Sup Forums I come to you in a time of need. One of the best shows on television is on the brink of being cancelled...

Sup Forums I come to you in a time of need. One of the best shows on television is on the brink of being cancelled. Ash vs Evil Dead is easily some of the best fun that you can have in front of the tube and it might end after the upcoming season. I don't care if you pirate every episode, never buy merch, or ever subscribe to the channel it comes on, but if you give the five minutes it takes to sign this petition you could help save this amazing show. You don't even have to use your real name or email. Just help us get the last 2k signatures!
change.org/p/starz-renew-ash-vs-evil-dead-for-season-4-and-season-5?recruiter=810857671&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=sms&utm_campaign=share_page.share_redirect-control

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aJw4TJeKyPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have come to the wrong place my friend. People around here only care about superheroes, actresses and other dumb stuff for children. I fucking hope it won't get cancelled though.

I hope not too. Everyone I've ever introduced to it has absolutely loved it. They've said from the beginning the plan was 5 seasons but we might lose it after just 3. If anyone here has never seen it I wholeheartedly recommend finding somewhere to download or stream the first couple of episodes.

Has it gotten any better?
The first season was bland as fuck except for parts of the Cabin bits, and the same goes for the second but replace the Cabin with Cheryl.

It's shit, the sidekicks are shit and irritating as fuck. I hope the show dies.

Here's the teaser for season 3
youtu.be/aJw4TJeKyPE

The second season is definitely an improvement over the first. The morgue episode and Ash's car being possessed were the highlights.

I won't say it's incredible though. It just doesn't capture the spirit of Evil Dead or Army of Darkness that well. I actually like the 2013 movie more than the series.

The remake at least captures some sense of tone to it. Ash vs. Evil Dead feels far to saccharine.

This was the last time I listened to Sup Forums.Fuck this show.. after episode 1 it goes all down the shitter. The edgy gurl was horrible, the forced soap opera drama writting, xena wrote the book, the monster cam is a fucking cgi cloud, horrible cgi in general... the list goes on and on.

Worst of all the camera work,editing and timing feel so un-evil dead. So it loses all appeal and turns in to a zombie show with Ash..

It sucks Bruce deserves better then this.

>the morgue scene
>mfw

>Bruce deserves better then this
Does he really?

I already signed like a month ago wtf how is this not at its goal already.

My thoughts exactly

Everyone deserves better then Ash vs Evil Dead. Even the walking pleb is better...

It's depressing that people will associate this with the movies.

>. One of the best shows on television is on the brink of being cancelled. Ash vs Evil Dead is easily some of the best fun that you can have in front of the tube

Eh. I just burned through both seasons and it's an okay show. It's better than Stan Against Evil, but honestly shoving needles up my urethra is better than Stan Against Evil.

>I don't care if you pirate every episode, never buy merch, or ever subscribe to the channel it comes on,

You are coming to Sup Forums, hat in hand and asking them to what? Continue ignoring the show? I mean, literally people signing up for a dumb Star subscription would LITERALLY save the show.

> but if you give the five minutes it takes to sign this petition you could help save this amazing show. You don't even have to use your real name or email. Just help us get the last 2k signatures!

OH! I get it. You're a moron.

Honestly, do you think that a fucking online petition is going to convince a studio exec to continue pushing money at a tv show that is actively losing money?

Fucking millennials, man.

I fucking love this show. Too bad it’s hidden away on a shitty premium channel.

This. I sincerely hope that if Starz drops it then Netflix will see the potential there and scoop it up

I hope it gets cancelled they just keep adding worthless fucking characters I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT he's getting a fucking daughter now too? Just fuck off Bruce deserves better then this garbage.

Jeezum crow! I love this show and hope that it doesn’t get the ole can.

I'm not gonna sign any shit, if these fuckers can't get the rights for army of darkness, they can go fuck themselves.

If you think the walking dead is better you have shit taste. The Evil Dead series isn’t for everyone anyway. It has its cult following for a reason.

I see some people hating on Ash vs Evil Dead yet liking Army of Darkness. The main character somehow manages to succeed at being a retard and a badass at the same time and he was basically a cartoon character in the last film. I think the series does a well enough job trying to make him seem like a coherent character with some problems that can potentially be explored while keeping with the tone of the films

Besides not being easily accessible the show’s main character is old as fuck. Tumblr and fatties everywhere who complain about ageism and sexism would be all over this shit if the main character was in his prime or in his 30s. The potential of gay fan art increases the popularity of shows with these millennial creatures.

Ash is pretty much a tragic superhero and has been in comics.

Apparently they tried to get full rights to use footage and story but the studio that owns it demanded creative control in exchange and they refused to give it to them

Reply fail meant for

This

Dr Cox vs Evil Dead is on tonight

the morgue scene in season 2 was one of the funnies things ive seen in a long time, but the rest of the season was mehh

>Mitt Romney with a chainsaw
WOW who fucking cares?

>be ash
>really miss the old days before all went to hell
>oh so sad
>oh wait lol.. book can time travel!
>whoohooo time travel
>yes back in the day!
>aaaah lets go back to the present like its no big deal.
>WHOOHOO PARTY!

I love Evil Dead, but.. the show is lacking.

>be mexican chick
>sarcastic remark
>ash be like "oh no you didn't"
>pablo is a cuck
>demon talks trash
>credits

I think the show is too comedic. It undercuts the tension a lot.

Bitch please. I am talking about camera work, editing, practical effects and timing... you know the stuff that made evil dead and army work. But enjoy your soap opera with generic looking zombies

Never said I liked the walking dead. It’s boring as fuck.

But Ash doesn’t miss the old days and the whole point of his character is that he’s an autist loser that should have fulfilled his destiny when he was much younger