Dustin Hoffman accused of sexual harassment towards a 17 year old

Another one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H24mFoSWpsc&t=45s
lowtcenter.com/houston-2/vintagepark/do-you-fully-understand-your-male-pattern-baldness/
numalemedical.com/services/erectile-dysfunction-ed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I never trusted him.

He's a mean old man who needs a mommy very badly.

So we are now just going to forget Hoffman's career just because of 1 complaint

You can't eat the orange, and throw the peel away - a man is not a piece of fruit.

>So we are now just going to forget Hoffman's career just because of 1 complaint
we did for every other guy that's been accused recently.

Sick reference

>17
This is just getting stupid now

What is it with (((them))) and being predators?

What exactly is the end goal of all of these accusations?

Getting the Jews out of Hollywood.

You gotta love how this whole thing is turning into a modern day witch hunt and for now at least it is only affecting the people who deserve it the most. Listen and Believe.

>I’ll have a hard-boiled egg … and a soft-boiled clitoris.

Err guys, now's not the time for a witch hunt.

As soon as i heard that he molested dozens of children and fondled corpses, i knew there was something suspicious about him.

Can't wait for all the people on twitter to pretend that they've always hated Dustin Hoffman

To help curb sexual harassment through actual professional consequences like losing work

>he apologized
welp, he's fucked.

good luck, this is just going to make these sort of accusations even more common for everyone and women more insufferable.

can KJU just nuke hollywood already? I'm sick of celebrities

>that's what Dustin Hoffman actually said to her
What the fuck's wrong with that guy?

>Sup Forums hates women more than jews

I'll never understand this.

>Sup Forums is one person
shut up.

>I'm sick of celebrities
i know that feel
yet you and i still browse this cesspool known as Sup Forums

good thing this board isn't (strictly) about celebrity appreciation, in fact most of the time it's the opposite.

Just start making up accusations. Nobody can prove anything.

In fact, Ted Danson slapped my ass and twisted my nipple in an Indianapolis steak house in 2003. I still have nightmares about it until this day.

It's kinda a problem with everyone when they try to act smooth. Think back to a lot of times you or others have tried to sound suave or witty while making a move. In hindsight it's usually really fucking dumb.

wtf I hate Cheers now

He did worse while he was fucking Whoopie Goldberg.

Good thing I went to all boys highschool so nobody said any suave shit to anyone as far as I know.

Bites the dust

>I still have nightmares
*fantasies

Everybody knew about Jimmy Saville, just listen to the audience reaction:

youtube.com/watch?v=H24mFoSWpsc&t=45s

>Dustin Hoffman
>sexual predator
I don't believe this at all. Dude's always come across as completely harmless. It was always obvious that Weinstein was a creep even outside of Hollywood and Spacey is fruity enough for it to be plausible, although he still only has the one accusation against him.

Did you play soggy biscuit?

The most heterosexual game of all.

All of these accusations will do literally nothing to reduce Jewish control over media, but they will massively embolden militant feminists.

Why don't they just accuse every actor at this point and be done with it?

Crashing this plane with no survivors

>wanting to have sex with a 17 year old is a crime now
Why is America so backwards?

What the fuck is going on over there

Domino effect.

Who is we? SWJs, Sup Forums, everyone?

everytime a celebrity gets sexual harassment accusations we make threads here to make fun of them.

This is so amazing. Every chick who has ever flirted with a wealthy guy in the moment is now deciding that being so at the mercy of their emotions in the moment makes them feel uncomfortable and now with as much logic as the female brain can muster and in their everlasting pursuit of attention they come out and claim they were sexually harassed, raped, or whatever years after the fact. The conditions of our liberal society treating women as rational actors makes skepticism of the details of these claims tantamount to being complicit in the original act itself.

The final product is women basically getting to whore it up and then retroactively rewrite their embarrass conduct as being done against their will while society ignores the obvious dilemma: if women are so incapable of saying no, standing up for themselves, or just acting with any agency at all in their own lives, how can we claim they are equal as men and afford them the luxuries that men receive? If they are in fact true equals of men, then conduct such as this needs to be dismissed except in the most extreme cases such as a lack of consent and women need to accept the consequences of their actions and inaction.

You shouldn't be able to go to jail because you couldn't read the mind of the girl that was giggling while you flirted with each other and you put your arm around her or tried to kiss her and she still went with it, but apparently deep down inside on some subconscious level she was only doing it because she allegedly feared for her life or some shit.

It's more about Hollywood imploding and we're celebrating jews and liberals are actually worse than the people they shit on since forever. Nothing against Spacey or Hoffman and they're still great actors to me.

>yet you and i still browse this cesspool known as Sup Forums
i've never seen a more irrelevant comment.

