The Neon Demon

>The sixteen year-old aspiring model Jesse arrives in Los Angeles expecting to be a successful model. The aspirant photographer Dean takes photos for her portfolio and dates her.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/24/banned-photographer-terry-richardson-admits-interacting-models/
youtube.com/watch?v=tj8rwWC5LDU
youtube.com/watch?v=2VZtcLCgMqI
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/88358777/#88358951
youtube.com/watch?v=uNm-M2hv-nQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Meanwhile the agency considers Jesse beautiful with a "thing" that makes her different and she is sent to the professional photographer Jack. Jesse attracts he attention of the industry and has a successful beginning of career.

There's one problem with your little insinuation OP, the photographer turned out to not be the predator in Neon Demon.

>Dat hoe just ate a damn eyeball.
>Bitch crazy as hell

>.png spam of 720p rip
die

>le all you need is jpeg
Fuck off Ken, pic related is just a meme.

How can someone with such uneven features be so attractive?

>Ken
what did he mean by this?

>"I know no pros who own a tripod. Why would they want one? Who wants to carry it around, much less have his compositional options encumbered by having to move this big rig from spot to spot?"
based Ken Chad

Jack literally did nothing wrong

So this guy was just an eccentric fashion photographer who took his work seriously

best girl coming through

Don't know if this is just ironic shitposting but you need a tripod for time lapse and when you need to shoot with long exposures. Of course you're not going haul it around for regular shooting.

The Neon Demon is shit.

>time lapse
oh shit nigger what are you doing

>long exposures
Are you shooting wet plate?

The Neon Demon? More like The Semen Demon

Is this real?

>Sneed Child of Mine

>abbey got terry'd too
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>The Neon Demon is shit.

white women

love

black

men

Stop slandering Uncle Terry, as Bimba Bosé said he's just a riffraff who stops when you tell him to. He didn't force anyone to do something they didn't want to.

I-is this real?

>abbey got terry'd
Terry got Abbey'd.

happy now?

Ken Rockwell unironically gives that advice. He also says you shouldn't shoot RAW and should use the lowest quality JPEG setting, as if storage was scarce these days.

I hate that fucking hack
>oh shit nigger what are you doing
nothing wrong with time lapse
>Are you shooting wet plate?
Enjoy your noisy pics from the high ISO required for landscape photography at night
Let me remind you that Neon Demon was praised for its gorgeous photography. Kinos are literally all about /p/.

Agreed. Doesn't get any more /p/ than 13 Lakes.

ha

>photography
You sound like a pretentious snob. It's done by the DP but it's cinematography, the DP is even called "cinematographer" too.

>He also says you shouldn't shoot RAW
well he's right about that
seriously, RAW is a waste of space and only for idiots who can't properly compose photos on the shoot so they need to fix them in post

>less dynamic range is better
>composition has anything at all to do with image quality and highlight detail

>those quasi quads
who got it?

>dynamic range makes a photo better
>highlight detail makes a photo better

it literally does if your pics aren't a boring blob, dipshit
Shooting JPEG is shooting yourself in the feet. Look at this pic and tell me it wouldn't be better with more contrast

Is he related to Dan "The Big Dick @ Nick" Schneider?

You are now aware that most paparazzi simply tape their focus rings in place and run up to the target until they're in focus, then burn them with a thousand watt flash.

it wouldn't
you're a fucking idiot
what the makes the photo worth anything is seeing the modern actress recreate the model's expression

the quality of the picture means pretty much nothing outside of resolution, as long as it doesn't distract (eg something like moire or being out of focus)

It would be better if the dark parts didn't look muddy
Check this one out, obviously shot in RAW and postprocessed after

>postprocessing
found the robertsfag who makes threads at /p/ with her pictures so that they devolve into waifufagging
unironically kill yourself

found the butthurt watsonfag who derailed my post-processing thread
Nobody was talking about waifus until you came to the thread. The only shitposting were the usual "just use VSCO" faggots.

>techfags
lol
Who are your favorite photographers?

>attracts he attention of the industry and has a successful beginning of career
>after she works with Jack

So does being a celebrity means that someone touched you at some point?

I think you are just jealous. =^)

Grats for missing the point of the entire movie.

Jack didn't touch her inappropriately though. That was the uggo dyke.
lel, that is exactly what happened

YOUR NAME IS BEAN?
>AND A REAL HERO

I missed the point of the movie? Jack did nothing wrong. He wasn't a Terry Richardson. The seedy ones were the motel owner, the dyke and the two models.

Abbey wasn't seedy she was in the right.
Also please someone make some webms of Abbey during the punch and subsequent chase.

>The first time I went over there was pretty okay. He made me tea and we hung out and talked a little before getting down to business. He spoke in the effeminate tones of someone trying very hard not to come off as sexually threatening despite the fact that he was basically walking around in a hipster pedophile costume. I got naked, danced around a bit, smiled, squeezed my tits together, yada yada. The Yeah Yeah Yeahs’ first album was playing on repeat. He asked me to call him Uncle Terry and I obliged, because why not?
Jamie Peck on Terry

>The second time was the weird one. It was the end of my freshman year of college and my mom had just helped me move my stuff out of my dorm room, which I had one more day to vacate. I went straight downtown from there, thinking it would be more of the same, but it wasn’t. Uncle Terry was feeling frisky that day! I told him I had my period so I wanted to keep my underwear on, and he asked me to take my tampon out for him to play with. “I love tampons!” he said, in that psychotically upbeat way that temporarily convinces so many girls that what’s fun for Uncle Terry is fun for them. (I can just imagine him chirping, “Why don’t you wear these fairy wings while I fuck you in the ass? Wouldn’t that be like, so fun?” to some attenuated girl fresh off the boat from Eastern Europe. Either the man’s totally delusional, or he gets off on the fact that many of these things are not, in fact, very much fun for the girls.) I politely declined his offer to make tea out of my bloody cunt plug. It was then that he decided to just get naked.

