Your favorite actor or director is accused of sexual assault. How do you handle it?

Your favorite actor or director is accused of sexual assault. How do you handle it?

Other urls found in this thread:

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-island.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Michael the Mann is clean.

watch more of his movies

Stanley Kubrick is dead-

book an immediate flight to hollywood, lube up my asshole, and bend over.

i can't imagine brad dourif being sexual with anyone. the fact he has a grown daughter shocks me. someone was actually brave enough to touch his penis

so he gets to rest in peace while the women he touched live on in agony? im literally shaking

mah homeboy TMack only attacks the actress' atheism
Also his producers

He's been dead for forty years, just like anyone who would accuse him

I'm not sure, because my favourite actors have been the subject of blinds implying they have given blow jobs and been bottoms. Both are beautiful men, mid 30's, who have strings of girlfriends.

I don't think he raped anyone but he did definitely do the casting-couch thing.

That's how slut Kate Capshaw "won" the role in the second Indiana Jones movie.

Realistically, probably nothing. I'm not going to refuse to watch American Beauty or the Usual Suspects over one cast member's previous actions, so why wouldn't I watch my favorite actor or director's work? I'll still watch LotR despite Weinstein being the Executive Producer of the trilogy. Because they're each one person involved in the work of hundreds of people.

Weep as a bitch would then ask Sup Forums for life advice

IGNORE OR DENY

DO NOT FUCKING APOLOGIZE

>accused of sexual assault
I do nothing until there is actual clear evidence against that person.
False aleggations are one of the most understated problems of todays society. A simple "user on trial for sexual assault" newspaper headline is enough for literally everyone to be convinced that you actually did it and that you need to be hanged in public, the evidence or the outcome of the trial doesn't matter at all at that point, your whole social and work life is fucked for good no matter what you do anymore.
And what's even more scary is that today a simple twitter post is practically on the same level as a newspaper headline, just by typing something on your twitter feed you can ruin someone's entire life for good.

The Hunt shows all of this quite clear.

Already have.

Sup Forums is still fucking pissed at him (or Rose McGowan for being a feminazi catalyst) and I don't blame them.

I would be more surprised if Verhoeven hadn't raped someone.

This is the subdued reaction from EVERYONE for Hollywood sexual harassment allegations.

>from EVERYONE
no because I don't know what this fucking nigger reference even means

I'd even be disappointed

Unless the movies get banned, and I literally cannot see them, I don't care

Example - Polanski. I can still watch his films and enjoy them. I can pirate them, buy them on bluray, watch them on digital. In theater. Whatever. As soon as I can't do that, then I will start caring about this. Because I'm not some beta cuck or a woman that can't separate the art from the artist. Who the fuck cares if he raped somebody? The movies did not do that. The director did, or the actor, or screenwriter, or whatever. Unfortunately a lot of people can't handle that, the fucking pussified generation, but that's their problem.

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-island.html

Has there been any rumor about Steven Sp.?

These

"Oh another jew? That's not surprising."

Scorsese a good boy he dindu nuffin