What's the cereal called again Sup Forums?

What's the cereal called again Sup Forums?

If you guys dont reply to this thread your mother will die tomorrow

She's had her chance.

That looks legitimately delicious.

fuk u

Gramma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers

She knows what she did.

Bunker Wunker Chocolate Chunker's Gramma Brownies

did you say Gramma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers, now with even bigger chunks of chocolate chunks?

Bunker Wunker Chocolate Chunker's Gramma brownies now with even bigger chunks of chocolate chunks

Red Indians

RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dumb>>

ayyyyyyyy

I mean...she is kind of a bitch

What a stupid, rambling, pointless episode. They never talk about Star Wars in it! Total deception. They also forget to mention the amazing prizes that you can win with every box of Grandma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers (now with even bigger chunks of chocolate chunks). Just send your proof of purchases to PO box 33925, Bunkerburg, KY to win exclusive toys, games, t-shirts, and so much more!

how long until he starts selling these

Fugg

Is there actually a cereal like Gramma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers, now with even bigger chunks of chocolate chunks?

You fool, I got Gramma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers, now with even bigger chunks of chocolate chunks that immunizes me from your curse!

You got me there

Gramma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers, now with even bigger chunks of chocolate chunks

>Eating cereal

Grandma Chinkie's Wanker Bankous

NUUUUUUUUUU!!!

the best part is that Gramma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers no only protect you from the curse but also comes all all kind of delicious marshmellows on every box of Gramma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers now with even bigger chunks of chocolate chunks

FAAAAG

Kek

Chunkerz

fuuuuuuuckkkk yooooouuuuuuu

Yellow Chinese

thx kot

Grandad Herbert's Sherbet Conker Wanker Bankers

Also I want to fuck that TV

buncha muncha cruncha human?

Kellogs Special K with Chocolate chunks is one but no Marshmallows, and Count Chocula has the Marshmallows but no Chocolate chunks, and if you're lucky enough to live in Chile you can get POWER ROLLS and yes those are Whoppers or something similar in the cereal.

I might order one Online and regret it later when I get Diabetes.

So the ghost has the hots for Max?

He's just an annoying fuck

So I take it they never actually got around to talking about Rogue One?

the way max draws the ghost is so cute

>Count CHOCula has the marshmallows but no chocolate

what

yeah, he called r2d2 useless but that was it. It's a pretty funny episode though even if it is just a stupid joke, i would watch it anyway

Do...do we like Max now?

of coursh

>Burnbot's a whore now
MAX

did we ever hate max?
max is like the only animator who isnt a lets player now

Making her useful for once

Meh, its no Lucky Captain Rabbit King Nuggets.

Jew berry.

What did we miss?

A reply or ur mom dies post

>I'll never be able to pleasure Burnbot
>Why even live

That box art is amazing. I love it.

It's a shame that all chocolate cereal is shitty.

Burnbot is a shit! Let's talk about this cutie instead!

Shut the fuck up, Boco.

I like a ghost that can take a punch

I like how you can see the bruise through the glasses

>didnt really atlk about starwars
>didnt talk about bortion
>didnt even mention that grandmas brownies chocolate chunker wunker bunkers now with extra big chocolate chunks has every vitamin a kid needs to do well at school and have extra energy after to practice soccer while also providing 40% of their daily calcium requirements, you know kids these days with their colorful sodas with made up flavors dont really consume enough calcium, 9 out of 10 doctors agree

holly molly, is that actual chocolate in breakfast cereal?

Are those Grandma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers? That couldn't be possible. Grandma Brownie's Chocolate Chunkere Wunker Bunkers don't have that big of chocolate chunks. Unless Grandma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers now come with even bigger chunks of chocolate chunks.

Diabetes