Sup Forums hate thread

Sup Forums is my home board. I have been here almost ten years, and I hate every single one of you. Do you hate me? Let's talk about all the rage inducing things that Sup Forums thinks and does

I wish people were more ashamed of liking furry stuff

Like, so ashamed they choose not to post about it

Some of you guys are alright. Like storytimers. Don't go to Sup Forums tomorrow

I am just not interested in the cape comic side of Sup Forums at all.

>The waifufags here are by the far the most stupid of all the boards. Nicole fags are easily some of the worst people on this board.
>people who watch cartoons only and hate comics
>people who read comics only and hate cartoons
>people who associate Sup Forums shitposting with actual comics

I fucking hate western comics. Webcomics are better

Sup Forums - SUgarposting board. Bo-ring.

Agreed. How and why did this happen

This seems like something a super defensive SU fan would make to try and pretend there is no valid criticism against the show.

It's such a weird combinationof groups. Sure there's overlaps, but there's also incredulous anger at the anons a thread over

>people who associate Sup Forums shitposting with actual comics
Fucking this

What Sup Forums says: "Comics"
What Sup Forums means: "Marvel and DC"

Once upon a time, Sup Forums was legitimately love and it was a matter of pride.

Maybe I'm getting old and soft, but I miss that.

MAKE Sup Forums LOVE AGAIN!

There was still bickering and rudeness when people were spreading the "Sup Forums is love" meme

thank god for the franco-belgium thread

you can tell this is a foreign cartoon because the onomatopoeia doesn't make any fucking sense

board attracted younger users and became more popular. That's really all there is to it.

>Sup Forums is my home board. I have been here almost ten years, and I hate every single one of you.

Yeah me too. Fuck you.

I hate the direct correlation between how popular a webcomic gets and how drastically the shitposting increases. See K6BD and GC
>inb4 that's our 4chinz!

>the people who complain about waifu posting have made this place way worse than those who waifu post; as a matter of fact, in my experience waifu posters are way more friendly and open than the complainers who happily derail entire thread because "RRREEEEEEEEEE"
>cape comics suck by a wide majority; only now that the Big 2 are shitting their collective drawers does anyone see that
>Tumblr and Sup Forums need to go the fuck back, and never return

And then we caused global rule 15.

True dat. We got some nice indie comics threads recently, tho.

The year is 2016+1. Sup Forums is entirely occupied by capeshit. Well, not entirely... One small thread of indomitable yuropoors still holds out against plebeian taste. And life is not easy for the anons who lurk between the Steven Universe generals, the MCU threads, and the constant waifu wars.

this board died when the puritanical mods/jannies got control and started banning everyone left and right with their arbitrary rules
>hurr durr if it's not a presently airing show you get banned for a thread about it
>spoilered NSFW? ban!
>post about SU? ban!
>post something we don't like? ban!
>weekly caturday threads banned after being a tradition for years
>cheesecake threads result in instaban
this board stopped being good in 2011

I love you, OP.

Sup Forums was never love. That shit was a forced meme.

fuck cartoons and fuck cape movies
make a comics only board, hiroshima

>liking weeb shit
>liking web comics

>implying a comics board can survive without the cancer that is cartoons and Sup Forums

Holy shit, Boco, just shut the fuck up.

I wish we could still talk ponies cause I believe that was the starting point of when Sup Forums was descending into the mess we are now

Define "survive".

A slower Sup Forums would be a comfier Sup Forums.

Yeah I was fine when generals were allowed it got out of hand when they started enforcing that it had to be if episodes were airing.

Fucking this. What kind of souless no-fun having jive-ass turkey motherfucker gets rid of the caturday tradition. Shit was sacred and something you could depend on in this wacky world.

Yes sir...

I hate that this fucking board is the most susceptible to bait. I swear to god even in shit boards like Sup Forums obvious b8 gets buried quickly but here it quickly ranks up 300+ replies before it is deleted.

I feel like it would be one of the few boards that would get deleted due to inactivity. It would be nice for the two weeks we get before we are thrown back with the cartoons.

thanks for being the Fig B to that post

it didn't get really bad until all the SU fuckers from reddit and tumblr arrived
yeah you could trigger some moron easily with some SJW bait but everyone laughed and mocked him
now all you have to do is post something Sup Forums tier and the thread gets derailed entirely just like you said

If /po/ can survive, /comics/ can survive.

