I-i'ts gonna suck, isn't Sup Forums?

I-i'ts gonna suck, isn't Sup Forums?

what part of DC/WB can't you get through your fucking skull?

quite the dildo there

Probably. I'm just hoping that Aquaman at least is good.

I'm actually liking Cyborg's designe, really hope he gets blue colored light, I really like the designe of the place where they are, probably superman's fortress?

Of course it is, what do you still think this many years in they're just going to magically turn it all around?
Get real user.
They need a clean slate, but despite being crappy and not getting it right they still make plenty of money because super hero movies are hot right now.

At this point, I have absolutely no faith in the people running the DC movies, so it will almost certainly be terrible.

it is goodd

TIME FOR OUR DAILY DCEU DISCOURSE THREAD.
Don't worry if you missed the last one folks, this one is gonna be an exact replica, just like all the others!

>, I really like the designe of the place where they are, probably superman's fortress?

There is nothing great about the background. It looks generic as fuck.

I don't want it to, but I've been burned on the DCEU too many time. Don't know if I'll even watch.

Where this is from?

LET'S

I mean, yeah probably.

>It looks generic as fuck.

Re watch MoS then, there was nothing generic about the designes

New trailer. Didn't you see the thread?

Looks kino to me family

Surprise trailer tonight?

No, it'll be good, but Sup Forums loves to hate so they'll say it sucked.

I found them incredibly generic.

Like Ridley Scott's Alien tier.

Asgard on Thor looks more unique.

Aquaman just kind of blends into the background there.

Of course.

Wait for Aquaman instead.

>so they'll say it sucked.
We say DCU movies suck because they have a 0 for 3 track record for making good movies.
When they make a movie that isn't shit, it will be interesting to see how people who pretend the current DC movies are good react to things.

DCU will either make or break with WW and JL. Sad but true.

>Wait for Aquaman instead.
Considering Suicide Squad, I'm not sure if any director can make a good DC movie if they have to deal with this amount of shitty executive meddling.

A "bunch of blue/black/grey metal mixed together in a mess and a bunch of penis imagery" isn't creative or original.

Bay does this, Alien and Predator franchine did this.

It's like Cyborg, that basically looks like a Bay's Transformer.

I will NOT tolerate any defamation of Zack Snyder OR the DCEU!

STOP IT!

>0 for 93
ftfy

DCEU is kinda eh

>89683774

looks dope

how is that not generic and previous images are?

>Alien tier
>posts generic ass hall

>much of the early positive reception for Momoaman was from his shirtless tattooed sexuality
>give him Power Ranger armor

Ahh the self-sabotage of the DC Cinematic Universe continues

>it will be interesting to see how people who pretend the current DC movies are good react to things.
They'll start hating the movies because it was always about contrarianism.

i like it :)

>im making shit up to make them look bad!

you just look desperate at this point

awwww yes. I really enjoy the red/blue of cyborg.

Because it combines fantastical and sci-fi elements to recreate something similar to the original Kirby's Asgard.

Why is "it looks like Power Rangers" the go-to insult for everything? It doesn't even look like Power Ranger armor, you need to get your eyes checked.
Also a lot of people bitched that the shirtless look "wasn't" comic-accurate and this is more, and now YOU'RE bitching.

>making shit up

>people that disagree with me must be pretending to like this!

you guys are pathetically sad

It seems crazy to me how DC animated stuff is so top-tier compared to Marvel's lazy shit, but when it comes to their big-screen movies it's the opposite.

anyone who isn't expecting it to suck at this point is deluding themselves

it might be good and surprise us, but we shouldn't expect it.

>its not generic because its copying this other thing thats been done a million times before!

Thats a shitty argument, also what Asgard actually ended up looking like in the movies was just generic gold city.

>this movie design is good because of this comic it doesnt look like!

holy shit kys

Dammnnn look at all that color, Aquaman has a really nice green/yellow outfit!
Damnn Gal Gadot looks like THAT?

what'll it get?

anything over 30% is an obvious shill

pleb detected

Probably low twenties, although I honestly won't be surprised if it makes it to the single digits.

>89684069
>DC animated stuff is so top-tier compared to Marvel's lazy shit

not even worth a (You)

GET TO BASHING BUTTS

EMH was great but what else have they done? DC's got their weird rebooted stuff going on, but they're not terrible.
Or were you mad because I said DC movies are terrible? Because they have been terrible so far and pattern recognition tells me this new one will suck too.

>There is nothing great about the background. It looks generic as fuck.
Seriously, this.

Like, the DCU is a place of incredibly memorable and fantastic locations and this shit just looks like discount Giger.

I think you're in the wrong thread

here this is the one you're looking for

I have no intentions of seeing it, but I'd guess somewhere in the 40s upon release, then a slow decline into the high 20s

>Considering Suicide Squad, I'm not sure if any director can make a good DC movie if they have to deal with this amount of shitty executive meddling.
That's true, but I really like everything I've heard about Aquaman so far. I want to believe in James Wan.