Found the virgin^^^, boys
He thinks he's safe just because he's never touched a woman?? Let's slap him around a bit

shut the fuck up you apologist. Your 'opinion' is so fucking misguided, and it's clear you are a very isolated, sheltered person with a narrow world view and very few opportunities for introspection. Just go back to your life in the middle of fucking nowhere and stop reaching out to anyone. You are a malformed personality with nothing to offer ANYONE.

t. beta who'd be traumatized for life if a powerful man suggested he suck his dick for a job or groped him

he should have pretended he doesn't speak english

Holy cringe, Batman.

To stop people from being assaulted maybe, you fucking twisted moron! Jesus you are a braindead, predatory scumbag.

Why don't they just deny it?

Settle down with the histrionics, Beta male
Save it for the next Pussy Hat March

yeah cuz that even happens. No, you fool, they fucking hate these people when they find out they are predators. The thing you should ask yourself is- why don't you? Maybe because you are probably a predator too. In that case, I hope you are taken down asap.

For our own amusement.

And it is fucking glorious seeing Hollywood crash and burn.

You cunt. People like you, who are so gloriously stupid they can't even investigate a little and realize how incredibly RARE it is for anyone to ever file false accusations (yeah, it's a fact you simpleton), are the reason predators thrive. you absolute trash.

I've been wondering this, I mean it's not like they can prove anything.

You are one deranged fucking idiot.

Everyone who ever felt like they were hit on by someone they didn't want to be hit on by get's wot play the victim and get Victim Points. Media loves it because it's more headlines and forget about decades old behavior that is being treated with 2017 SJW morality. Everyone 30 years ago should have been behaving according to an overly paranoid, overly sensitive, victim based culture.

Because they're already guilty in the court of public opinion, which has been overrun by SJWs.
If they deny it, they push the narrative that they're even more guilty, until they crack and admit to a crime they probably didn't even commit.
This is exactly what detectives do to get false confessions.

>I-I'm sorry, but I'm gay.

It's the only right thing to do.

Let's be honest here guys: have you ever playfully groped a female?

Yes

Fuck off with all this shite, America.

Supposedly they have been repeated offenders and hope that by shamefully admitting guilt and begging for forgiveness they will deter other victims from coming forward

I've done it twice when I've been absolutely shit faces. So at least I have a poor excuse for my shitty behavior, and it's taught me to really limit my alcohol consumption.

Oh yeah, drunk as fuck I did. I was making out with some girl and I started rubbing her crotch and she pushed me away. I'm sure if i could find her she would cry about it.

Yes, and they either liked it and we escalated to making out and then going home together or they pulled away and I escaped an insipidly boring convo
More often they liked it and we escalated, but sometimes you get mixed signals

It's hilarious how balding low testosterone virgins who have never made a sexual advance in their lives are taking up arms on Twitter seeing this as their chance to try kneecap the guys who've emasculated them their whole lives and signal to all their m'ladies how 'safe' they are
It's even funnier how it stands literally no chance of working

Only my sister.

>the guys who've emasculated

Dustin Hoffman is a tiny Jewish man.

Don't be pedophobic.

we called it ooky cookie.

Quick Sup Forums guess who in Hollywood is NOT going to get accused of sexual assault.

Place your bets.

Me.

>So we are now just going to forget Hoffman's career just because of 1 complaint
While it's definitely not good that one accusation can permanently damage or end someone's career, I just want to watch Hollywood implode.

>balding low testosterone

got your meme wires crossed there

Netflix and the Emmys did. Pic related

For sure, but none of this is about Hoffman or Spacey, it's about entrenching hyper-sensitive norms around interactions between the genders
Reminder that Cali has been pushing big time for Affirmative Consent to be legally codified (it already is for students) and New York isn't far behind

no white male is safe

That's how i always eat oranges... do you keep the peels?

Mary Steenburgen really aggressively sat on my face while I was making $100,000 a year working at Wendy's.

lowtcenter.com/houston-2/vintagepark/do-you-fully-understand-your-male-pattern-baldness/

meep

What the FUCK IS GOING ON

>denying during a struggle session

They know how the game is played.

Let's see, man's word vs. womyn's word. I wonder which side the media will choose...

I make citrus oil extract out of them

Spielberg
clooney

>being a hollywood actor is going to become synonymous with being a sexual harasser just like being a catholic priest is the same as being a pedophile

>Low T Center
ah that makes me laugh

No

You're going to love this then - numalemedical.com/services/erectile-dysfunction-ed/

Encouraging men to repress their sexuality even more

>He really thinks that there aren't people who lie about being raped or harrassed.

Nah he's pretty obviously trolling
There are def people out there that brainwashed, though