How can one brother be so plain and generic looking whilst the other has the most striking facial aesthetics of...

How can one brother be so plain and generic looking whilst the other has the most striking facial aesthetics of literally any guy on the planet? How is this even possible?

Finn has slightly uncovential looks and is hugely famous. His brother isn't. I doubt you'd think the same of Finn's looks if he wasn't in one the biggest TV shows of 2016-17.

*unconventional

There is definitely something about Finn's looks. I don't know if it's going to grow into it or out of it but right now the best way I could put it is the camera loves him. Every time he's on screen he draws a lot of attention and he's basically just a really good looking kid in a pretty unconventional way.

I agree, but most striking facial aesthetics on the planet is a bit of a stretch. I also think he's a very good actor, especially for his age.

Are these guys related to the supreme gentleman?

it's called puberty

it will destroy him, just wait

older Bran doesn't look bad in this picture

>How can one brother be so plain and generic looking whilst the other has the most striking facial aesthetics of literally any guy on the planet? How is this even possible?

finn has a great jaw

yes he has amazing bones

yeah no lol he will only get better looking

it is vertically pretty short but will get longer in puberty

His chin is pretty recessed, that's why it looks short

Cute froggo

Finn is 14 years old. Puberty already came in and didn't fuck his face. He can only get better now.

It’s all about the jawlines

THis is very important

Because one is an actor while the other is an anime dubber

I wonder what’s it feel like being Nick and riding on the wave of his little brotber’s achievement

Will looks more like Bran stark

Nick is the Dekota is the Wolfhards

Idk I don't study little boys as much as you fucko

The "cute" look isn't going to last forever. He has no chin.

imagine being that older brother, holy fuck he must think about killing himself everyday, how unfair could things be

It's really Unfair Things™

>He has no chin.

Imagine being the shitty brother. Now imagine being the shitty brother and shitty family member in general.

he's a chinlet with good jawline

he is not a chinlet you fucking virgin, he has model tier aesthetics

he's a chinlet you brainlet. you probably never seen an average chin

he clearly isn't you projecting retard

>dumb mouthbreather
>feminine chin
Nah. Puberty will end him.

im beta af and my brother is a chad.
life is not fair and genetics are random

Its called puberty just you wait you degenerate fag

You guys are talking as if his brother isn't goodlooking. He is, just conventionally so.

what the attractive one?

All the kids that were cute turned out ugly. Is it the britbong curse?

Dakota is the best fanning.

His profile is fucked
Big nose small chin

Will is better looking than this frog deformity

What is with you stupid pedo faggot fucks and this ugly ass kid. Everyday some fucking virgin is memeing about this unremarkable ugly frog faced Jew kid.

Finn is older than that second Isaac pic and he looks fine

Puberty and growth doesn't end for guys until they're in their 20's, especially when it comes to pretty boy twinks. If they make it to 23 and still look good, then they're safe.

Is this a stealth Fack thread?

i-it will get bigger after puberty

it will be*

The kid who plays Eddie is so tiny :3

This kills the boypussy