Is there anything that Marvel comics can do at this point to save itself?

Is there anything that Marvel comics can do at this point to save itself?

No

>throwing your support behind a loser who even the liberals are abandoning

Lol

this isnt real right

It is.

further proof that Sup Forums doesn't even read comics

fugg

Trudeau is a fraud

They can make a second version of the ultimate universe featuring the progressive versions of their characters, and have the 616 versions return to the classic characters that traditional fans and casuals know and love.

why, grandpa

If you choose sides they win.

Not him, but because their current tactic clearly isn't working, and because they've only alienated their core base further with it.
I mean they don't have to if they don't want money, but if they do, they'll have to try something new, and it doesn't even have to be that, but just something that isn't their current spiel.

"in my day..."

In my day what?

In my day? My day?

Yes your day. The day that is yours.

what about my day?

Your day or my day?

But in the stone age...

The opposite of Drumpf all right.

Why bother reading current comics if they're shit?

Liberals don't like the weedman anymore? Why?

Weedman still hasn't earned his name despite promising to get right on it

And more importantly, he's said he isn't going to go through on his election reform promise

We don't read capeshit, no. That's only for children.

Capeshit has been on life support since the crash from 1996. The comics exist mostly for maintaining the rights over the IPs rather than trying to make profit with the shrinking demographic of neckbeards. It's just useless trying to save something it's already dead

Sucking Trump's dick for the Keystone pipeline, for one.

>Canada takes advantage of USA's stupidity
>US liberals get angry
Well, duh.

I thought it was Canadians

Final proof that the leaf is the true endboss.

Lied about reforming the electoral vote which he promised to change. No weed. Putting refugees ahead of Canadian citizens. Got busted for holding illegal fundraisers. Failing loonie. Jobs keep going away because of his carbon taxes. Gonna welcome illegal spics to immigrate as well. Soros' bitch. Won't be surprised if he gets impeached before the next election.

Back to USA with you.

And keep the thread Sup Forums-related. Mods are awake at this hour.

it is just proof that the user doesn't read marvel. neither do I

Don't forget eulogizing his dad

>further proof that Sup Forums doesn't even read Marvel comics
How can one board be so based?

That's the problem with first world "leftists". They're part of their establishment and their so-called revolution is as shallow as quoting Star Wars. Unfortunately this make people more cynical and more disappointed with the system, what might have some serious consequences on the future. We have a literal meme candidate on the White House, years ago it was a joke and it was treated as one.

Don't say I didn't warn you, Sup Forums.