8 december?

JUST

>muh internet celebs
>>

>PUBLIC INTOXICATION
LMAO

YOU GOTTA REALLY PISS OFF A COP TO GET ARRESTED FOR THAT

DUMB BINT

Did they arrest her for being a child murderer?

what is this?

>getting arrested for being drunk in public
muricans

She only reviews stupid shit.

>a call regarding drunkenness
>she was taken into custody on the charge of public intoxication

Fucking keke America, what the fuck? How is being drunk illegal? How are you guys cucked out of fun by your own government what the hell?

ahahahahahahahahaha

BABYKILLER BTFO

>YOU GOTTA REALLY PISS OFF A COP TO GET ARRESTED FOR THAT
No you don't, you just have to be noticeably intoxicated to be arrested for it.

Into le trash it goes.

Alcohol is bad

where are you from

Why is it illegal to be drunk in public? I thought America was a free country?

she was probably making an ass of herself which is why they were there in the first place

based italy where I can be drunk fuck publicly 14yo unpunished

12th of August, Eurofag.

>inb4 "abortion not even once" pic is posted

THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS IN PRACTICE

YOU HAVE TO BE PISSING A COP THE FUCK OFF

they also have to hide alcohol in paper bags

Fuck no it isn't.
They see you and they'll bring you in.

What a bunch of humorless puritans. In Bongland you must be visibly intoxicated in public after 5pm by law.

hot af

it was a southern cop in johnson city TN

you think she got bullied by the other girls in lock up?

>get drunk
>police arrests you
>they post about it on the internet so everyone can see
wtf america

This has to be b8. Yurofats can't really be this retarded.

Yeah, I'm hamming it up.
Still how is public intoxication something you can legally be arrested for?
I can get vandalism or resisting a officer, but being charged with public intoxication seems just dumb

>arrested for being drunk in public

LAND

OF

THE

FREE

Cry about it. Unless she is putting others in danger, grow the fuck up. Whoever made the call is a jerkoff.

If somebody called she was probably walking around screaming and annoying locals and doing dumb shit - maybe even being agressive. Then, according to the report, she started giving shit to the police. Sure it's a bit excessive but if she was running aroudn trying to pick fights with random people she can't really be left alone. Even here in slavland if you are being retardedly drunk they take you in to cool off for the night in the precinct.

>Land of the free to call your lawyer
I thank god every day for not getting born in america

It's not illegal where I'm from.

>How is being drunk illegal?
It's illegal in several countries, including the UK and Australia. But the police don't arrest you unless you are disorderly - which the girl was.

In most cases they just ensure that you get home, if they spot you drunk in public

???

So do we, scouser.

some Ruby Rose type probably made her eat her puss

>its wrong to cuff some drunken idiot whos making a scene, threatening people with objects or wandering into traffic

Bruh in Italy I had to down whole bottles of wine in the piazza because the cops literally wouldn't let me cross the road to go to a bar because that would count as drinking on a public street.

>Unless she is putting others in danger, grow the fuck up. Whoever made the call is a jerkoff.

What if the person who made the call was concerned about a young woman walking home alone in a clearly vulnerable, drunken state?

fuck off newfags

Are you retarded or have you never spoken to a cop before.
A cop pulled over my buddy one night when we were with him because he thought we said 'Fuck the police'. (Which he did not, and didn't even know a cop was there). Walked up to the car saying 'Allright, who's the comedian?' and got increasing angery when we didn't know what he was talking about. Ended up writing him a ticket for having is graduation tassel hanging from his mirror.

Land. Of. The. Free.

Good. You sound like faggots.

she was beating the shit out of herself in the police report you retard. if you want to act like a drunken asshole, do it in your own home

this

getting arrested for being drunk usually means you were annoying enough to the locals to get the cops called on you and then annoying the cops

or he was /ourguy/, realized it's nostalgia chick decided to punch her in the face, throw her in the car and wrote a bullshit report explaining it

aborting Spoony's baby

Mama Mia!

>several countries, including the UK and Australia
>America: Trial Run and America 2: Desert Boogaloo

those don't count

To be fair we don't know if any of these things happened. Too bad the report does not mention details or the contents of the call complaint.

THATS WHAT I SAID

DONT PISS OFF COPS THEY WONT CHARGE YOU WITH DISCRETIONARY BULLSHIT

PUBLIC INTOXICATION, DRUNK AND DISORDERLY IS TOTALLY UP TO THE COP

SHE WAS A DUMB BITCH WHO COULD HAVE AVOIDED THE ARREST

>implying that isnt a public service

Todd's.

