BBC ANNOUNCES "WHEN LOUIS MET... SAM HYDE

radiotimes.com/news/2017-10-30/louis-theroux-to-make-documentary-on-alt-right-comedian/
>"The BBC has announced a revival of Louis Theroux' acclaimed documentary series 'When Louis Met...' in which he profiled a number of public figures, most notoriously disgraced TV presenter Jimmy Savile."
>"The first subject of the new series will be no less controversial; "alt-right" comedian Sam Hyde, who was the subject of controversy in 2016 when his TV show on Cartoon Network's late-night programming bloc Adult Swim was alleged to include hidden white supremacist messages, resulting in its cancellation."
>"In a press-release, the BBC stated that, in the new documentary, Louis will examine the controversial comedian's philosophy and the role of the so-called alt-right in modern US politics. Louis has expressed an interest in getting to the bottom of the enigmatic figure's real beliefs."
>"The announcement has triggered some backlash on social media, with many claiming that the documentary could further "normalise" white supremacist politics in society. Theroux has defended his decision to interview Hyde, pointing out that many of his previous films have confronted extremist figures such as Neo-Nazis and the Westboro Baptist Church"

Literally who?

Wasn't he the guy who did Sandy Hook?

oh fuck
what if he stops getting away with it

Who?

stupid

No fucking way

mass shooter, internet comedian

yes

Wtf is this legit

Louis theroux is as bad as stacey dooley now most basic fucking pleb questions.

Ramsay is betted with his docu

i would have watched this

I would unironically watch the shit out of this if it were real. It'd be top banter.

> no less controversial
>than a child molester celebrity
yeah this is real

Fake.

>It's fucking real

OP you cheeky cunt

What do you expect from the BBC?

Fake.

>"The announcement has triggered some backlash on social media, with many claiming that the documentary could further "normalise" white supremacist politics in society"

Social media was a mistake. People are so fucking retarded.

I think Sam would be too much for Louis. He always needs to come down at people and Sam would naturally resist that.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! NO WAY IS THIS HAPPENING!

>right-wing political messages in entertainment are bad
>literal commie messages in entertainment are absolutely fine

This is like reverse McCarthyism

>Louis: "Hello Sam, I'm Louis from the BBC."
>Sam: (in Jamaican accent) "HELLO. NICE TAH BE HEAR MON."

goddamnit OP that honestly seemed so plausible I didn't even bother checking the link

If this ever did exist it'd be pretty boring t b h.
It'd literally just be an hour of a comedian shitposting and making occasional banter.

Will based Theroux finally be the one to put down this mad dog and end his reign of terror?

Some unfunny "lol so randumb xdd!!" """""comedian""""". He apparently formed a cult following with the racists on the_donald and his fandom found their way here around the time of the election.

>its fake

If Anthony fucking Fantano could get him to be semi-candid about his world view, then Louis Theroux is more than up to the task.

Is this Sup Forums's wet dream?

I'd h*cking love this

>louis is meeting mass murderers now

Zionist jews were more interesting desu

It's like how anyone who says anything along the lines of "lol I don't want my people to be wiped out" gets labeled a nazi and has his entire life ruined, but unironic communists are allowed to march around with hammer and sickle flags and t-shirts with no problems.

Its got to happen sooner or later.

Cringekino coming through.

ITT: no one ever clicks the link

Daily reminder.

>"alt-right" comedian
more like
>alt-right "comedian"

Yeah but it's not like he has some interesting or outlandish lifestyle that'd be worth capturing on camera.

/ourguy/

More like alright comedian.

you had me going there for a second

daily reminder

Neo-nazis aren't just "right-wing". That woulb be like saying Trotsky was "slightly left leaning".

I'd fuck that dude 2bh, sam has good taste

>a talented artist gets a deserved fame and praise
>a racist sexist bigot fuck gets his show cancelled

we live in golden age of comedy definitely.

Vape Nation is one of the greatest acts of comedy of the 21st century, and sam is where he belongs, in the fucking fucking trash with a dead career.

