watch?v=iZst_2xJHAI

youtube.com/watch?v=Jm-upHSP9KU

Oingo Boingo is kino.

Elfman has the ability to take his 80s theme and "modernize" it, for lack of a better word. It was very cartoony but you could take out some of the brass and winds and replace them with cellos and electronic shit. Thatd darken it up a bit

But I liked Batman suite in BvS.

Zimmer is a fucking hack but god damn MoS and BvS had great osts

>BvS OST didn't win the oscar
Mickey Mouse you'll pay for that shit

aren't they also gonna use the original Superman theme?

youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g

I hope so.

Two answers:
Superman's dead we definitely won't bring him back, believe us : )
and
Using that theme would make Superman seem classically heroic, which isn't what they have been going for so far

Honestly, Justice League looks like it will be the most formulaic capeshit ever. Even more so than Marvel. Primarily because Warner Bros just desperately wants to make an Avengers like movie and even went out of their way to hire the Avengers director. They have a mini boss fight with the villain in the middle of the movie, and then the group disbands because they get in a fight or some shit, only to reunite at the end as a team and defeat the greater evil. How can anyone be excited to watch a movie like that again?

I just want to see Batman fucking some shit up my dude

prepare for dubstep remixes

The thing is, it's fun to see Batman use his stealth armour to beat up human criminals. It's kind of a believable power fantasy for males, because Batman is just a human that uses his training to fight other humans.

But in JL, Batman is just going to be punching and shooting endless flying space bugs with his gadgets. It really takes away from the character imo.

please god no

I will fight anyone who tries to convince me that the first two Raimi Spider-Man movies are anything but the high point of superhero films.

This theme belongs with Michael Keaton and nobody else

Hello grandpa!
No one listens to Dubstep anymore!
Its all about Synthwave!

Checked to see if I was in Sup Forums

Best Batman theme isn't even from a movie desu youtube.com/watch?v=SXKrsJZWqK0

youtube.com/watch?v=ojyuFzWA0v4

AHAHAHA NO DCucks....

They actually did it, the absolute madmen
youtu.be/m04faqmhoRU?t=2m15s

I hope this isn't indicative of what the final score will sound like because fuck me it's bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=lQ3b6wxBGmw&t=1m8s

What's wrong with that, it's better than all MCU themes

Is Batman renamed Hero in that film?

>Hello grandpa!
Hello Plebbit!
>No one listens to Dubstep anymore!
youtube.com/watch?v=G3oVok0hsv0&list=PLdyqauY81tCJtw3Ox-UuOgpYSWC2h2svu
Speak for yourself.
>Its all about Synthwave!
Hello dad!

Why waste it on this shit heap of a film though?

Save it for Tim Burton's Batman Beyond

Fuck, the clip starts at 1:08.

Here's where you're wrong, user
youtube.com/watch?v=I9PhfUsFvj0
youtube.com/watch?v=qrXwAeJ87Bk
youtube.com/watch?v=8VGJGXMUhmc
youtube.com/watch?v=KIhX1OAI5XM

>Published on Apr 22, 2013

k

fucker better not change zimmers supes theme. man of steel's flight is what i wanna hear when Superman comes to join the battle

who is hero
is that a new character

Mediocre, generic and forgettable blandness. Elfman should have retired ten years ago.

MoS and BvS are and its not close

Fight me in real life

Honestly the Avengers theme song hypes me the fuck up.

Sorry user...

I've seen something about Elfman adding horns to Wonder Womans theme. Wouldn't suprise me if he's fucked around with Supes theme aswell.

BvS yes but The Shadow and Superman 1 are better than MoS.

But BvS score was a masterpiece. Why change it? Elfman under Whedon is garbage. They better not fuck with Zimmer's "This is Clark Kent" theme.

>
If you're wondering. It's a clip of Wonder Woman and team fighting Steppenwolf that was shown in Mexico. The image quality is atrocious but you can hear a bit of the score. And it
's really bad.