>meta thread

>Ask for legit criticism
>Get SU hate meme

Everytime

Yes. I hate all of you more than life itself.

When people ask, I lie and tell them my homeboard is something else, but I visit Sup Forums most often, and I hate it.

I hate all the autistic original projects
I hate the personification AUs, especially how board-tans are everywhere
Do you realize how Sup Forumsnrad is the exact equivalent of a special needs 12 year old making a suave superhero version of himself? It's embarrassing how little self-awareness you all have.
(And I legitimately don't get why anyone thinks we're married to /ck/, /ck/ hates us.)
The entire Sup Forums ball/winter formal is a real display of idiocy, but I can't blame Sup Forums for that.

I hate how easy you people take bait. Responding to bait saying "nice b8 m8" and arguing when he replies is the opposite of ignoring bait. Just fucking let the 2 guys who don't like Ed, Edd, n Eddy post in peace, jesus fucking christ.

We have /aco/ now. Stop posting your feet and/or expansion fetishes everywhere
Stop tying up the drawthread with a million pictures of Frankie or Eileen or PB or Kitty Catswell doing an outfit swap with Mrs. Incredible or Dominator or Raven or that ghost girl.

I hate how you people dwell on bad things just to hate them. Yes, every board does that, but nobody has the equivalent of Questionable Content General. And for people who hate tumblr so much, you people have a lot of 500 post threads about dumb comics tumblirinas make. Even Dobson threads don't happen that often.

This JJBA AU thing is disgusting for grown adults to be doing and ugly as sin.
And yet I need to remind the exact same board that this website was founded to discuss anime and seeing an anime reaction image shouldn't ruin your day.

Hyping yourself up about how much you hate a show because it's tumblr or calarts is a waste of literally everyone's time. If you hate it and nothing will change your mind, ignore it, don't make even more threads.

>>people who watch cartoons only and hate comics
>>people who read comics only and hate cartoons
Like this boy said. But I'll add :
> the board's only discussion about a cartoon consists of waifu
> the board's only discussion about a comic is Sup Forums shitposting

The only other thing I can think of is the Sup Forumsniggers that keeps complaining that Sup Forums became tumblr when the only time this website is mentioned is literally only because we are complaining about it. Seriously the board is as far from tumblr than any other board. No, the marvel pandering in their comic section doesn't equate to the state of the board ; everyone hates it. Inversely, Steven Universe is generally well liked but it's mostly because of the waifufag and fetishist than a sense of social justice.

And both fans and haters need to stop filling the board with threads on the same topic. Check the catalog, it's not that hard.

Also, cool it with the shipping, we're not 14 year old scene girls.

OK, I think that's about it.

>(And I legitimately don't get why anyone thinks we're married to /ck/, /ck/ hates us.)
Sup Forums + /ck/ = cock

It's perfect.

The rest of your post is 100% right though.

You sound like Sup Forums is your ''homeboard''. I agree with most of your points though. I'd rather have Sup Forums become elitist instead of full blown autistic. We are not even funny to pull it off.

I remember the days when Sup Forums defended the watchmen film unanimously, but now Sup Forums hates everything before it even comes out.

I feel like a missed an opportunity where I could have graphed how long it took from Sup Forums getting hype about something to it being cool to hate on it.

I also hate that we lost all our streaming and drawfag communities. There's still a stream around halloween, and we still have drawfag threads, but there used to be 2-3 streams a day and tons of namefagging drawfags.

Also hate the ponies. I feel like everything got ruined when the ponies came. I don't know if that's also the time that capemovies got big enough that were just getting shittier anons here as well or what, but I feel like the 50% of front page being Pony threads was the end of all our old, good shit. I don't know if they got scared off, found a community where they could get credit for their work in Tumblr, or the canaries in the shitposter coal mine but we lost so many good anons, drawfags, and community drive that there was almost nothing left worth it here by the time the pony containment board went up.

>criticize a show that has waifus in it
>OMG YOU JUST HATE FUN WHAT ARE YOU GAY I BET YOU'RE FROM TUMBLR!

One of my biggest problems on this board. The same scum that gave birth to /mlp/ and homestuck.