I don't like these people or any of their content, but this chick and that chubby girl with the eyebrows from Doug's videos are pretty much my favorite type. My first girlfriend looked like the chubby one.

>8 of decembre 2017
We still have time to save her and prevent this from happening, guys.

Then they would have actually done something to help, instead of calling the revenge squad to punish her

Wanted for murdering....her baby
:)

The omniscient caps lock writer has logged on

before todd's she fucked spoony
youtube.com/watch?v=fytwnY4YHA0

They literally have magazines here you can buy in a gas station that show all the people recently arrested, their crime and their name.

Yes, because women respond positively to strangers approaching them and following them home when they're walking alone in the middle of the night

>getting arrested for being drunk

fucking amerifats

Imagine that threesome, lads

she will crt foul because of her instances on feminism

Fuck off Uridon, you contrarian cuckold

I'm saying it can take literally nothing to piss off the police, you retard.

How about don't try and fucking control me unless I am in your home or fucking with you.
Outside is outside. Obviously, within reason, but I don't fucking call the police if I hear a drunk dude scream-singing Mr. Postman on the corner, I just close my window or get on with my life because the other option is having him punished

lmao @ America

I realize most of you are allergic to normies, but there is nothing worse than a chick who is entering the blackout drunk phase and is being loud and abrasive in public.

Not really.

Being drunk in public is technically an offense, but cops generally won't notice or care unless you're being belligerent AKA starting fights, pissing on shit, and like user said, talking smack to an officer.

>Knowledge is power! Know your neighbor!
Amazing how they try to justify pure schadenfreude

quoted for truth

>literally force you to get shitfaced
>instead of arresting you

pretty based to be fair

>aborting Spoony's baby or arboting any future child of that cesspool that TGWG

thats actually a very good pro abortion argument

>public intoxication
This is a criminal offense in the Burgerlands. Nice country you have there Americans

I'm just saying you know that this isn't fucking Mayberry, the police aren't going to take her by the elbow and walk her to her front door. They going to roll up loud, bright, and intimidating, ask a lot of questions and make it seem like she's done something seriously wrong, and feed into her agitation, eve though they should fucking expect it from a drunk person because that's what drunk people do. You have to know this

>grinning in your mug shot

Good idea or bad idea?

It's only enforced when you're causing some sort of disturbance. If someone's just drunk and minding their own business, no one cares.

Also many times in a job application they will ask you if you've ever been charged with a crime rather than convicted - so that if some dumb bitch accused you of rape and it went to trial but you were found not guilty, you'd still have to write it down. Not to mention that these records of being charged are completely public and able to be accessed by anyone, regardless of conviction.

This isn't b8. It's just wrong. kys

Dude no.
Keep telling yourself that, but know that you are insanely wrong.

Police in the US won't arrest you just for being intoxicated, unless they really have it in for you. Usually it's a charge used when someone's acting crazy.

This.

It's better than looking miserable and pathetic I guess.

Doesn't really matter desu but I imagine the COs might give you some shit for it.

I went to Italy a few times as a kid, they let kids straight up drink wine in restaurants. I'm talking 8-9 year old kids and nobody bats an eye. It's one of the coolest things about Italy aside from their cuisine which is fucking spectacular

She should have maned up , kept wearing her iconic Nostalgia Chick Pigtails, and stayed under Dougs wings. He would have treated her right, and cared for her, but she had to become a no fun allowed Feminist. Now she is 100% cancer.

>Lol we proud niggers, beaners, chads and roasties

The thing is, he's not insanely wrong, at least where he lives (and where I live). But I guess he is where you live.
Police attitudes can vary wildly from county to county nevermind state to state.

based

I've had several encounters with police while stumbling drunk down the street with my friends and the cops never arrested any of us. I assume it's probably different in the South though.

>JUST DONT LIVE IN A POLICE STATE BRO
>IT'S TOTALLY YOUR FAULT FOR PISSING OFF A COP

She assaulted the officer.

>get arrested
>the police gives away your picture to everyone
Is this normal? Isn't there privacy or something

It's true. I was arrested alongside a friend of mine who had drugs on him and they charged us both with possession of a controlled substance. Only later was the charge dismissed but you could still look up online and see I was charged. I had to go through a bunch of bullshit to get the record sealed.

You forgot white males

>EVERY ITALIAN DRINKS A BOTTLE OF WINE WITH LUNCH
>100% DRUNK DRIVING RATE
>COPS DONT GIVE A FUCK

It's the same all over Europe. Except maybe England