Anyone else hoping that Mr. Oz is Post-Crisis Lex? Especially in light of New Earth's Lex seeming to reform...

Anyone else hoping that Mr. Oz is Post-Crisis Lex? Especially in light of New Earth's Lex seeming to reform. Making him Adrian Veidt would be way too obvious, after all.

After reading this week's superman, I think he might be Pariah

That would be very Johns.

"Hey, the villain of the story is a really obscure character from decades ago!"

>really obscure character

>All this cockteasing about watchmen
>he doesn't actually has anything to do with watchmen

BASED DC

On a related note, I'm sticking to my guns on Dr. Manhattan being the Time Trapper. With all this Legion build up, it would fit nicely.

How many different people has the Time Trapper been?

LEx reformation is one of the shittiest ideas ever, so sure, Johns would do something this stupid

"New Earth" just means everything post-Crisis OP and doesn't differ between timelines. You mean post-Flashpoint or something.

At least 3 (Cos, Glorith, SBP). I might be forgetting someone though.

>decades ago
>used in both infinite crisis and blackest night

Oh, come on. Reformed Lex has been fantastic. And it's not like Reboot Lex was even remotely as evil as his post-Crisis counterpart was.

For example, I can't imagine Reboot Lex depriving the entire universe of happiness because fuck Superman.

About 4. The rogue Controller, Rokk, Glorith, and Superboy Prime.

Changing identities is pretty much one of the Trapper's powers at this point, especially given the whole sentient timeline thing.

>decades ago

He showed up in the New52

Forgot my pic like an idiot

I mean that's not having a speaking role or anything but I guess it's showing up

It's going to be Ozymandias.

Waaaaaay too obvious.

On the one hand I really don't want it to be the Watchmen characters because fuck them being big bads in DC, the Justice League has beaten bigger and badder than Ozymandias and Dr. Manhattan. On the other why would they pose as the Watchmen guys? What significance would that have to any character?

Dis nigga is black, how can it be Lex or Viet?

In the background of one page. That hardly counts.
But that other guy is an idiot for thinking Pariah is some obscure guy from decades ago. But you're still autistic.

When was the last time in DC where the obvious answer wasn't what turned out to be the real thing?