I still think that non-capeshit fags/indiefags are much more annoying that the average capeshit fag. They have this air of pretentiouness and tend to bring in every post of them of how they are better than everybody because they don't read anything mainstream, and then throw a bitchy fit when the rest of the board ignores their indie comics hugebox threads.

Special mention to the threads where they put in the OP "Hurr you can talk about any indie but Image and Dark Horse because those are uh-uh too popular". Yeah, you sure are making me feel invited buddy.

oh look, a liberal who belives that the world should be based on love, is into fantasy hobbies such as comics, what a suprise!

The Jojo project with Sup Forums characters is the most autistic thing since the Hunger Games. It represents many things that is wrong with this board.

>I remember the days when Sup Forums defended the watchmen film unanimously
>unanimously
This never happened. There were always arguments. I doubt that you were here.

I always imagined having a
> Comic and Manga board
> Anime and Cartoon board
In one part, we (the comic side of Sup Forums) will get with the better side of Sup Forums which we already mostly share tastes with. Discussing comic book as a medium would surely be more accessible to everyone. The only problem I see is everyone loosing their shit in any thread about cape or webcomic which is inevitable in any shape or form. In another part, we would be able to witness the constant shitposting between the cartoon community and anime autists and how they are constantly at their throat. It would be glorious to laugh at.

Why would you feel the need to discuss Image/Dark Horse titles in an indie thread though? More often than not, those comics have threads of their own.

People are genuinely looking for good titles that they may not have heard of, what's hard to understand about that?

What? every damn board has morons that'll reply to anything, don't come with a stupid claim like Sup Forums is the worst. It's impossible to tell who's worse, especially wtih so many crossboarders
But then again, I just proved you kinda right by replying to your uneducated bait

Actually, /ck/ is the board I visit the 2nd most and if anyone asks, it's my homeboard.
Make no mistake, they hate you there too.

>I also hate that we lost all our streaming
Me too, but I blame that one more on the mod crackdown a couple years back than community members.

>the autistic original projects
at least people are having fun with them. yeah, they're autistic as fuck, but it's nice to see Sup Forums cooperating for a change
>ball/winter formal
see above. yes, it's stupid, but it's something to do together rather than shitpost constantly.
>people taking bait easily
yeah you're 100% right about that
>/aco/
/aco/ failed as a board the minute Sup Forums's moderation decided to ban all shota/loli content for it. like wtf were they thinking?
>muh QC general and muh tumblrinas
and Sup Forums gets a pass for talking about how Randy Pitchford is a cuckold and Sup Forums can make constant threads about how Tom Brady sucks without you noticing? every board has its quirks and things to bitch about.
>tumblr or calarts
because both are meme-tier bullshit. tumblr is known for containing easily triggered retards and calarts is known these days for producing lazy animators who make meme-tier shows.

You are projecting your own insecurities.

Especially the part where you assume that we don't read non-mainstream AND mainstream comics as well.

However, when someone talks about "comics" and their criticisms are pretty much only Marvel/DC criticisms (comics never end! comics have too many events and crossovers! comics are too confusing to follow!), then it's a safe bet that they only read DC/Marvel.

Imagine having a life so pathetic that you regularly have conversations about what your "homeboard" on Sup Forums is.

The funny thing is that is hardly a "community project" like the others that came before. It is just consisted of a half dozen people that push some shitty and unoriginal ideas and are not really related with JJBA at all. It feels like they are just wanting to finish so they ran rub in the rest of the board that they are the first project to be completed, even though most of the scripts are half-assed finished and no one is interested to make a comic out of that.

I could actually see /coma/ working as a board in the long run, but the initial shitstorm period would be just something else

Although I do like the idea of gaining the manga crowd and getting rid of the cartoon fuckers, and although I also like the idea of becoming elitists, I promise you there would be one or two former Sup Forumsssholes being incredibly vocal shitposters to the point of ruining the board. Because manga is respectable literature for respectable adults and not to be mixed with comics

>Why would you feel the need to discuss two indie companies in an indie thread though?

Yeah, it's a mystery.

>Especially the part where you assume that we don't read non-mainstream AND mainstream comics as well.

"We" who? Are you more than just one person?

internet communities are the future and will replace real world interaction and connections. Get used to it

>liberal

Your original post referred to us in plural.

My mistake, I thought you were here to have a conversation and not just to shitpost.