That’s a pretty hot tranny, I’d fuck her too

McCarthy was entirely right, though. This isn't.

>her

Nah, u wrong

No, it's just the same as McCarthyism. It's about power, and if people get hurt, that just adds to the fun.

You had me going OP, but I knew deep inside this idea is too Sup Forums to ever actually exist.

DUDE! DAVID DUKE! LMAO!

>make up bullshit
>start foaming at the mouth from your own bullshit
This board is a joke

The people he accused of being communists really were communists. Funny how life works, heh? I just hope one day you all get purged.
If nazis are anywhere on your stupid 2 dimensional political spectrum, it's smack dab in the middle.

bump

If you think nazis are in the middle I’d hate to see what you think the far right is. Then again that’s a pretty uneducated thing to say so I’d assume it’d be incorrect anyways.

Seems like an odd choice. How many bongs are even going to know who he is?

louis usually makes his documentaries about interesting topics

>implying these threads aren't covert market research by the BBC to gauge interest

based louis about to BTFO of Sam Hyde and his legion of alt-right retards

>BTFO of

>If you think nazis are in the middle I’d hate to see what you think the far right is
Neocons, banana republics. Again, if you insist on fitting everything on a 1d line according to marxist economic sensibilities, nazis are in the middle.

Believe it or not, we hate unbridled capitalism and destructive individualism as much as you do. We are also not conservatives, but progressives. To a much greater extent than you, actually.

>we

Can someone post the Sup Forums guide to the Theroux docs? I wanna start getting into them but I don't want to watch a shit one.

Will NitroDubs make a reappearance?

You gullible, lazy fucking retards. Of course it's fake and OP is a cunt.

yup

what'cha gonna do about it?

>he didn't disable adblock

I really wanted this to be real.

>I had enough autism to make an image so I'm right!

>watching Louis kino
>sex offenders episode
>the guy literally talks about cutting his own dick just so he can stop harrasing women

fucking lmao

Go fuck your nazi mother.

the amount of dicksucking Sam's remaining 5 fans accomplish is monumental

almost as monumental as when Sam antagonized executive staff from Adult Swim and got his show canceled, where afterwards he proceeded to go on Tim Heidecker's podcast to cry and beg Tim to help get his show back on the air

I've never watched MDE or much of Sam, nor do I move in alt right circles or believe any of that Podesta Pizzagate shit. But "Officer Maggot" and Sam's fake TED Talk were two really funny videos, and I laughed at them a lot and watched them a fair few times.

He's not unfunny.

>I'm right!
dubs confirm

Laugh at you.

>being so autistic you give boards a personality and to also pretend no one thinks different in here because its your personal safe space hugbox

gb2 rthedonald

this is now a whites only board

all persons of the shitskin persuasion, vacate the premises immediately

I am white and I still think you are acting like a sperg

I lost my fucking mind when I read this.
Then I checked the link and was disappointed.

>I don't want to watch a shit one.
There is no such thing, user

Is there any conceivable way we can make this happen?

>Not knowing white progressives will get gassed first

pretty notorious figure. There are daily threads about him on Sup Forums, and he has scores of loyal followers and even more loyal haters

I love louis but his last 4 docs have been poor. Yeah the heroin one was worth watching but then the next two felt like the same topic, even the protitute one went onto cover heroin again, and the anorexia one was really boring, no one even wants to hear their stories, they just have a brain malfunction so their body and mind hate food, that's it, no need to know more.

The man reddit hates.

god damn, i wanted this to be real.....

am a Christian who actually goes to church on Sundays instead of eating tendies and acting like a sperg
sorry to disapoint

Is Louis kino back on the menu?

its a fake link
but it would be amazing if it happened
Louis is always top kino material

>WUZ

fake link, nice try though

literally who?

Someone post this to r/milliondollarextreme stat

And this will mark the last time Hyde is ever on camera of a legitimate tv/movie.

DELET THIS

>tfw too skinny for the chub and tuck

;___;

will "When Louis Met Drumpf" be kino?

>yfw his endless shilling keeps landing him neat stuff