>not the boyfriend dating an underage girl

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/24/banned-photographer-terry-richardson-admits-interacting-models/
>Ms Peck added: ““It’s not a crime, what he did. Which is part of the problem. I’ve never accused him of committing a crime, but that doesn’t mean it’s OK.

Wasn't he underage too? Also he didn't fuck her or anything. He seemed to be in the friendzone tbqh. To call him a boyfriend is a bit off imo.

He wasn't underage. In fact, in the movie they address him being too old for her. But yes, he wasn't really her bf. Just thirsty.

When I saw the first trailer to Neon Demon I thought it'd be like a new "Eyes wide shut", with a model rising up in the food chain to start getting with the big mysterious fucked up elites.

Instead I got a boring, slow movie about vanity and unforgettable dialogues.

>Before I could say “whoa, whoa, whoa!” dude was wearing only his tattoos and waggling the biggest dick I’d ever seen dangerously close to my unclothed person (granted, I hadn’t seen very many yet). “Why don’t you take some pictures of me?” he asked. Um, sure.
BASED TERRY

>I’m not sure how he maneuvered me over to the couch, but at some point he strongly suggested I touch his terrifying penis. Who the heck specifically requests a handjob, that most unpopular of sex acts which, were we casting a sex act version of The Breakfast Club, would undoubtedly play the part intended for Anthony Michael Hall? I’ll tell you: high school boys and Terry Richardson. Not that I would’ve preferred him to request anything else, I’m just sayin’: if you ask for an H.J., you are aiming low with complete knowledge that the girl is not into it.
>This is where I zoom out on the situation. I can remember doing this stuff, but even at the time, it was sort of like watching someone else do it, someone who couldn’t possibly be me because I would never touch a creepy photographer’s penis. The only explanation I can come up with is that he was so darn friendly and happy about it all, and his assistants were so stoked on it as well, that I didn’t want to be the killjoy in the room. My new fake friends would’ve been bummed if I’d said no.
>I must have said something about finals, because he told me, “if you make me come, you get an A.” So I did! Pretty fast, I might add. All over my left hand. His assistant handed me a towel.
Are we supposed to feel sorry for this slut?

kek is this a shop? I don't remember Elle slouching like that

>Instead I got a boring, slow movie about vanity and unforgettable dialogues.
The only correct part is where you say the dialogues were unforgettable

>I can remember doing this stuff, but even at the time, it was sort of like watching someone else do it, someone who couldn’t possibly be me because I would never touch a creepy photographer’s penis.
>because I would never touch a creepy photographer’s penis
Roastie logic everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=tj8rwWC5LDU
youtube.com/watch?v=2VZtcLCgMqI (8:56)
Who had the better picks?

>he's a stones guy
based

not based

>I love Wonder Woman
Glad to see my favorite director is a man of culture as well

>Total annihilation
>Can I kill both?
hahaha based NWR and Abbey

>no abbey lee gf

>His assistant handed me a towel.
Haha what the fuck, like his Butler was standing impassively in the corner by the phone as this whole shitshow was going on?

Fuck these people

It's a chick. The one that appeared in a pic under his desk sucking his dick with the word "slut" on her forehead.

You know, two thumbs up means she had sex with him

does that mean...
does that mean abbey is pure?

>'I must be scary': Single Abbey Lee confesses she doesn't 'get picked up or asked for a drink at bars' as she talks about the realities of dating.
>'I think I must be scary or something.,' she added. 'Maybe it's because I'm nearly six foot tall with a b***h resting face.'

imagine being so amazingly attractive that even the chaddest of chads wont even talk to you

link to this pic?

she should ask Elle for advice

Check this lol
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/88358777/#88358951

i wanna kiss that camel toe!

yeah ive seen that lol what a guy

Who is this twink on the left?

I'd have hit on her so hard

why does she have a swastika on her ankle

i would attempt to but would probably lead the convo into talking about her career, movies, how much i loved neon demon and mad max etc. and she'd probably try to escape me after a while

our gal

>she'd probably try to escape me after a while
mainly this
He handled it well. Hitting on your friend's celebrity friend at their house party is poor form.

why, doubt shes there just to have a drink

you miss 100% of the shots you dont take !!

Maybe it's just a birthday party and she's showing up because she's a friend. Your friend's buddies hitting on you is the last thing you're waiting for.

youtube.com/watch?v=uNm-M2hv-nQ

True Refn Kino.

>pretty woman goes to party and expects nobody to talk to her
roasties arent that stupid

well user read the article. abbey lee wants a bf, also chances are hes never going to see her again so whats it matter ?

This. Imagine if she ends up liking you back. You could even post "me and my bitch" pics online to brag, Riley Stearns style

sorry but this thread is abbey controlled