Then again, considering that SS had every fucking reason to be good and that one turned out to be complete shit...

>they're not terrible

>implying I'm not in both

CRINGE!!!!!!!!!!

>shitting on Kirby's Asgard

Snyderfags really are patethic.

You can keep your "blue mess of metal" fortress. Maybe they can even use recycle it again on Prometheus 2!

What are you doing browsing Sup Forums?

what are YOU doing browsing Sup Forums?

I don't need to like snyder to think that the Thor movies Asgard wasn't particularly inspired.

Thor was a shit movie but still miles above anything Snyder has put out for DC

And yet the MCU is focused on making sure Thor is on Earth for 90% of the movie. No wonder no one remembers or cares about MCU Asgard.
I'm one of Kirby's biggest fans and I don't think the MCU adapted his art as well as you are saying (I'm not convinced the DCEU can do it either).

I'm not.

You linked a thread from Sup Forums. Why are you lurking there?

no one was shitting on Kirby's Asgard you sperg, the posts are clearly saying that in the movie it looked very generic and very little like Kirby's Asgard outside of it being gold. Even in that image you posted, the most "kirby" part of it is the throne and even that looks like something out of The Scorpion King

Why is it so hard to just take the DCAU and make it live action?

Forcing Cyborg into the JL instead of John Stewart was a mistake
I look forward to this blowing up in Johns face when this movie flops and he'll have to concede sometimes making Hal the main lantern is not the best idea

So damn disappointed by how JL looks. Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm more excited for Thor Ragnarok than for JL; by a wide margin.

DCAU sucks just as much

I still don't know who asked for Cyborg. Has anyone been clamoring for Cyborg?

Hard to top the DCAU, it's a large looming shadow.

As well as DEEZ NUTS

We will have to agree to disagree them, because I think that Asgard.mlvie looked great, and was part of the reason that people wanted the movie to focus there.

I don't want another universe devoted to jerking Batman off. The DCEU is already pretty close to that as it is, thanks.

Jesus Christ, every new image I see of Aquaman and Cyborg I hate more and more. Arthur isnt fucking Thor, and what in gods name is in Vic's hand?!

you and everyone else on the planet

seriously just fucking end this piece of shit don't reboot it just end it. give the rights to fucking Disney since apparently they're the only people who can make a good fucking movie.

but if even oscar winners can't make DC work Disney probably can't either

Reddit: Kino:

>I still don't know who asked for Cyborg.

JOHNS you dumbass casual.

MoS had cool stuff

Yeah well despite the batwank, the DCAU was a still a great time which showcased a lot of C-D listers, not to mention gave us a tolerable Batman

The DCAU is awful if you are a comic fan.

>Superman and MM jobing constantly and having wildly varying power levels
>Bat wank
>rape of the GL corp/GL legacy
>no Flash family
>no teams outside of the Justice League
>hurr durr world of cardboard when there were other times when Superman was alone with Darkseid where he could have gone full power before!

The DCAU does a lot of things well, but it has a lot of shortfalls too. Actually read comics.

No, it really does not.

Actually, it's honestly probably the best adaptation of the DC universe outside of the comics.

hahaha no it isnt, see
stay casual

it really does and thinking any of that shit would work in live action is just pathetic

Not saying the DCAU didnt drop the ball with Flash family and GL, but you got to admit Lantern shit has gotten one note thanks to the constant color wars

I don't think we're going to movies that showcase a lot of C and D listers for a while. People just make fun of them for being obscure and we have to get the big ones out of the way first.

Why Snydercucks hate the DCAU so much?

Theyre overcompensating for Aquaman because casuals think hes a joke. I hate the casting, and the direction theyre taking him. Which is odd considering Johns did a solid run on Aquaman

I said it right in my comment that you quoted you illiterate-ass bitch.

oh also

>CADMUS behind everything
>hurr durr Flash is the ONLY thing stopping them from all going evil
>that pitiful Suicide Squad that was only in one episode
>the needless "will they/won't they" shipping
>Stewart/Hawkgirl romance for no reason
I don't hate the DCAU, I enjoy it. But it does a lot of things wrong and mischaracterizes a lot of people, and to say its somehow more faithful than any other adaptation is retarded.

>I don't think we're going to movies that showcase a lot of C and D listers for a while
you have an entire fucking cinematic universe dedicated to them

The Timmverse in 2 easy steps

1) Write Superman moment
2) Make Batman do it instead

eh not really anymore, read the Humphries GLs or Omega Men, they manage to take the lanterns into cool new places, it just doesnt cell.

sell*

My last two digits are the RT score.

That's cause all of Marvel's A-Listers were out of their hands lol.
Once they got Spider-Man back they pushed Captain Marvel the others out of the way.

hahahah, this for real

penis arm

It'll probably be mediocre then treated like they shit in someone's tracheotomy.

They get angry because Snyder will never be able to do something better, and that the DCEU will always live on its shadow on the pop culture.

It's funny they complaining about Batwank, when the DCEU is pretty much Batman's playground with 2 spin offs based on Batman related characters.