He's done a choral version of the classic superman theme with the repeat lyrics
>Tell
>Tell that to Zod's
>snap-ed neck

cape music has always seemed to fade into obscurity in the back of my mind. Exceptions being Superman and batman's original themes, and the X-Men theme they recycle every movie.

While I guess you could say that about Cap's theme, and it certainly applies to Iron Man's theme, you won't convince me that Silvestri's theme from Avengers is not memorable as fuck.

Best batman theme

>all generic shit
Made me think, thanks

>beating up a room of thugs as this shit plays
youtu.be/_43PzfEGVBY?t=28s

Arkham City was a fucking amazing game. Still my favorite overall.

>Superman 1
>not Superman 2
This fucking generation

Lester or Donner cut?

>either rendition of Avengers Theme
>generic
kys m80

Elfman will never come close to "A beautiful lie" or "This is my world" or "Day of the dead". Compared to Zimmer, Elfman is generic and boring. He has all the characteristics that made late 80's early 90's film scores so boring. And then couple him with Whedon who is completely incapable of directing Elfman in a meaningful manner. You get a shit duo.

Elfman is a dinosaur that should've remained in his tomb.

youtu.be/lnNwMiOWDM0

Those slow brooding strokes as the film reflects on Superman causing an existential crisis in scientists and politicians. It's beautiful. I'll always remember this film.

>Forgetting the best one
youtube.com/watch?v=4XJ07onCqAs

Got the Donner cut off myspleen and it's the only one I'll ever watch again

>so should we come up with a soundtrack or something?
>nah let's just reuse one from 30 years ago, the fans will eat that shit up

Fucking nice.

>1:25
>YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=8VGJGXMUhmc

They're all shite except for the Iron Man one. What's fucked up is they didn't get Ramin Djawadi back for the sequels.

As someone who liked BvS everything about Justice League just feels like a reaction to that film's reception, it's just trying to be an Avengers redux instead of it's own thing.

Man, I genuinely love this theme. Especially 1:12 to like 1:50. I'm a sucker for that uplifting, hopeful type soundtrack.

REMINDER: James wan got the band Goblin to score the Aquaman film

Best superhero themes?

youtube.com/watch?v=9dt8maD3FXE

This. Look at the song list: all the important songs are done by other people. All the background music is done by Elfman.

>best Marvel theme and it's done buy a guy on Youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=c2rgrqEFVKc

MCU music is fucking garbage. Just as soulless as its characters and stories. DC has been consistently good for 30 years now.

You can already tell by what they did with Wonder Woman that they are going in that direction. Cant blame them, that is what people want apparently.

But which superman theme will be used?

I second this. The actual score for homecoming was really shitty.

>elfman
>two meters tall

score board elfman do it again!

MoS mostly but there's a Donner/Burton mashup as well

so many rehashes later
and not a single sipderjew movie has surpassed this theme tune
we live in a shitty non-creative times

the inception themes by zimmer are based as fuck
in fact mostly all stuff he did for nolan sound good

I'm old enough to have owned the Elfman batman soundtrack on cassette so I'm glad they're using it but Batman has always had top notch themes and still does.

No love for the Batman Beyond theme?
youtube.com/watch?v=VFsvQNt2bIE

Or something more moody? youtube.com/watch?v=p0_0dXJ89U4

DCEU Man of Steel theme is great.
DCEU Batman theme is complete shit.

Its a shame really, we may never get something as good and emotional as BvS or MoS because people just want the soulless Marvel formula for their capeshit, Snyder and co tried to change the way people see cape movies and to a more heroic and deep vision, too bad money rules the world and they have to surrender to what people want to pay for so they can keep making these movies.

>tfw the DCEU was going to save the world by making kino that inspired real life heroes but people were too naive to understand it

I think Elfman's theme was grand and operatic. And I kind of miss that in movies. Zimmer has a talent for making what should be boring background shit sound heartwrenching. And he's come through for some great themes.

But everybody apes that style and sounds like boring background shit. Part of it is some exec says "get me that hans Zimmer sound" and they only use brass and strings. I was kind of excited by the idea that Elfman might come in and make a more diverse sounding score.