/stg/

Billy edition

youtube.com/watch?v=ftztaIOW-5I

Other urls found in this thread:

waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/ne373g/stranger-things-season-2-sexism?utm_source=vicefbus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when is that scene wtf

somewhere between the 2nd and 4th episode. I think towards the start. Most probably 2nd

Hope there'll be more homoerotic scenes with based Steve

Does anyone have the gif of him smoking a cigarette, blowing it out, then licking his teeth?

I don't have a netflix account to make it I watched it at my friends house - I'm poor.

What does everyone think the next season is gonna be about? they kind of wrapped everything up except for the poo crew.

>numales denying the obvious gayness of the scene
fucking faggots

Apparently, his last name is Hargrove

I think they'll introduce other psychic kids and the ugly indian will be the new villain

They better give /ourguy/ a redemption arc and have him fight monsters with Steve side by side

they fucking better

*shouts at the Devil*

>not including Steve whipping off his glasses and staring Billy down

SHIT GIF

waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/ne373g/stranger-things-season-2-sexism?utm_source=vicefbus

Why do feminists pretend like women are apart of some sort of sisterhood and give a shit about each other?

>facing up against your nemesis without your signature weapon

dang it all steve!

>a reaction that is seen for half a second before he left and went back to his "girlfriend"

It's the whole point of the exchange, it's Steve acknowledging Billy as a rival for the first time

bc jealousy was invented by the patriarchy

source?

>tfw no very very warm sweety nancy gf

I wonder what her sweat tastes like ha ha j/k I'm not weird

Hot damn

Tracking down Matthew Modine with the rest if the "Diversity X-Men"

If all the demodogs are just part of the shadow monster's hivemind, to the point where they cease to function without him, then why did Dart not eat Dustin, instead eating the nougat?

>what's in this?
>pure fuel

did Nancy spike the punch?

> king Steve
God tier taste Billy.

valid fucking question

>Nancy is now an alcoholic and 50% her scenes next year are just her in a stupor calling everything bullshit

A post-apocalyptic season 3 would be pretty neat

You could have flashbacks to the shadow dude breaking through and fucking shit up, kill off some characters, develop Billy and Steve as a leatherclad demon-smashing broteam

Lots of opportunities

>we will never have a closeup of Billy and Steve clasping arms and flexing after taking down a huge monster

guys?

Because nougat is fucking good nigga.

Season 3 confirmed for shitshow.

and then getting obliterated by him

billy was so obviously and incredibly deep in the closet gay it was hilarious.

Billy committed a foul, unauthorised plate use

>worked

Stop making me want this.