>My mistake, I thought you were here to have a conversation and not just to shitpos

"You" who? Am I just one person?

If you can't tell the difference between the indie level of publishers with million-dollar properties vs. self-published comics, then I honestly don't know what to say to you.

No one really uses "we" in a conversation in Sup Forums unironically unless they still have the "Sup Forums is anonymous legion" mentality.

So I can't talk about an indie company in an indie thread if they do bazillions of dollars. What the actual fuck.

Are you planning a shitposting-shooting?

I feel like if I could get a true look at the Sup Forums demographic everyone would be fucking blown away but also it would make sense. Like it's a handful of old comic dudes over 30 and then 2000 girls who really fucking love CN cartoons and somehow ended up here. Like yeah, now I know why Sup Forums is like this

It's simple really...
Pic related.

>Sup Forums was legitimately love
We just didn't shitpost as much

I absolutely despise the use of Tumblr and Reddit as insults when not used in proper context.

If I say "Oh hey... AT sure has a bunch of lesbian ships in it!" and then someone says "Show's become tumblr" that makes sense. I'd prefer an actual discussion or argument, but it makes sense.

If I say "Oh, hey, I never did like Invader Zim as much as the other guy. Grossed me out" then I'm told to "Go back to Tumblr you SJW fag" then I'm a little pissed they used the wrong insult on me.

These. But honestly things wouldn't be so bad if the mods and janitors spent half the time watching for and deleting bait threads they do watching for and deleting threads about cartoons they don't like.

This is another thing I've grown to hate about Sup Forums

We get a lot of Sup Forums spill over for whatever reason.

racists can like things outside of oppressing minorities

Fun fact, almost everyone frequent more than one board, so it isn't that Sup Forums spills over. It was always here

Needs a "back to Sup Forums" response.

I suppose if you didn't come to Sup Forums until after Sup Forums already existed, sure, it might look that way to you...

Get some taste.

Sup Forums is considered a more left-leaning board though

Batmanfags are insufferable. Also people watching little kid cartoons for like 6 year olds like get serious guys.

Well Reddit, right leaning posters always existed, they didn't magically pop into existence with Sup Forums. It was always here

See .

>a handful of old comic dudes over 30 and then 2000 girls who really fucking love CN cartoons and somehow ended up here

Meh, true, but you don't need to bring the shit-quality Sup Forums talk with you. Every thread I go to you can find the one Sup Forums shitposter when he tries to turn the thread from a discussion on the show/comic into a "fucking dykes" or "fucking liberals" thread.

Look to reply above.

Granted, but still. We talk Sup Forums, not Sup Forums. I didn't enter the AT discussion thread to discuss the degradation of cartoons in general due to a liberal-lesbian pandering agenda. I came to talk about mother fucking Adventure Time. If I wanted to talk any that other shit I'd go to Sup Forums

No thanks.

you can just say batfags

>Let me start talking about this comic or cartoon
>Now let me interject my own personal political feelings and also add in an attack against Trump
>Perfect what could go wrong.
>Hits post button
>5 minutes later
>omg seriously why does everyone not agree with me wtf fuck Sup Forums why is Sup Forums here omfg ruining my board fucking Sup Forums

I'm sick of seeing "what is his/her endgame" threads

Filter it just like I'm going to filter your retarded attention-whoring ass.

Thanks for being exactly what the pic was making fun of

Well, when someone actually makes a discussion about their political feelings and it heavily intertwines with a cartoon, that's not so much Sup Forums as the insulting title we know, but a reasonable discussion.

It warrants those responses when the only thing the poster writes is "Fuck this, putting liberal jew kikes in charge of calarts"

>stop talking about pancakes guys

>it's a "What was their endgame?" thread
>it's a "What did they mean by this?" thread
>it's a "This is X. Say something nice about them." thread
>it's a "What was their fucking problem?" thread
>it's a "Are they, dare I say it, /ourcharacter/?" thread
All trash.

The only good Daily Dose ever created is catched.

Oh my, did you think Reddit was used as an insult? Nice going following the stereotypes. I simply just stated your home website, ain't my fault you think of it as an insult

>>Now let me interject my own personal political feelings and also add in an attack against Trump
>>omg seriously why does everyone not agree with me wtf fuck Sup Forums why is Sup Forums here omfg ruining my board fucking Sup Forums

Give me one example of this happening.