Was it the most forgettable movie this year?

Was it the most forgettable movie this year?

this movie was so garbage
why the fuck is loki and titsmcguee the protags, should have been john goodman and blacknerd

>implying KaijuKino is more forgettable than pirates of the caribbean

Tom Hanks and Meryl Streep just came out with a movie directed by the legendary Steven Spielberg.

Did you see it? Do you even know its name?

Well there you go: the winner of most forgettable movie of the year in spite of all the heavy guns.

Star Wars the last jedi

i dont know, there seemed to be way too many characters

that movie does not exist.
Bridge of spies was forgettable as fuck though

>Steven Spielberg
>T.Hanks
>Meryl Streep

the holy trinity of sell out hollywood garbage

That movie isn't even out yet

this.

I was watching the movie and decided to unwrap my candies and at the moment I looked up again there was a fucking chink girl out of nowhere.

I would rather cut my balls than watch a meryl streep movie

I actually liked Bridge of Spies.

Yeah
Why the fuck that scientist with a moustache was a character

It's a well made movie but i don't see much reason to watch it again

Didn’t a power ranger movie come out?

4u

Missing out on that River Wild kino pleb

Weeb Steve Brule was memorable. That spider was also memorable.

Is this where they jump off the wall with bungee cords to attack monsters? I remember something like this playing in the background but I didn't watch it.

Doesn’t “ the papers”come out in January

Are you kidding? This brought him back in the public mind after the blip on the radar that was The Martian

Any capeshit or CGI driven action flick all tie each other for most forgettable. I used to be the biggest Batman fag growing up and after watching half of the abysmal BvS I can't even get excited anymore until he gets recast and a competent director steps in.

I remember the trailer for this, it was about keeping lizard-dragons behind the great wall? I think the reason this flopped is the modern progressive American audience don't want to see another Asian movie starring white men. This is also especially true for Hollywood's dependency on China, who probably despise the fact that this Stars Matt Damon

Fuck Streep.

Power Rangers
Ghost in The Shell
Dunkirk
Kong Skull Island
Lego Ninjago
Cars 3

Maybe that's your gift in life user, is that every time you unwrap candy a chink appears. Use it wisely

River Wild was one of my first wanks when she went skinny dipping at night.

Its was worth watching at least.

On the contrary its one of the few "blockbusters" that have stayed in my memory this year. I remember this one better than Guardians 2 honestly.

Oh god, user I’m so sorry but Meryl is not wank material.

Female Heath Ledger has no talent and destroyed every scene it was in.

That's not The Fate of the Furious

dem tits tho

Spider-man Homecoming. Already forgot what happened

The japanese poster I got from it was kino though

> I think the reason this flopped is the modern progressive American audience don't want to see another Asian movie starring white men.

no one wants to watch asian movies.

>Was it the most forgettable movie this year?
br2049

Yeah but I was literally 6 when I saw that

One of the best of the year. It and Split are my favorites so far.

Nah that would be Guy Richie's king arthur or whatever it was called.
Forgot i've even seen it until someone mentioned it to me earlier today.

Nobody cared because King Arthur was dressed in a modern-day trench coat and there were quite a lot of black people in Arthurian Britain.

I love giant monster movies have watched them my whole life but this shit was lame. I fell asleep during it pretty sad I had high hopes.

But her tits tho

It's like two flicks mixed together, one is fantasy shit, the other is classic Richie heist/brawl/action where camera follows different characters one after another, while they're on a job.
Trim the arthurian mess, keep the swords and it could have been a 9/10.

Wtf are you two 12, she is about to shit all over Captain Marvel..this IRL conehead mutant freak is the best they could cast ffs a tranny with stubble would be a better choice.

>forgettable
it was better than Boredzilla you fucking pleb.

Was it actually fantasy or was it some modern day fantasy steam punk shit? I remember the trailers and commercials making it pretty damn confusing because some characters were dressed very modern.

Nah.
I'd say GitS was. It pissed me off but i keep thinking it came out last year.

Kong was meh tier. Could have been good stupid fun but ended up being all flash and no substance. Lame characters outside of Reilly and the Kong action was typical.
I know Max Landis defended it by saying it was about emptiness and how all the soliders are useless and are fighting a fight that's not worth it. But that's such a shitty look considering we get stuck with unlikeable nobodies that have no defining characteristics.

It's finally getting some stills released. Movie isn't even out.
That's the case for moderate dramas. You don't need to build the hype for them like a comic movie.

>female Heath

As in she looks like him?
Cause her acting is no where near his skills.

Pretty much user

The tits were nice

Zhang Yimou made some sick movies, TGW is literally a self-made knock off. Did he get involved in some chinese mafia scheme and had to do it?
It was ok.

I don't get the hate. Some of the human protagonists were boring as fuck, but it definitely delivered what it was supposed to.

I found it rather memorable, I remember pretty much everything about it.

That or the gits adaptation.

My sentiments exactly. John Goodman was wasted much in the same way Cranston was in the Godzilla’14

>China, who probably despise the fact that this Stars Matt Damon
ha, it did great in China

>made to appeal to videogame players' sensibilities
>surprised is already forgotten

it flopped because the marketing didn't show the monsters so people assumed it was a The Last Samourai knock-off, just look at the poster and your impression on it. it was silly, fun little movie

War of the Planet of the Apes was pretty forgettable.
Actually all the ones in that trilogy are.

>This movie made $170 million in China
Let that sink in